Windows 10: Can I merge two Microsoft Account into one?

Discus and support Can I merge two Microsoft Account into one? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello! I want to merge two of my Microsoft Accounts in to one. I first added my gmail account into Microsoft account but after that I wanted to have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dawer Ahmed, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Can I merge two Microsoft Account into one?

Hello!

I want to merge two of my Microsoft Accounts in to one.

I first added my gmail account into Microsoft account but after that I wanted to have an outlook account. I created an outlook account and added it Microsoft account.

Now, I have two Microsoft accounts and both have same devices connected.

I am having some problems on my PC (device) because some things were changed by using my first Microsoft Account. And some things were changed by using my second Microsoft account.

So I want to Ask is there any way to merge both of my accounts into one?

Waiting for Microsoft Team's reply,

Dawer Ahmed

:)

Dawer Ahmed, Aug 8, 2018

2. Merge two Microsoft Accounts

Hi,

I have two Microsoft accounts which I would like to merge. Can you advise the steps I need to take?

Regards

Philip Norman, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Merging two microsoft accounts?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided from the below link and check if it helps.

How to merge 2 Microsoft accounts?

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 8, 2018
  4. D_o_S Win User

Can I merge two Microsoft Account into one?

Company merging on the horizon

The Inq. talks about some major company merging that could take place this summer. What is likely to happen is summarized in the following list:

• eBay is in talks with Microsoft and Yahoo regarding cooperation and perhaps even a combination
    • Oracle, SAP and perhaps Novell might be "up to something"
    • Telecoms will surely continue to be a big source of deal-making and not just through attempts to build scale and geographic coverage. Deals such as Sky-Easynet and eBay-Skype suggest that combinations of services could be the way forward.
    • Sun might be bought by Fujitsu Siemens, HP or Dell
    Source: The Inq

D_o_S, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Can I merge two Microsoft Account into one?

1. Can I merge two Microsoft Account into one? - Similar Threads - merge Microsoft Account

2. Two Personal Email addresses for one drive-cant locate saved files-can I merge the two...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two Personal Email addresses for one drive-cant locate saved files-can I merge the two...: I have two personal email address for my one drive. Problem is when I originally set up my account I used my married email address name. Later when I divorced I changed my email to my divorced name using outlook thinking I could merge the two accounts. Now when I sign into my...
  3. Merge two photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Merge two photos: I have saved two (2) JPG files to my desk top. One is a photo and the other is a copy of a banner. I want to add the banner to the bottom of the photo (in order to post of Facebook) but cannot figure out how to do this. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks much--blb...
  4. Merge 2 microsoft accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Merge 2 microsoft accounts: I have been searching for a way to merge or link 2 active Microsoft accounts. Is this possible or not and if it is possible, please tell me how! It drives me nuts having these 2 active accounts and I wish I could merge them........
  5. Linking two microsoft accounts to one

Linking two microsoft accounts to one: Hi microsoft community, I would like to know that if I have two microsoft accounts and I want to link them to one account i.e. making one primary account, how can this be done? I know the process of adding another email to your outlook mail, but I'm not looking for that...
  6. Merging 2 Microsoft accounts

Merging 2 Microsoft accounts: Hi, I have two Microsoft accounts and I have Minecraft wndows 10 edition on this one but my main one does not. I would like to merge the two accounts, however, just transferring MC onto the other one is fine...
  7. Merging two account

Merging two account: Hi i searched but i codun't find the answer. I got two accounts one through my mail one through my phone number. And every time i try to merge them it says "there is another account with that mail" or something similar. So how can i merge account which is resisted on my...
  8. Merge microsoft account purchases?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Merge microsoft account purchases?: Bit of an odd situation here, a while back for reasons I've forgotten, I ended up purchasing games (forza games on windows 10) on one dummy microsoft account and playing them on another which had my proper gamertag, stats, etc. Now although this works, it's gotten to be quite...
  9. Can I have two Microsoft Account Users with the same Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I have two Microsoft Account Users with the same Microsoft account: I like the security and convenience of having an account with administrative privileges, which I only use for installing and changing critical settings and an account which I use for all other purposes, which does not have administrative privileges. I would like to abandon...
  10. How to merge two partitions into one?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to merge two partitions into one?: I have recently upgraded to the Windows 10 anniversary version. I would like to extend my C: drive by merging the F: drive into it. Attached is the photo of my hard drive. How do I go about merging F: drive into c: drive? I would like to use Windows 10 disk management...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. merge microsoft accounts

2. merge two microsoft accounts

3. combine microsoft accounts into one

4. combine microsoft accounts,
  5. merge two microsoft accounts into one,
  6. how to merge microsoft accounts,
  7. how to merge two microsoft accounts,
  8. merge 2 microsoft accounts,
  9. merge microsoft account,
  10. can i merge microsoft accounts,
  11. merging microsoft accounts,