Windows 10: Can i move my burnt surface's window to my new customize desktop?

Discus and support Can i move my burnt surface's window to my new customize desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i hv surface boungt on 2017, i juz use it about 120days and 26/3/2019 it updated and it's proccesor burnt in same day! how can i got it's window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LESTERTEE, Jun 12, 2019.

1. LESTERTEE Win User

Can i move my burnt surface's window to my new customize desktop?

i hv surface boungt on 2017, i juz use it about 120days and 26/3/2019 it updated and it's proccesor burnt in same day!

how can i got it's window activation key ?

becaz i wan use for my new customize desktop!

:)

LESTERTEE, Jun 12, 2019

2. New to windows 8 - just got MS surface pro

thx.can u list some interesting or very useful apps?
    packaged apps wih surface pro? which one?
    onenote form appstore?

======
    how to close already opened programs/windows one by one or all at once?

freebird_9924, Jun 12, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Can i move my burnt surface's window to my new customize desktop? :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Can i move my burnt surface's window to my new customize desktop? - Similar Threads - move burnt surface's

2. Surface to custom built desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface to custom built desktop: I purchased the Surface Laptop Version 1 x64 in 2016 with Win 10 preinstalled. I was previously using a Dell xps x64 running Win 7 pro and Office Pro 2016 included Access and Publisher off the shelf. I reinstalled the Office Pro 2016 on the Surface running Win 10 - no...
  3. Surface to custom built desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface to custom built desktop: I purchased the Surface Laptop Version 1 x64 in 2016 with Win 10 preinstalled. I was previously using a Dell xps x64 running Win 7 pro and Office Pro 2016 included Access and Publisher off the shelf. I reinstalled the Office Pro 2016 on the Surface running Win 10 - no...
  4. Surface to custom built desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. The start button burnt my screen :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The start button burnt my screen :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sycspysycspy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1033yjv/the_start_button_burnt_my_screen/
  6. How can I set custom music for my desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I set custom music for my desktop?: How can I set a specific song as my desktop background music? Not to set it up like in the video linked below to where the song starts in Windows Media Player and starts the app when I log in, but to where it automatically plays as the static background music whenever I'm on...
  7. How can I set custom music for my desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I set custom music for my desktop?: How can I set a specific song as my desktop background music? Not to set it up like in the video linked below to where the song starts in Windows Media Player and starts the app when I log in, but to where it automatically plays as the static background music whenever I'm on...
  8. How can I set custom music for my desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How can I move my desktop/downloads folders to a new drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I move my desktop/downloads folders to a new drive?: Hello! I have a C: drive with Windows 10 on it and a T: drive for all my personal files and programs, I don't remember exactly how I did it but years ago I managed to move my desktop and downloads folders to this T: drive without issues.I'm planning to buy a new drive because...
  10. Moving to a new desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving to a new desktop: I have a 4 year old desktop with Win 10 Pro 2004 installed together with a whole collection of special programmes that I have added over the last decade using other machines. The PC is an AMD double core CPU which is not really up to the current requirements. I am thinking of...