Windows 10: Can I, or how do I upload photos from a Samsung Galaxy tablet to my PC?

Discus and support Can I, or how do I upload photos from a Samsung Galaxy tablet to my PC? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have uploaded all pics from my I-phone 8 to my PC via USB cord, but my PC does not recognise my Samsung Galaxy tablet when I plug it in via a USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WinstonSleaford, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Can I, or how do I upload photos from a Samsung Galaxy tablet to my PC?

I have uploaded all pics from my I-phone 8 to my PC via USB cord, but my PC does not recognise my Samsung Galaxy tablet when I plug it in via a USB cord. Is it somehow possible to do this?

:)

WinstonSleaford, Sep 7, 2019

2. Accessing WIFI from Galaxy E Tablet

Hello Virginia,

Thank you. This is what I have:

• PC with Windows 8.1 and Edge
    • Samsung Galaxy 4
    • Samsung Galaxy E Tablet
    • Norton Antivirus
    This is what I did:

• Changed SSID and password modem
    The red warning continued to pop up on the phone and tablet.

I tired tweaking the privacy settings on the modem and Windows internet.

Ran Restore on the computer but it was not able to complete the process. Message said that antivirus might be interfering.

I am tempted to reset the modem to default factory settings.

Monica

MonicaHockersmith, Sep 7, 2019
  3. DJCH Win User
    instructions for uploading photos from android to windows 10 pc

Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 I can no longer upload my photos from Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to my PC. I am frustrated. When I connect my Samsung cell phone via USB to my HP computer I get the message that there is nothing to load. I need step-by-step
    instructions for a computer dummy. Thank you.

DJCH, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Can I, or how do I upload photos from a Samsung Galaxy tablet to my PC?

Unable to connect the Samsung Galaxy 2 Tablet on Windows 10 computer

Hi Arthur,

As you are facing issues accessing the Samsung tablet on Windows 10, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Were you able to detect the tablet under Device Manager?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of accessing the tablet on your computer?

Connect your tablet to computer try few of the below troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any drivers with exclamatory mark in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.

• Check for the drivers with exclamatory mark in yellow triangle.

• If so, right click on the driver, click on
      Properties
      and check the device status.

Step 2: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows
      key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Step 3: I suggest you to download the latest tablet software to access it on computer, install it in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Refer to the Link to download the software.

Click on Support and download the Samsung kies.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the Samsung software and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the tablet on computer for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Can I, or how do I upload photos from a Samsung Galaxy tablet to my PC?

1. Can I, or how do I upload photos from a Samsung Galaxy tablet to my PC? - Similar Threads - upload photos Samsung

2. how do I upload a photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I upload a photo: How do I upload a photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-a-photo/d2f860bb-fc41-433e-8c80-f017ffe9b54d
  3. how do I upload a photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I upload a photo: How do I upload a photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-a-photo/d2f860bb-fc41-433e-8c80-f017ffe9b54d
  4. How can I cast/project my Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha on to my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I cast/project my Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha on to my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6?...: I want to cast my Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha onto my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6. I also want to be able to have the projection mode to be "Extend".My Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha is Windows 11 & My Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is: Android 12 / One UI 4.1...
  5. How can I cast/project my Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha on to my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6?...

How can I cast/project my Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha on to my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6?...: I want to cast my Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha onto my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6. I also want to be able to have the projection mode to be "Extend".My Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha is Windows 11 & My Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is: Android 12 / One UI 4.1...
  6. Importing photos from Samsung galaxy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Importing photos from Samsung galaxy: So my phone Samsung Galaxy S6 Dosent transfer photos and videos at all. I did the instructions and Still stuck on 0 i did all the things that i can and its still 0, Can someone help me?...
  7. Importing photos from Samsung galaxy

Importing photos from Samsung galaxy: So my phone Samsung Galaxy S6 Dosent transfer photos and videos at all. I did the instructions and Still stuck on 0 i did all the things that i can and its still 0, Can someone help me?...
  8. I can not get permission from folders in one drive to upload photos from my Samsung 8

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can not get permission from folders in one drive to upload photos from my Samsung 8: I am having trouble with one drive sharing photos from my Samsung phone to one drive, it keeps saying folders don't have permission. Where do I change that...
  9. How do I upload photos from Photo app to FB and to my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I upload photos from Photo app to FB and to my PC: My photos came over fine from my camera to my Photos app on my PC but I cannot upload them to FB. When I try to share from within Photos, it tells me I have to download FB, which I have had for years. I also want to store them on my PC but can't figure out how to do that...
  10. I can no longer upload photos from my camera to my PC .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can no longer upload photos from my camera to my PC .: When I try to upload pictures from my camera, nothing happens. I was able to up until yesterday but today when I tried using the port for the memory card on my PC or the cable that came with the camera attaching to the UPB port, nothing happens . I have Windows 10 and did...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i see uploads on samsung galaxy