Windows 10: Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended...

Discus and support Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended emulator for playing FF?My processor is AMD Athlon 3020 e... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sadia Tahmid, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended...

Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended emulator for playing FF?My processor is AMD Athlon 3020 e

:)

Sadia Tahmid, Feb 2, 2023
  2. JJP.1 Win User

WHAT IS VIRTUAL RAM??????

MY PC HAS 2 GB RAM INSTALLED.

IT AUTOMATICALLY SETS 2 GB AS VIRTUAL RAM.

I SEE MY PC RAN SLOW

SO I SET VIRTUAL RAM TO 8 GB.

NOW PERFORMANCE JUST IMPROVED.

What is virtual ram??????

What Is the use of virtual ram????

How is it works??????

Is there anything to do with it?????

Please explain??????

JJP.1, Feb 2, 2023
  3. Kari Win User
    Question about VM performance and RAM configuration.

You only have 6 GB to work with, so it is only natural that your virtual machines are "sluggish".

Whereas a Linux or Windows XP VM can work quite nicely with just 1 GB virtual RAM, a Windows 7 or later requires much more to really work.

An extract from a Ten Forums tutorial Hyper-V - Optimizing Virtual Machines:

Kari, Feb 2, 2023
  4. Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended...

Minimum RAM vs Recommended RAM

Is there a reason why the Windows 10 upgrade on a Windows 7 computer with x64 architecture has a minumum RAM requirement of 2 GB but 4 GB are recommended? Are there any drawbacks to having only 2 GB of RAM?

(I apologize for asking about this again, but the previous answer was confusing and I hope I get a clarifying one)

JohnO'Donnell88, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended...

1. Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended... - Similar Threads - play Free Fire

2. Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended...: Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended emulator for playing FF?My processor is AMD Athlon 3020 e...
  3. Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended...: Can I play Free Fire laglessly with 4 gb ddr4 ram and virtual ram?What is the recommended emulator for playing FF?My processor is AMD Athlon 3020 e...
  4. Question: Would it be wise to upgrade from 4 GB DDR4 RAM to 8 GB DDR4 if not DDR5 RAM with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question: Would it be wise to upgrade from 4 GB DDR4 RAM to 8 GB DDR4 if not DDR5 RAM with...: In 30 months, I'm sure I can find more Windows PCs with 8 GB of DDR4 if not DDR5 RAM not over $369.99 plus a 6% sales tax, but with free shipping on sites and apps like Amazon. Yes, I have a 128 GB SSD. 30 has become my truly favorite number recently for many reasons which...
  5. Question: Would it be wise to upgrade from 4 GB DDR4 RAM to 8 GB DDR4 if not DDR5 RAM with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: Would it be wise to upgrade from 4 GB DDR4 RAM to 8 GB DDR4 if not DDR5 RAM with...: In 30 months, I'm sure I can find more Windows PCs with 8 GB of DDR4 if not DDR5 RAM not over $369.99 plus a 6% sales tax, but with free shipping on sites and apps like Amazon. Yes, I have a 128 GB SSD. 30 has become my truly favorite number recently for many reasons which...
  6. Only 4 of 8 gb ram available

in Windows 10 Support
    Only 4 of 8 gb ram available: Thanks for reading this post. I have a Dell Inspirion 5770 laptop. Screenshots of some pertinent specs attached. My task command prompt >systeminfo shows that I have 8,055 mb total physical memory installed but only 3,881 mb available physical memory. I have seached the web...
  7. Win 10 not run on 4 GB ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 not run on 4 GB ram: I have win 10 pro which is run on 3 gb ram but when i update my ram to 4gb win 10 pro dose not open.BIOS shows 4GB memory but win 10 pro did not run WHy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-not-run-on-4-gb-ram/0dd28cd2-d01c-4db8-8a6e-de56e6e102cd
  8. Is 4 GB of RAM Enough?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is 4 GB of RAM Enough?: Work is sending me a laptop since my personal one has been giving me issues. However, when looking at the specs, I noticed that the RAM is only 4 GB (i3 processor), and this has me pretty worried. Specifically, the model is a Dell Inspiron 14 5000 Series 2-in1 (5406). I am a...
  9. Virtual RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Virtual RAM: Apart from Ready Boost is there any way I can increase the RAM on my ACER I5 4GB running Windows10 by an additional 4GB RAM as I am wanting to play games which require 8GB RAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-ram/adf69f61-1c3f-4dca-9ef9-b144480d2a4d
  10. WHAT IS VIRTUAL RAM??????

in Windows 10 Customization
    WHAT IS VIRTUAL RAM??????: MY PC HAS 2 GB RAM INSTALLED. IT AUTOMATICALLY SETS 2 GB AS VIRTUAL RAM. I SEE MY PC RAN SLOW SO I SET VIRTUAL RAM TO 8 GB. NOW PERFORMANCE JUST IMPROVED. What is virtual ram?????? What Is the use of virtual ram???? How is it works?????? Is there anything to do...