Windows 10: Can I play games on my laptop, while charging?

Discus and support Can I play games on my laptop, while charging? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So 2 weeks ago I bought new laptop - Huawei Honor Magicbook Pro. I have only one question.. Can I play games on my laptop, while charging? I love GTA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AvisMattinson, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Can I play games on my laptop, while charging?

So 2 weeks ago I bought new laptop - Huawei Honor Magicbook Pro.

I have only one question.. Can I play games on my laptop, while charging?

I love GTA V and I am playing it everyday.. Will it affect on my battery, Will my battery die?

Please answer me guys. Thank you!

Sorry for my bad english

:)

AvisMattinson, Jan 3, 2021

2. Unable to access play and charge cable on Xbox 360

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Charge and Play cable on Xbox 360, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know what exactly happens when you try to access the cable?

I would like to inform that you can play the games using the cable. There might some reasons like:

• The battery has reached the charge limit.
    • There's a problem with the charge cable.
    • There's a problem with the battery.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the below Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

The Rechargeable Battery Pack does not charge when it’s connected to your Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the cable for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Laptop no longer charging since Windows 10 update

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Can I play games on my laptop, while charging? pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Can I play games on my laptop, while charging?

Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Can I play games on my laptop, while charging? pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Can I play games on my laptop, while charging?

1. Can I play games on my laptop, while charging? - Similar Threads - play games laptop

2. My new MSI gaming laptop heets excessively when playing games while charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new MSI gaming laptop heets excessively when playing games while charging: Device name DESKTOP-DSGSTMT Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12650H 2.30 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.7 GB usable Device ID 183DC63F-AE59-4DEA-9F7B-9D71A9B01B74 Product ID 00330-54115-80717-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor I bought a new MSI...
  3. My new MSI gaming laptop heets excessively when playing games while charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My new MSI gaming laptop heets excessively when playing games while charging: Device name DESKTOP-DSGSTMT Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12650H 2.30 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.7 GB usable Device ID 183DC63F-AE59-4DEA-9F7B-9D71A9B01B74 Product ID 00330-54115-80717-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor I bought a new MSI...
  4. Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming: I have a Windows 10 gaming laptop, and whenever I try to go on any multiplayer game with my charger plugged in, my wifi disconnects and shows the “No internet, secured” message in the wifi tab. I have tried to run the network and internet troubleshooters, perform a clean...
  5. Laptop Charger stops charging while gaming.

Laptop Charger stops charging while gaming.: My laptop charger stops charging while i play games like GTA 5. It had never come up before. And there was a battery warning on laptop startup saying battery needs to be replaced.can anyone help me please i want to play games but the charger stops the charging while i gaming,...
  6. Is my laptop good for gaming while charging?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my laptop good for gaming while charging?: So I have a new Dell laptop that has the AMD ryzen 5 feature with it. I was daring to play games on it like Roblox, Tap titans 2 and so forth. But my battery was draining fast whenever I play a game on it. I was tempting to charge it and play it, but I didn`t want to risk...
  7. Is my laptop good for gaming while charging?

Is my laptop good for gaming while charging?: So I have a new Dell laptop that has the AMD ryzen 5 feature with it. I was daring to play games on it like Roblox, Tap titans 2 and so forth. But my battery was draining fast whenever I play a game on it. I was tempting to charge it and play it, but I didn`t want to risk...
  8. Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop charging disconnects Wifi while gaming: I have a Windows 10 Msi GF63 8RD gaming laptop, and whenever I try to go on any multiplayer game with my charger plugged in, my wifi disconnects and shows the “No internet, secured” message in the wifi tab. I have tried to run the network and internet troubleshooters,...
  9. while playing games my laptop freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    while playing games my laptop freezes: My lenovo yoga laptop was fine at first, i have only had it for a month. I play roblox alot so I thought it was roblox that was the issue. My screen would start freezing and my mouse pointer would disappear and get stuck. Only until just when I'm writing this is when the...
  10. Charging While gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Charging While gaming: Hello, I was wondering If I could charge my hp laptop while playing games just so I can increase my fps frame rate or would that just damage my laptop battery over the long term....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to play games on laptop whiles charging it