Windows 10: Can I package an SDL desktop application with MSIX package tool and then upload it to the...

Discus and support Can I package an SDL desktop application with MSIX package tool and then upload it to the... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello,Can I package an SDL desktop application with MSIX package tool?Can I upload such a package to the Microsoft Store?Is the app manifest... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Daniel Portet, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Can I package an SDL desktop application with MSIX package tool and then upload it to the...

Hello,Can I package an SDL desktop application with MSIX package tool?Can I upload such a package to the Microsoft Store?Is the app manifest automatically included?Do I have to modify the app manifest and how?Do I have to create a digital certificate?Do I have to sign my app?Is there anything else I should know about submitting such an application if it is possible at all?If you cannot answer to all my questions, that's fine you are probably going to reprimand me for asking so many questions anyway.But please reply to the first 2 questions.Then I can somehow figure out how to do the rest.N

:)

Daniel Portet, Jul 29, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) now available from Microsoft Store

Source: MSIX Packaging Tool

Download: MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) app | Microsoft Store

Brink, Jul 29, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) now available from Microsoft Store

Download: MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) app | Microsoft Store

Brink, Jul 29, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Can I package an SDL desktop application with MSIX package tool and then upload it to the...

MSIX Packaging Tool for Windows 10 released to the Microsoft Store

Brink, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

Can I package an SDL desktop application with MSIX package tool and then upload it to the...

1. Can I package an SDL desktop application with MSIX package tool and then upload it to the... - Similar Threads - package SDL desktop

2. uploading MSIX package gives error in MS store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    uploading MSIX package gives error in MS store: Error: I have created MSIX package and want to upload in Ms store but i get validation errors.please assistYou must upload at least one package. If you are using market groups, then each market group must have at least one package.You must fix all package validation errors...
  3. MSIX Packaging Tool 1.2021.422.0 April 2021 Release now available

in Windows 10 News
    MSIX Packaging Tool 1.2021.422.0 April 2021 Release now available: Hello MSIX Community! We are excited to announce that the April 2021 release (1.2021.422.0) of the MSIX Packaging Tool is now available! We have released the MSIX Packaging Tool through the Microsoft Store, and are offering the offline download of the tool and license here...
  4. MSIX Packaging Tools

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MSIX Packaging Tools: I need help I have used code signing certificate generated by my local CA and i am getting this error: This application package is not signed with a trusted certificate. Contact your system administrator or application developer to obtain a new certificate or application...
  5. MSIX Packaging Tool 1.2020.1006.0 October 2020 release now available

in Windows 10 News
    MSIX Packaging Tool 1.2020.1006.0 October 2020 release now available: We are excited to announce that the October 2020 release (1.2020.1006.0) of the MSIX Packaging Tool is now available! We have released the MSIX Packaging Tool through the Microsoft Store, and are offering the offline download of the tool and license here as well. You can...
  6. Creating MSIX package From UWP windows application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creating MSIX package From UWP windows application: I found 3 ways to creating MSIX Package from UWP windows application. 1. Using MSIX Pacakaging Tool - But Got Error As MSIX pakage failed to run.But created MSIX file.And Able to installed the pacakage.Not able to Run the application.. 2.Using Advanced Installer...
  7. i cant install *.msix and *.msixbundle packages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant install *.msix and *.msixbundle packages: for some reason i cant use packages to install ms-store apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-msix-and-msixbundle-packages/1696b5d6-20d6-4396-9216-dea0d6de5cc3
  8. MSIX Packaging Tool 1.2020.402.0 April 2020 release now available

in Windows 10 News
    MSIX Packaging Tool 1.2020.402.0 April 2020 release now available: We are happy to announce that the April 2020 release (1.2020.402.0) of the MSIX Packaging Tool is now available! We have been evaluating the public health situation and understand the impact this is having on many of our customers. Due to the current circumstances, we are...
  9. MSIX Packaging Tool 1.2019.1220.0J January 2020 release now available

in Windows 10 News
    MSIX Packaging Tool 1.2019.1220.0J January 2020 release now available: The January 2020 release of the MSIX Packaging Tool is now live!! The January 2020 release brings a handful of improvements and features. We have added some support for new features that are part of Windows 10 version 2004. The MSIX Packaging Tool supports the capturing...
  10. MSIX Packaging Tool for Windows 10 released to the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    MSIX Packaging Tool for Windows 10 released to the Microsoft Store: We are happy to announce that the official release of the MSIX Packaging Tool is now available from the Microsoft Store. MSIX Packaging Tool enables you to update your existing win32 application packages to the MSIX format. You can run your desktop installers through this...