Windows 10: Can I Monitor What Macium Is Doing?

Discus and support Can I Monitor What Macium Is Doing? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I have Macrium Free. Every time I come to this computer it tells me macrium is doing something - won't let me shut down without that warning, you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by abrogard, Nov 15, 2018.

1. abrogard Win User

Can I Monitor What Macium Is Doing?

I have Macrium Free.

Every time I come to this computer it tells me macrium is doing something - won't let me shut down without that warning, you know?

And if I go to Macrium and want to start a windows backup for instance, like I just tried, it, too, tells me that it is busy.

But that's the only indication I've got.

There's no progress bar or meter or anything I can see to show me what is going on and allowing me to monitor it so's I can abort it if doesn't seem to be going right.

And I'm not sure it is: I don't know where it is configured to save things but I found a macrium folder on one of my hard drives and it is totally empty...

What can I/should I be doing?

p.s. and every once in a while I hear quiet little beeps from somewhere....

:)

abrogard, Nov 15, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Can I Monitor What Macium Is Doing?

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Can I Monitor What Macium Is Doing?

1. Can I Monitor What Macium Is Doing? - Similar Threads - Monitor Macium Doing

2. Fell for online trap. What can I do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fell for online trap. What can I do?: This is both a question and a warning. I was browsing Bing for 3D programs and suddenly a warning flashed that said my Adobe flash needed updating. Stupid me hit the update button, and ended up installing a bunch of programs I didn't need before I caught it. It took me a...
  3. What can I do to locate a stolen laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What can I do to locate a stolen laptop: What if anything can i do to locate my laptop that was stolen from my home. Is there anyway I can track the location if they erased my account and disabled the tracking device...
  4. What can I do with a Bogus reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What can I do with a Bogus reboot: I do sfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. There is a system repair pending which requires reboot to complete. Restart Windows and run sfc again. I have rebooted my computer 500 times, but nothing changes. What could be wrong?...
  5. Cortana and what all can I do with it

in Cortana
    Cortana and what all can I do with it: My HP has already lost its touch screen and pretty much everything else that makes it worthwhile. Now maybe I can play with cortana a bit and see what I can do with it, any suggestions? I am beyond disgusted with my 1200$ laptop that is rendered useless none of the fun things...
  6. CORTINA WILL NOT TALK TO ME WHAT CAN I DO .

in Windows 10 Customization
    CORTINA WILL NOT TALK TO ME WHAT CAN I DO .: AS STATED CORTINA WILL NOT TALK TO ME WHAT CAN I DO. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortina-will-not-talk-to-me-what-can-i-do/ae1f12b4-5098-418a-b4c9-015f87bc6975
  7. printer driver not available; what can I do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer driver not available; what can I do?: My printer will neither scan nor print from the desktop. There is a message stating "driver not available'. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printer-driver-not-available-what-can-i-do/e0326dbd-b0f8-4dff-b5d1-b581df1a9f55
  8. What can I do in safe mode?

What can I do in safe mode?: My windows 10 computer booted up to the safe mode. Now, what can I do from the safe mode? What can I do in safe mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/what-can-i-do-in-safe-mode/b148d5de-4966-4ad4-8037-30ecbb7988e7
  9. What I can do?

What I can do?: Estaba actualizando mi computadora y se apagó. ¿Que puedo hacer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/what-i-can-do/527e9823-021d-4e34-8c74-c1bf4f883f1d
  10. What can I do with an old desktop PC ?

in Windows 10 Support
    What can I do with an old desktop PC ?: I bought a new Dell desktop six months ago to replace my six-year-old HP (i7-930, Win 7, 8 GB, 1000 + 500 GB drives). And I got a Lenovo laptop with dock to replace my wife's HP desktop (i3-540, Win 7, 4 GB, 640 GB drive). Unlike the many replaced desktops of the past...