Windows 10: Can i merge unallocated space on SSD?

Discus and support Can i merge unallocated space on SSD? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] Can i merge the 4.88gb into the 926.63gb? 134244 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Raigan, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Raigan Win User

Can i merge unallocated space on SSD?

Can i merge unallocated space on SSD? [​IMG]

Can i merge the 4.88gb into the 926.63gb?

:)

Raigan, Jun 7, 2019
  2. Honey Win User

Not Getting Able to Merge Drive with Unallocated Space!

i tried to Delete Part K which is now Unallocated Drive, i right clicked on Part I, selected option "Merge" now Drive is not being shown on list, not able to merge.

Honey, Jun 7, 2019
  3. MrGenius Win User

You should be able to right click on partition I:, in Disk Management, and select Extend volume... to add the unallocated space to partition I:. It should be as simple as that. You can't "merge" unallocated space with a partition, because unallocated space is not a partition. To "merge" 2 things those things need to be the same type of thing.

And no, it's not illegal to copy files to another drive.

MrGenius, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Can i merge unallocated space on SSD?

Exit the merge window. In the main window you should be able to see the unallocated space. Right click it, and choose move/resize, and then move/drag it to the end of the drive. Then try the merge.

IceScreamer, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Can i merge unallocated space on SSD?

1. Can i merge unallocated space on SSD? - Similar Threads - merge unallocated space

2. Can't Merge Unallocated Space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Merge Unallocated Space: I have an SSD drive and I'm would like to merge all unallocated space together so it's not in random places but it wont allow me to do so and I cannot merge the healthy recovery to the 1.06gb partition next to it either. These partitions were created by windows 11 and my ssdI...
  3. Can't Merge Unallocated Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Merge Unallocated Space: I have an SSD drive and I'm would like to merge all unallocated space together so it's not in random places but it wont allow me to do so and I cannot merge the healthy recovery to the 1.06gb partition next to it either. These partitions were created by windows 11 and my ssdI...
  4. SSD missing space, no unallocated space either

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSD missing space, no unallocated space either: When I was under Windows Setup while installing Windows 10, I've deleted a partition. The GBs weren't reallocated to my SSD. Checked in CMD with diskpart as well as in disk management but I can't find any unallocated space either....
  5. Regarding merging of unallocated space in C drive.

Regarding merging of unallocated space in C drive.: I want to resize my C drive that's why i unallocated 100 GB space from my D drive. After that when i right click on C drive it is still not showing extend volume option. [ATTACH] Then i search online and i found some tools like EaseUS partition manager and AOMEI partition...
  6. Unable to allocate or merge the unallocated disk space

Unable to allocate or merge the unallocated disk space: i installed ubuntu with windows like in a dual boot setup after sometime i didn't required it so i deleted ubuntu and removed the dual boot... now when i try to reclaim the partition of around 45 GB to be used for ubuntu i am neither able to merge it with my main data drive...
  7. Can i merge unallocated space on SSD?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can i merge unallocated space on SSD?: [img] Can i merge the 4.88gb into the 926.63gb? 134244
  8. Can't merge unallocated sections on ssd

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't merge unallocated sections on ssd: I installed a second ssd on my laptop, then partitioned it into 2 parts, a 420gb one and a 50gb one, meaning to install another OS on the 50gb one (ubuntu 18.04). Ubuntu instead ended up creating another 100gb partition off of the 350gb one and successfully installed there....
  9. Merge several unallocated spaces into one.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Merge several unallocated spaces into one.: Hello guys, I was wondering if you can help me out with this, I have three, unallocated spaces on my laptop and I want to merge them into one new partition. Bear in mind that I have basic disk partitioning, do I need to transition to dynamic and is it possible to loss some...
  10. Merging Unallocated Space with Primary Partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Merging Unallocated Space with Primary Partition: After I free upgraded from 8.1 to 10 a new partition showed up. I just deleted it and it became unallocated space. How can I merge this space with my primary partition. Both are on a 256 SSD. When I right click C: in disk management, the extend volume choice is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Is it possible to remove all unallocated space in ssd