Windows 10: Can I perform a clean install of Windows 11 without an USB flash drive or with an USB with...

Discus and support Can I perform a clean install of Windows 11 without an USB flash drive or with an USB with... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need to leave dev channel and I need to perform a clean install ASAP . At the moment I dont have an USB with more than 8GB . Is there any other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Olsid Resuli, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Can I perform a clean install of Windows 11 without an USB flash drive or with an USB with...

I need to leave dev channel and I need to perform a clean install ASAP . At the moment I dont have an USB with more than 8GB . Is there any other alternative ?

:)

Olsid Resuli, Jun 4, 2023
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Jun 4, 2023
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Installing Windows 7 via USB flash drive!

i have been installing Windows 7 Ultimate x86 OEM from my Kingston G2 8gb usb for over 6month now, and it's formattet as NTFS but you need to active the partition on the usb flash drive to get it to boot propperly and give it the barcode that the Windows 7 disc have.

i have use this guide several times but once the usb flash drive's partition is activated you never need to do that again.

Guide: How to Install Windows 7 From USB Drive without Windows 7 iso dvd - Blogsdna.com

puma99dk|, Jun 4, 2023
  4. 7.62 Win User

Can I perform a clean install of Windows 11 without an USB flash drive or with an USB with...

Installing Windows 7 via USB flash drive!

USB drive doesnt show up, even after a format through windows (XP)

Any suggestions?

7.62, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

Can I perform a clean install of Windows 11 without an USB flash drive or with an USB with...

1. Can I perform a clean install of Windows 11 without an USB flash drive or with an USB with... - Similar Threads - perform clean install

2. Can I perform a clean install of Windows 11 without an USB flash drive or with an USB with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I perform a clean install of Windows 11 without an USB flash drive or with an USB with...: I need to leave dev channel and I need to perform a clean install ASAP . At the moment I dont have an USB with more than 8GB . Is there any other alternative ?...
  3. Clean install without USB

Clean install without USB: Is there a way to clean install Windows 11 without USB?Other than the recovery option in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clean-install-without-usb/965b2b43-ef13-4cc5-a5db-d9748556f323
  4. Clean install without USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clean install without USB: Is there a way to clean install Windows 11 without USB?Other than the recovery option in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clean-install-without-usb/965b2b43-ef13-4cc5-a5db-d9748556f323
  5. clean installation of windows 11 via USB flash drive error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clean installation of windows 11 via USB flash drive error: Hello,I wanted to reinstall windows 11 as a clean installation. I am having several issues. I restart once I create the installation media using the USB flash and I restart and set the USB flash as first to boot. When I get into install it says 'can't find signed drivers' or...
  6. clean installation of windows 11 via USB flash drive error

clean installation of windows 11 via USB flash drive error: Hello,I wanted to reinstall windows 11 as a clean installation. I am having several issues. I restart once I create the installation media using the USB flash and I restart and set the USB flash as first to boot. When I get into install it says 'can't find signed drivers' or...
  7. Clean install Windows 11 with a USB flash drive connected to a hub?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clean install Windows 11 with a USB flash drive connected to a hub?: I'm planning to do a clean install Windows 11 on my laptop. Currently, I have an empty flash driveUSB type-a with me. However, my laptop does not support USB type-a flash drives directlyno ports for it unless I connect it to a USB type-c hub, which I also have. I'm afraid...
  8. Clean install Windows 11 with a USB flash drive connected to a hub?

Clean install Windows 11 with a USB flash drive connected to a hub?: I'm planning to do a clean install Windows 11 on my laptop. Currently, I have an empty flash driveUSB type-a with me. However, my laptop does not support USB type-a flash drives directlyno ports for it unless I connect it to a USB type-c hub, which I also have. I'm afraid...
  9. USB 3.0 flash drive performance

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    USB 3.0 flash drive performance: What is a good USB 3.0 flash driver performance (read/write speed)? I just picked up a pack of 5 USB 3.0 Kexin (no-name) flash drives, and I'm very unhappy with them. They seem extremely slow, not much, if any, better that a USB 2.0 drive. At less than $5 a piece, the price...
  10. Clean Install Windows 10 without DVD or USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clean Install Windows 10 without DVD or USB Flash Drive: How to: Clean Install Windows 10 without DVD or USB Flash Drive [img] Information Sometime ago I had an interesting dilemma: A Windows tablet simply refused to upgrade from Windows 10 version 1607, the Anniversary Update. Due my own actions the only USB port was broken,...