Windows 10: Can I play a hidden track? How?

Discus and support Can I play a hidden track? How? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I think to best understand this question, I'll refer to text from Discogs.com: Track 0 is a bonus track that is unlisted in the layout. To get to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JOSHSKORN, Nov 7, 2020.

1. JOSHSKORN Win User

Can I play a hidden track? How?

I think to best understand this question, I'll refer to text from Discogs.com:

I have a CD/album, it's Transistor by 311. The CD contains a hidden track, and I cannot figure out how to play it. Is it even possible to play on a PC or do I need a CD player? I haven't owned one in several years, so that may be a problem.

Edit: I looked around a bit more. Still haven't solved the problem. This apparently is known as "pre-gap". I guess it can be played starting at Track 1 and playing backwards. I have clue how to do this.

:)

JOSHSKORN, Nov 7, 2020

2. Continuous Track Play

Hi

You don't say which phone you have, if it is a 6680 it is quite straight forward, you simply mark the tracks you want to play and add them to a track list that you name, then play your track list

Cheville

cheville---01, Nov 7, 2020
  3. gelund Win User
    Groove stops playing abruptly

Groove occasionally stops playing a few seconds into a song when I double click a new track in Windows Explorer and an existing track is already playing.

Steps to reproduce

• Open the Music folder
    • Double-click a track
    • With the track still playing, select a different track from Windows Explorer
    • Repeat a few times letting the track play for a few seconds before selecting another
    • On occasion Groove will stop playing a track that has already started

gelund, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Can I play a hidden track? How?

6233 Music Track Names

Using 6234, Vodafone version of 6233, and transferred mp3s into phone. They play, but I cannot create any track lists. The files, and ringtones and alerts supplied with the phone all show as tracks to play.

Any ideas how to create playlists?

I am not using the PC Nokia suite as I don't run Windows Can I play a hidden track? How? :) but the creation of playlists seems to be in a phone menu, which suggests it can be done on the phone.

peterqb---01, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

Can I play a hidden track? How?

1. Can I play a hidden track? How? - Similar Threads - play hidden track

2. How can I track my lost laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I track my lost laptop: My laptop was stolen can you help me track it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-track-my-lost-laptop/3b260be8-83a9-4fc5-8a35-958f545996cf
  3. How can I track my lost laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I track my lost laptop: My laptop was stolen can you help me track it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-track-my-lost-laptop/3b260be8-83a9-4fc5-8a35-958f545996cf
  4. how can I track my stolen laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I track my stolen laptop: hello someone stole my laptop a couple of days ago I tried to locate it using Microsoft find my device And my laptop popped up and it said that "find my device", was turned on so I clicked locate and it said that my laptop was at 0% and it was last located in Mumbai...
  5. How to play all tracks on album?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to play all tracks on album?: How to play all tracks on album? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-all-tracks-on-album/5a8dacfc-9e93-4a9f-a7f0-47a71fb87036
  6. How can I have the "hidden tasks" on both monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I have the "hidden tasks" on both monitors?: So I have two monitors, which I think is pretty standard for many people. It's really nice for it's ease of use and extra productivity. My problem is when I play games. When I'm playing games, sometimes I need to use the "hidden tasks" as I call them. I don't know the real...
  7. How can I find hidden programs running in the background?

How can I find hidden programs running in the background?: Is there a way to find hidden programs running in the background, on my Windows 10 laptop? I'm referring to programs that are set to not show up in Task manager or Process explorer. 137515
  8. Playing split track cds with multiple tracks per song

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playing split track cds with multiple tracks per song: I need to play a split track cd in the music only track to practice and then perform a musical play. I ripped the cd and then would get it to work with an adjustment that turns out to be on the mother board but the music is in several tracks per song and it pauses slightly...
  9. How do I do this? Record audio track from a DVD that is playing on my

How do I do this? Record audio track from a DVD that is playing on my: How do I record the audio track from a DVD that I own that is playing on my laptop. I am using Windows 10 and have a laptop that can play DVD's. How do I use the laptop as a recording device while playing the DVD; I eventually want to transfer the file to my ITunes and then...
  10. How can i delete hidden files?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can i delete hidden files?: Good afternoon, I've just resetted my pc but in my hard disk it says that i've 343 Gb free of 449 Gb but i've not still installed anything..What can i do? Thank you. 89052