Windows 10: can i play mc java and bedrock with the same account after migration

Discus and support can i play mc java and bedrock with the same account after migration in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i have a mojang account from 2014 that i never bought minecraft java i am a minecraft bedrock player after i migrate that mojang account to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by denizkoç1, May 13, 2021.

1. can i play mc java and bedrock with the same account after migration

i have a mojang account from 2014 that i never bought minecraft java i am a minecraft bedrock player after i migrate that mojang account to the microsoft account that i use to play bedrock can i play java too

:)

denizkoç1, May 13, 2021

2. Will the move from Minecraft accounts to Microsoft accounts cause the possibility of us being banned on servers?

will it, cause I play lots of mc java servers and bedrock ones too.

also, will this make me able to log into bedrock with my java account username?

Also: will it affect anything with our accounts other than the having to use microsoft?

SandyPlayz86, May 13, 2021
  3. will minecraft java ever work with bedrock?

I know, java and c++ or c# or whatever are not compatable with eachother. but there is a server plugin called "GeyserMC" which allows anyone who connects to your computer to connect to the specified server(they mostly have you login to java from there, but
    they have a second plugin called "Floodgate" which bypasses that and makes it so that bedrock players can join even if they dont have a java account.

I just wanted to ask, I asked on the minecraft forums and the part where you suggest features and they for whatever reason deleted my post without telling me why.

SandyPlayz86, May 13, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

can i play mc java and bedrock with the same account after migration

Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 13, 2021
Thema:

can i play mc java and bedrock with the same account after migration

1. can i play mc java and bedrock with the same account after migration - Similar Threads - play java bedrock

2. I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.: Hi so on this email account I own minecraft Java edition and have the same username as my Xbox account once on the website it says I own minecraft, but then when I go to install the bedrock launcher it says it's unavailable in my store and that I need to switch accounts or...
  3. I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.: Hi so on this email account I own minecraft Java edition and have the same username as my Xbox account once on the website it says I own minecraft, but then when I go to install the bedrock launcher it says it's unavailable in my store and that I need to switch accounts or...
  4. I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I bought minecraft bedrock on mc store and it didn’t automatically buy the Java too so I...

I bought minecraft bedrock on mc store and it didn’t automatically buy the Java too so I...: Please fix this, I don’t know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-minecraft-bedrock-on-mc-store-and-it/fd02c6f8-63f1-4e60-bce4-4e283fc90ce4
  6. Playing Minecraft Bedrock and Java at the same time on two computers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Playing Minecraft Bedrock and Java at the same time on two computers: Hello,I bought Minecraft Java some time ago and after migration, I got Minecraft Bedrock for free.So my question is:Can I play Minecraft Java on one computer and Minecraft Bedrock on another computer at the same time, when they are both on one Microsoft account?And can I play...
  7. Playing Minecraft Bedrock and Java at the same time on two computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Minecraft Bedrock and Java at the same time on two computers: Hello,I bought Minecraft Java some time ago and after migration, I got Minecraft Bedrock for free.So my question is:Can I play Minecraft Java on one computer and Minecraft Bedrock on another computer at the same time, when they are both on one Microsoft account?And can I play...
  8. Playing Minecraft Bedrock and Java at the same time on two computers

9. I Can't Access Bedrock Edition After Having A Java Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Access Bedrock Edition After Having A Java Account: I bought minecraft java in 2012 and got the bedrock edition in April and had access to it for the duration of the month before i stopped playing. However, I can no longer access the Bedrock Edition for unknown reasons, it no longer appears in my microsoft store as purchased...
  10. Two PC with the same MC account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two PC with the same MC account: I have two computers running Windows 10 and I log in with the same Microsoft account. But my problem is as follows: When I updated one of my PC to version 1809, the configuration also changes on the other laptop. Why?...