Windows 10: Can I pay E3 subscription in advance for at least 5 years?

Discus and support Can I pay E3 subscription in advance for at least 5 years? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’d like to pay in advance just to get it over with.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnitaRPS, Nov 3, 2022.

1. AnitaRPS Win User

Can I pay E3 subscription in advance for at least 5 years?

I’d like to pay in advance just to get it over with.

:)

AnitaRPS, Nov 3, 2022
  2. DaveM121 Win User

How do I pay for a 1 year subscription?

Hi Al

Are you trying to renew an Office 365 subscription or is it some other Subscription?

If that is Office 365, go to https://office.com/renew

Choose the subscription you want to renew and then choose one of the following:

Renew now to pay now for a full year of Office 365.

Renew with a monthly subscription for $X.XX per month to pay for a month at a time.

DaveM121, Nov 3, 2022
  3. M365 E3 Win 10 Enterprise

Hi

I have an M365 E3 subscription for our company and those users which had a laptop running Win 10 pro prior have been upgraded automatically to enterprise. However I have a number of laptops with Win 10 Home edition what I have upgraded however the license
    isnt being activated.

I keep being told that we need to pay for an upgrade from Home edition to Pro which doesn't sound right given its advertised as part of the E3 subscription. To test this I created a VM with a Win 10 ISO
    without any product key and it was upgraded to Enterprise automatically and the license validated for enterprise.

What do I need to do to upgrade a win 10 home edition to enterprise as part of the E3 Licence is the win 10 enterprise licence as it looks like these devices have an OEM key in the Bios that prohibits the licence being applied?

Stephen Hill (stephen.hill), Nov 3, 2022
  4. Can I pay E3 subscription in advance for at least 5 years?

why does this ask me to PAY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now suddenly even though i have a full years subscription!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why does this ask me to PAY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now suddenly even though i have a full years subscription!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coach Francie, Nov 3, 2022
Thema:

Can I pay E3 subscription in advance for at least 5 years?

1. Can I pay E3 subscription in advance for at least 5 years? - Similar Threads - pay subscription advance

2. How to pay for my subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to pay for my subscription: Three years ago I moved from Germany to Canada, every part of my Microsoft account is Canadian, and has my Canadian address listed. But now that my German credit card has expired. I cannot add a Canada credit card because I cannot change the country in the billing address,...
  3. How to pay for my subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to pay for my subscription: Three years ago I moved from Germany to Canada, every part of my Microsoft account is Canadian, and has my Canadian address listed. But now that my German credit card has expired. I cannot add a Canada credit card because I cannot change the country in the billing address,...
  4. How to pay for my subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Will Windows 11 be in support for at least 5 years?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Windows 11 be in support for at least 5 years?: Hi there,I am currently working on a project that requires documentation to prove that Windows 10 Pro version, or equivalent will have at least 5 years remaining support.Would you be able to let me know if Windows 11 will be in support for at least 5 years? I have looked...
  6. Will Windows 11 be in support for at least 5 years?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will Windows 11 be in support for at least 5 years?: Hi there,I am currently working on a project that requires documentation to prove that Windows 10 Pro version, or equivalent will have at least 5 years remaining support.Would you be able to let me know if Windows 11 will be in support for at least 5 years? I have looked...
  7. Can I pay E3 subscription in advance for at least 5 years?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I pay E3 subscription in advance for at least 5 years?: I’d like to pay in advance just to get it over with. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-pay-e3-subscription-in-advance-for-at-least/d285d983-6c35-4022-85df-bfb45c459406
  8. Paying in MS Subscriptions CoinVault

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Paying in MS Subscriptions CoinVault: I am showing a monthly 'subscription' to CoinVault in my Microsoft Subscriptions. I do not recall receiving ransomware or downloading the 'app' Despite paying yearly for a Help Desk subscription the service has degraded in the past year immensely. It is next to impossible to...
  9. How do I pay for a 1 year subscription?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I pay for a 1 year subscription?: Why ia it so difficult for me to pay you guys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-pay-for-a-1-year-subscription/d8d5f3ea-9564-43b4-a868-07c9d89cb87c
  10. Subscription Reminders after Paying for New Subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Subscription Reminders after Paying for New Subscription: I have updated and paid for my Office Subscription, yet when I open Excel it tells me that my Subscription has expired. Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subscription-reminders-after-paying-for-new/5a9cc542-32de-4a50-bebe-f73d341401cf"