Windows 10: Can I move favorites bar from right screen side to left side?

Discus and support Can I move favorites bar from right screen side to left side? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there is way to move my pinned Favorites bar from the right side of the screen to the left side of the screen? I think it is more convenient to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NicoleRojas2, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Can I move favorites bar from right screen side to left side?

Is there is way to move my pinned Favorites bar from the right side of the screen to the left side of the screen? I think it is more convenient to get it on the left. Thank you

:)

NicoleRojas2, Feb 21, 2019

2. Favorites bar not working

Hi,

Internet Explorer lets you organize the way you add your list of favorites to the Favorites bar in order to arrange them accordingly. For us to rectify your concern regarding the Favorites bar, follow these steps:

• Launch Internet Explorer.
    • Click the star icon located at the upper right hand corner of the browser to view your favorites list.
    • Instead of dragging and dropping your favorites, you may right-click the items and select
      Add to Favorites bar.

Let us know if you have questions.

Dhavelyn Mer, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Favorites Bar

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Please provide us the required information to help you better:

Which browser are you referring to?

Please follow the steps to not shows items in Favorites bar in Microsoft Edge:

• Select More actions (…) on the address bar, then Settings.

• Turn off Show favorites bar.
    And to do the same in Internet Explorer:

• In Internet Explorer, right-click any empty space in the area above the address bar.

• Select Favorites bar.
    Hope this information helps. Please post us with the required information if issue persists.

Thank you.

Sagnik_Chakraborty, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Can I move favorites bar from right screen side to left side?

Favorites Tool Bar Disappeared

Hi Rex,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; are you referring to Internet Explorer favorite bar or Microsoft Edge favorite bar?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

To add favorite bar in Microsoft edge, follow the below steps.

1) Click on the more actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner.

2) Settings Show favorites bar and on toggle.

3) Select on Favorite icon (Star symbol) icon present on top right corner.

4) Select the Name and Save Location and click on
    Add button.

To add favorite bar in Internet explorer, Just Right click on the title bar (top of the Internet explorer windows) and select
    Favorite bar.

To restore Favorites, follow the below steps:

Check if you have all the websites listed under Favorites Folder (Location:
    c:/user/<USER NAME>/Favorites), you may restore the default location and check if it helps.

1) Go to Start.

2) Type Favorites in the search bar and
    right click on it.

3) Click on Properties and go to Location tab.

4) Click on Restore defaults and click OK.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Can I move favorites bar from right screen side to left side?

1. Can I move favorites bar from right screen side to left side? - Similar Threads - move favorites bar

2. task bar left side of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task bar left side of screen: Why did MS take away the feature to move the task bar to the sides of the screen. I have been using a surface with a wide screen since the surface 2. I always put the task bar on the side of the screen. Now we cannot do this. Very disappointed....
  3. task bar left side of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    task bar left side of screen: Why did MS take away the feature to move the task bar to the sides of the screen. I have been using a surface with a wide screen since the surface 2. I always put the task bar on the side of the screen. Now we cannot do this. Very disappointed....
  4. How can I move the task bar to the side of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I move the task bar to the side of the screen?: I am trying to move the task bar from the bottom to the right side of my desktop my monitor is in landscape position so I have a lot of space sideways and not much vertical.The Windows 11 help says: "you can also move it to the right side of the desktop. Press and hold or...
  5. How can I move the task bar to the side of the screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I move the task bar to the side of the screen?: I am trying to move the task bar from the bottom to the right side of my desktop my monitor is in landscape position so I have a lot of space sideways and not much vertical.The Windows 11 help says: "you can also move it to the right side of the desktop. Press and hold or...
  6. Notification bar on right side of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification bar on right side of screen: example, windows is nagging because virus protection is going to expire. My Virus program (Viper) is happy, Windows is not. Can this notification bar be turned off? Version 20H2, OS Build 19042.804 174328
  7. Black bar on the right side of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black bar on the right side of the screen: I just loaded up my new PC yesterday and I have a 1600 x 900 monitor and I have the setting on 1600 x 900 to fit it yet it's still going off to the side. I've done everything I can think off and it still hasn't worked at all....
  8. How can I move the title bar buttons to the right side?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I move the title bar buttons to the right side?: It's currently on my left side and I don't know how to fix it. Please help, thanks submitted by /u/ransiri304 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbdhaa/how_can_i_move_the_title_bar_buttons_to_the_right/
  9. How can I move the favorites sidebar from the right side of the screen to left side?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I move the favorites sidebar from the right side of the screen to left side?: How can I move the favorites sidebar from the right side of the screen to left side? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-move-the-favorites-sidebar-from-the/684ae03d-3fb0-47c7-bb72-180aa86a63ac
  10. Move favorite to left side of new Edge browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Move favorite to left side of new Edge browser?: Can anyone tell me how to get my favorites to pin on the left side of the new Edge browser? thanks 12475

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to move favorites to left side

2. how to move favorites bar to left side

3. move favorites from right to left

4. move favorites to left side ,
  5. favorites bar on left side,
  6. how to move favorites to left side of screen,
  7. how to move favorites bar to right side,
  8. move favorites to left,
  9. move favourites to left side,
  10. move favorites to left side of screen,
  11. how to move favorites to the left bar,