Windows 10: can i pay for products by check through microsoft

Discus and support can i pay for products by check through microsoft in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; don't have credit card how can i pay for purchases at microsoft store... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by agnestraycoff, Feb 17, 2021.

1. can i pay for products by check through microsoft

don't have credit card how can i pay for purchases at microsoft store

:)

agnestraycoff, Feb 17, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 17, 2021
  4. pparks1 Win User

can i pay for products by check through microsoft

OneDrive - Another over complicated product from Microsoft?

I recreated what I think you wanted on a virtual machine, in a very straightforward way. Here are my steps.

Step 1: Launch OneDrive for the first time. Click on the option at bottom to change the default location for my OneDrive to a second hard drive on my system. (if you already have oneDrive setup, go to settings and choose Unlink account to get back to this point).

can i pay for products by check through microsoft [​IMG]

Step #2. Create a OneDrive folder on my E:\ drive, and select it.

Step #3. Go into newly created E:\OneDrive and create folders for Desktop, Documents and Pictures.

Step #4. Go to C:\users\user\{Desktop,Documents,Pictuers} and move them to your new E:\OneDrive\{Desktop,Documents,Pictuers}

Step #5. Run a test, using Quick access area, create a test file on the desktop folder.

Step #6. Now, go to E:\OneDrive\Desktop and verify that the file is really there

Step #7. Ensure the right folders are checked to Sync

Step #8. Optionally untick the Files on Demand feature to make 100% sure that the files are actually stored on your hard drive.

Seems pretty easy to me.

pparks1, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

can i pay for products by check through microsoft

1. can i pay for products by check through microsoft - Similar Threads - pay products check

2. How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store: I was cleaning and updating apps when I ran into difficulty uninstalling Microsoft Pay. I couldn't open the app. It wasn't in the Apps section in Settings. I even emptied the cache and reset Microsoft Store and it still showed up in the Library. What do I do to resolve this?...
  3. How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store: I was cleaning and updating apps when I ran into difficulty uninstalling Microsoft Pay. I couldn't open the app. It wasn't in the Apps section in Settings. I even emptied the cache and reset Microsoft Store and it still showed up in the Library. What do I do to resolve this?...
  4. How can I get rid of Microsoft Pay in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. What Microsoft am i paying for ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Microsoft am i paying for ?: Good afternoon£59.99 has been taken from my account for a laptop/iPad i am assuming ? please can you confirm what this is for ?The question below asks me hat version i cannot answer this as i do nit know what the MS payment is for ?RegardsJoanne Fowler...
  6. Microsoft product selling through amazon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft product selling through amazon.: Dear Sir,We wish to sale your product through amazon. How get authorization letter from microsoft team.RegardsShibu PK9562010521 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-product-selling-through-amazon/b735128a-6391-4287-bbdc-e96787e9e908
  7. Microsoft product selling through amazon.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft product selling through amazon.: Dear Sir,We wish to sale your product through amazon. How get authorization letter from microsoft team.RegardsShibu PK9562010521 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-product-selling-through-amazon/b735128a-6391-4287-bbdc-e96787e9e908
  8. Microsoft product selling through amazon.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Paying through paypal, with rupay card in it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paying through paypal, with rupay card in it: So i have a rupay card added in paypal can i use it through paypal to make purchases in microsoft stores? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paying-through-paypal-with-rupay-card-in-it/05761fa9-9508-4853-9c9a-dcafc9beb1ae
  10. CHECK MICROSOFT PRODUCT KEY IF IS IT GENUINE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    CHECK MICROSOFT PRODUCT KEY IF IS IT GENUINE: 00327-30780-99333-AAOEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/check-microsoft-product-key-if-is-it-genuine/e0da87b8-b47e-4c2b-9891-79b39354b004