Windows 10: can i merge 500 directories ?

Discus and support can i merge 500 directories ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have over 500 directories in Windows 10, each containing a single file, all pdfs. Is there a simple way to copy all pdf files into a single... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by iainsimpson1, Apr 27, 2020.

1. can i merge 500 directories ?

I have over 500 directories in Windows 10, each containing a single file, all pdfs. Is there a simple way to copy all pdf files into a single directory ?

:)

iainsimpson1, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Drone Win User

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Apr 27, 2020
  4. D_o_S Win User

can i merge 500 directories ?

Company merging on the horizon

The Inq. talks about some major company merging that could take place this summer. What is likely to happen is summarized in the following list:

• eBay is in talks with Microsoft and Yahoo regarding cooperation and perhaps even a combination
    • Oracle, SAP and perhaps Novell might be "up to something"
    • Telecoms will surely continue to be a big source of deal-making and not just through attempts to build scale and geographic coverage. Deals such as Sky-Easynet and eBay-Skype suggest that combinations of services could be the way forward.
    • Sun might be bought by Fujitsu Siemens, HP or Dell
    Source: The Inq

D_o_S, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

can i merge 500 directories ?

1. can i merge 500 directories ? - Similar Threads - merge 500 directories

2. collapsing/merging a directory in windows 11 File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    collapsing/merging a directory in windows 11 File Explorer.: So I have recently upgraded to Windows 11 and have just spent a good 30 minutes faffing about trying to figure out or find a way to easily:1. search for a large number of files in a group of folders and sub-folders2. how to collate all the contents of these directories to...
  3. collapsing/merging a directory in windows 11 File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    collapsing/merging a directory in windows 11 File Explorer.: So I have recently upgraded to Windows 11 and have just spent a good 30 minutes faffing about trying to figure out or find a way to easily:1. search for a large number of files in a group of folders and sub-folders2. how to collate all the contents of these directories to...
  4. Can I merge two Microsoft accounts?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I merge two Microsoft accounts?: I have multiple Microsoft accounts under various email addresses. As a result, I can't "add email" to the account I want to use. Do I have to close the account with the email address I don't use and wait 60 days before I add it to the account for the email I do use? Or is...
  5. Can I merge two Microsoft Accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I merge two Microsoft Accounts: Hello, I have two Microsoft accounts. One under my old Yahoo.com e-mail address, and one under my Outlook.com e-mail address. The Yahoo has my Windows licenses and my Xbox, and the Outlook has my Office 365 subscriptions. Is it possible to combine these accounts, without...
  6. Can i merge unallocated space on SSD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can i merge unallocated space on SSD?: [img] Can i merge the 4.88gb into the 926.63gb? 134244
  7. Can i merge unallocated space on SSD?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can i merge unallocated space on SSD?: [img] Can i merge the 4.88gb into the 926.63gb? 134244
  8. My documents and pictures folders are merged after i changed the directory to onedrive and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My documents and pictures folders are merged after i changed the directory to onedrive and...: so i was trying to set up a backup by moving the documents folder and pictures folder to onedrive, however i forgot to redirect it to a subfolder in onedrive and just directed it straight to 'C:/users/kevin/onedrive'. so obviously they both became 'onedrive'. So to fix this i...
  9. how if at all can i merge partitions ..

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how if at all can i merge partitions ..: this computer i just purchased was put together by previous owner with several partitions .. unfortunately the C: drive is very small and the E: drive is huge ... not sure if or how i can save programs and get them to work as the c: drive is pretty much full with the windows...
  10. Merge Directories

in Windows 10 Support
    Merge Directories: I have two large Directories (about 25 GB each, 6-7000 files) that contain similar information. One may have newer files than the other. I would like to merge them into one Directory and eliminate duplicate files. Is there some software that can do that ? Thanks,...