Windows 10: Can I merge 2 accounts or create a third to combine purchases and subscription ?

Discus and support Can I merge 2 accounts or create a third to combine purchases and subscription ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I installed Office 2013 using a work email address. My 2nd account uses my home email address for my website to use Office 365. Now, years later, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BCinBC, Dec 4, 2019.

1. BCinBC Win User

Can I merge 2 accounts or create a third to combine purchases and subscription ?

I installed Office 2013 using a work email address. My 2nd account uses my home email address for my website to use Office 365. Now, years later, my Work address is defunct (company does not exist). How do I get both these services on one Microsoft account ?

:)

BCinBC, Dec 4, 2019
  2. Frick Win User

Lost password on an Old Account, any way to merge accounts?

1. Multiple accounts are probably against the rules.
    2. Why did you create a new account?
    3. Why do you want to merge them?

Frick, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Combining/Merging accounts

I have a XBOX account that I set up with what is now an old email address. Its been my primary account for quite some time. When the new Windows came out and you had to create a Microsoft account to log on, I created one using my new, primary email (not
    realizing that I could have used my XBOX account email to create the account). Is there any way to combine/merge these? I don't have anything on the XBOX account other than my years long player history, so I don't want to lose that info or user name, but
    I don't use that email anymore so its a pain if/when I have to do anything involving that account (password reset, etc).

So, anything I can do? Or am I stuck.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in

HueyDeweyLuay, Dec 4, 2019
  4. 76wennu76 Win User

Can I merge 2 accounts or create a third to combine purchases and subscription ?

How to merge 2 Nokia/Ovi accounts

Due to historical reasons I have two Ovi/Nokia accounts which I would like to merge into one.

Account 1. has my email, contacts, ovi-store purchase history etc. This account I want to keep.

Account 2. I created originally for Ovi-music purposes and I have purchased lot of music under this account. I would like to now move my Music purchase history from Account 2. to Account 1. and after that I could get rid of Account 2. and life would be simple.

E.g. now my N9 allows only one Nokia account at a time so I'm basically not able to use the music I have purchased.

How do I merge the accounts?

76wennu76, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Can I merge 2 accounts or create a third to combine purchases and subscription ? - Similar Threads - merge accounts create

2. Purchase of Microsoft Subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchase of Microsoft Subscription: I got an e-mail for 1 year Subscription For $4.99. Windows Defender Advanced Threat protection Firewall & Network protection.I tried the phone number but expired. This sounds like a Scam. Do I need to do anything?e-mail: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. 2 Onedrive accounts are merged and I don't them merged>

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 Onedrive accounts are merged and I don't them merged>: I have 2 separate onedrive accounts. One for business and the other personnel. They both have different emails and PW's. Somehow they are merged. I don't know how this happens but I need to separate them if this is possible. I have files showing up on different computer that...
  4. Can I merge two Microsoft accounts?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I merge two Microsoft accounts?: I have multiple Microsoft accounts under various email addresses. As a result, I can't "add email" to the account I want to use. Do I have to close the account with the email address I don't use and wait 60 days before I add it to the account for the email I do use? Or is...
  5. Merging 2 Microsoft Accounts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Merging 2 Microsoft Accounts: Hello, I have 2 Microsoft accounts, One I created for my original xbox, and one I created for my Zune. Both of the accounts were created prior to Microsoft moving to a single login for all services. And now the more that Xbox gets integrated with other Microsoft...
  6. Can I merge two Microsoft Accounts

Can I merge two Microsoft Accounts: Hello, I have two Microsoft accounts. One under my old Yahoo.com e-mail address, and one under my Outlook.com e-mail address. The Yahoo has my Windows licenses and my Xbox, and the Outlook has my Office 365 subscriptions. Is it possible to combine these accounts, without...
  7. Merge 2 microsoft accounts

Merge 2 microsoft accounts: I have been searching for a way to merge or link 2 active Microsoft accounts. Is this possible or not and if it is possible, please tell me how! It drives me nuts having these 2 active accounts and I wish I could merge them........
  8. Merging 2 Microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Merging 2 Microsoft accounts: Hi, I have two Microsoft accounts and I have Minecraft wndows 10 edition on this one but my main one does not. I would like to merge the two accounts, however, just transferring MC onto the other one is fine...
  9. Merge MS Accounts, or Transfer SW purchses, or create "hard copies" of purchased SW

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Merge MS Accounts, or Transfer SW purchses, or create "hard copies" of purchased SW: I recently bought MS Office & Visio 2019 for my home pc. In doing so I inadvertently set up a new MS Account using my work email address that I do not have access to at home. I have an existing MS Account that I use which has my main (personal) email address associated...
  10. Merge microsoft account purchases?

Merge microsoft account purchases?: Bit of an odd situation here, a while back for reasons I've forgotten, I ended up purchasing games (forza games on windows 10) on one dummy microsoft account and playing them on another which had my proper gamertag, stats, etc. Now although this works, it's gotten to be quite...