Windows 10: Can I pay a Microsoft technician to get rid of Ransomeware from my PC

Discus and support Can I pay a Microsoft technician to get rid of Ransomeware from my PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can I pay a Microsoft technician to get rid of Ransomeware from my PC... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by normanisherwood1, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Can I pay a Microsoft technician to get rid of Ransomeware from my PC

Can I pay a Microsoft technician to get rid of Ransomeware from my PC

:)

normanisherwood1, Sep 23, 2020

2. cortana shutdown by ransomeware. How do I restore?

Did you get any ransom notes?

Read/do:

In case you're indeed a victim of some kind of ransomware you might want to ask for free expert help here:

Jsssssssss, Sep 23, 2020
  3. ransomeware

Hello Community, please could someone give me some advice, I have a pc that is infected with ransomeware virus that says if I dont pay by a certain time/date my files will be deleted, I have turned the pc off and not used it for a long time recently i have
    tried to start it up and do some virus cleaning but the pc would not boot up I have got it to a stage where Im in the BIOS but have a Cmos error with the wrong time and date the question i have is if I change the Cmos battery and change the time and date will
    this effect the time period from the virus and will I lose my file for ever

Thanks for any help

Tony needs help now, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Rohit_SG Win User

Connect to technician

Hi Lee,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community Forums.

We would be happy to assist you. However, we will not be able to connect to any technician from other support channels. If you want to contact a technician with your case number, you need to connect through the same channel (Phone/Chat) for support.

We provide technical suggestions for any queries in Windows. You can provide us the details of the issue and we’ll be glad to assist you with the troubleshooting steps which you can follow to resolve the issue.

Have a nice day!

Rohit_SG, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Can I pay a Microsoft technician to get rid of Ransomeware from my PC - Similar Threads - pay Microsoft technician

2. How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store: I was cleaning and updating apps when I ran into difficulty uninstalling Microsoft Pay. I couldn't open the app. It wasn't in the Apps section in Settings. I even emptied the cache and reset Microsoft Store and it still showed up in the Library. What do I do to resolve this?...
  3. How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store: I was cleaning and updating apps when I ran into difficulty uninstalling Microsoft Pay. I couldn't open the app. It wasn't in the Apps section in Settings. I even emptied the cache and reset Microsoft Store and it still showed up in the Library. What do I do to resolve this?...
  4. How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Cannot pay my Microsoft bill. Can I get an extension?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot pay my Microsoft bill. Can I get an extension?: I am not able to pay my Microsoft Bill until September 27, 2023. Can I get an extension for the payment for September 27, 2023?<Changed to a question><Original title: Microsoft Bill>...
  6. Ransomeware Attack to My PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ransomeware Attack to My PC: My PC ran into a problem ,Some malware attacked to it it converted all the files to .orkf extension and encrypted it.How do I resolve this issue as my Files are very important to me...
  7. Can I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I get rid of this?: When an image or video is selected in File Explorer, this unwanted 'Play' in a pink rectangle or 'Manage' in a yellow one appears. Can it be removed? Not only serves no obvious purpose but prevents seeing the entire text when the option to show the full filename and path is...
  8. Can I get Microsoft to replace my laptop due to their technicians' "fixes" following...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I get Microsoft to replace my laptop due to their technicians' "fixes" following...: HP laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed when purchased. Windows 10 update done March 13, 2020. Computer began shutting down with BSOD. Initially contacted HP which did diagnostic testing of hardware -- no problems. Identified problem as Windows 10 update. Contacted...
  9. I want to get rid of my email from my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to get rid of my email from my pc: Even though I've unlinked the pc from the email that I added to my pc numerous times, it continues to stay there, and there is no longer an option to remove an account anymore, all it says is manage now. And when I go into devices on my Microsoft account, it doesn't show the...
  10. how can i get rid of malware from a microsoft 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i get rid of malware from a microsoft 10: How to get rid of Malware on windows 10 and why doesn't McFee work on windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-can-i-get-rid-of-malware-from-a-microsoft-10/f0f33ef6-3c85-4b59-bec3-fe050e810ae7