Windows 10: Can i move my burnt surface's window to my new customize desktop?

Discus and support Can i move my burnt surface's window to my new customize desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i hv surface boungt on 2017, i juz use it about 120days and 26/3/2019 it updated and it's proccesor burnt in same day! how can i got it's window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LESTERTEE, Jun 12, 2019.

1. LESTERTEE Win User

Can i move my burnt surface's window to my new customize desktop?

i hv surface boungt on 2017, i juz use it about 120days and 26/3/2019 it updated and it's proccesor burnt in same day!

how can i got it's window activation key ?

becaz i wan use for my new customize desktop!

:)

LESTERTEE, Jun 12, 2019

2. New to windows 8 - just got MS surface pro

thx.can u list some interesting or very useful apps?
    packaged apps wih surface pro? which one?
    onenote form appstore?

======
    how to close already opened programs/windows one by one or all at once?

freebird_9924, Jun 12, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Can i move my burnt surface's window to my new customize desktop? :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Can i move my burnt surface's window to my new customize desktop? - Similar Threads - move burnt surface's

2. Move my Windows 10 licence to my new PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Move my Windows 10 licence to my new PC: I recently purchased a Windows 10 Home licence and activated it on my office PC. However my PC has since run into hardware problems and needs replacing. How do I move my Windows 10 licence onto my new PC? Do I have to deactivate it on the old PC first? How do I go about...
  3. Can I have help moving data from an old Windows 98 desktop PC to my new Windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I have help moving data from an old Windows 98 desktop PC to my new Windows 10 PC?: I've got this really old Gateway desktop PC that started life as a Windows 95 or earlier (I forget) that I'm wanting to get rid of. It's been sitting unused forever and I disconnected it from my home network years ago when I needed more places to plug stuff into my router...
  4. I can't move my apps in the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't move my apps in the desktop: When I try to move it, it just shows ----- a cross sign, - - - /...
  5. How can I move my current collection of solitary games to my new laptop before I clear the...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I move my current collection of solitary games to my new laptop before I clear the...: Not sure after reading about Microsoft Solitaire Collection if I can move my current games to my new laptop. Is there a procedure? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-move-my-current-collection-of-solitary/d6bc26c6-449a-495e-8dbc-0adc161e1005"
  6. I want to know If I can transfer my windows license from my old laptop to my new desktop pc.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to know If I can transfer my windows license from my old laptop to my new desktop pc.: I have a 10 years old laptop that I am not using anymore and I would like to know if it is possible to transfer my windows license from it to my new build desktop pc. The laptop that has windows 10 in it, had originally a windows 7 32bit model that came with it preinstalled....
  7. move my documents to a new computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    move my documents to a new computer: how to i move my documents from my old windows 10 computer to my new windows 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-my-documents-to-a-new-computer/fc332e1a-7bb2-481c-b117-36502aca9549"
  8. I lost my Desktop functionality, can I recover it?

in Windows 10 Support
    I lost my Desktop functionality, can I recover it?: I had some files on my Softmaker office program that I wanted to put copies of on my desktop for easy access while I was working on a project. Instead of those few (a dozen or so) it pet all of them on and it seems it also put all the program files on also. I wound ip with...
  9. Factory restoring my custom desktop PC. How can I ensure user name?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory restoring my custom desktop PC. How can I ensure user name?: So I built a PC last year and I have recently updated to a new email address which of course messed up my Microsoft one drive link and other things. I decided that I am going to restore windows 10 due to a few reasons. I have previously uninstalled windows store app and my...
  10. How can I create a custom desktop icon?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I create a custom desktop icon?: Hi, I would like to create a shortcut icon on my Windows 10 desktop to execute the following command: c:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\thunderbird.exe -safe-mode I seem to recall that this was easy in earlier versions of Windows. (As were many other...