Windows 10: Can i move my burnt surface's window to my new customize desktop?

Discus and support Can i move my burnt surface's window to my new customize desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i hv surface boungt on 2017, i juz use it about 120days and 26/3/2019 it updated and it's proccesor burnt in same day! how can i got it's window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LESTERTEE, Jun 12, 2019.

1. LESTERTEE Win User

Can i move my burnt surface's window to my new customize desktop?

i hv surface boungt on 2017, i juz use it about 120days and 26/3/2019 it updated and it's proccesor burnt in same day!

how can i got it's window activation key ?

becaz i wan use for my new customize desktop!

:)

LESTERTEE, Jun 12, 2019

2. New to windows 8 - just got MS surface pro

thx.can u list some interesting or very useful apps?
    packaged apps wih surface pro? which one?
    onenote form appstore?

======
    how to close already opened programs/windows one by one or all at once?

freebird_9924, Jun 12, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Can i move my burnt surface's window to my new customize desktop? :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Can i move my burnt surface's window to my new customize desktop? - Similar Threads - move burnt surface's

2. My laptop icons move when I move my desktop icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop icons move when I move my desktop icons: So when I download a new app, or move an existing icon on one device(desktop), it does the same thing on the other device(laptop). It’s getting kind of annoying and I want the 2 devices to keep their own apps independently, so does anyone know how to help? Much appreciated....
  3. Moving to a new PC - can I just reinstall my Office products on it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving to a new PC - can I just reinstall my Office products on it?: Hi all, I'm upgrading to a new PC - can I just reinstall my Office products on it? How do download/install my current Office products on to the new computer? Do I need to deauthorize my old computer? Thanks....
  4. Help! Surface mirrored my desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Surface mirrored my desktop: submitted by /u/asubio [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5vyq0/help_surface_mirrored_my_desktop/
  5. Moving to a new desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving to a new desktop: I have a 4 year old desktop with Win 10 Pro 2004 installed together with a whole collection of special programmes that I have added over the last decade using other machines. The PC is an AMD double core CPU which is not really up to the current requirements. I am thinking of...
  6. My new windows keep moving from top to bottom of desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    My new windows keep moving from top to bottom of desktop: My computer's new windows always disappear to the bottom of the desktop pile. For example: when I open the calculator application while I have chrome open the calculator goes right to the bottom of the desktop. I have already fixed this once by clicking on/off another...
  7. How can I Repair my surface

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I Repair my surface: Hi i really need you help to repair my surface. And the store closed ,please tell me hoe to do my scremn keep show the lock and i try myself stillno work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-repair-my-surface/a2bfb932-4680-48d6-abaf-66b6d76ede00
  8. Can I keep the windows key when moving my stuff to a new ssd?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I keep the windows key when moving my stuff to a new ssd?: This is a prebuilt. I'm wondering if cloning/migrating the c drive to the new ssd and switching it to the c drive with my ssd would keep the key used to activate windows....
  9. I can not log into my desktop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can not log into my desktop: I can log into my live account on the internet, but anytime i try to log into my desktop with the same account attached to it i get an error message that says “We can’t sign into your account.” Afterward it directs me to a guest user that has no access to my files. I tried...
  10. I can't move my apps in the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't move my apps in the desktop: When I try to move it, it just shows ----- a cross sign, - - - /...