Windows 10: can i play mc java and bedrock with the same account after migration

Discus and support can i play mc java and bedrock with the same account after migration in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i have a mojang account from 2014 that i never bought minecraft java i am a minecraft bedrock player after i migrate that mojang account to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by denizkoç1, May 13, 2021.

1. can i play mc java and bedrock with the same account after migration

i have a mojang account from 2014 that i never bought minecraft java i am a minecraft bedrock player after i migrate that mojang account to the microsoft account that i use to play bedrock can i play java too

:)

denizkoç1, May 13, 2021

2. Will the move from Minecraft accounts to Microsoft accounts cause the possibility of us being banned on servers?

will it, cause I play lots of mc java servers and bedrock ones too.

also, will this make me able to log into bedrock with my java account username?

Also: will it affect anything with our accounts other than the having to use microsoft?

SandyPlayz86, May 13, 2021
  3. will minecraft java ever work with bedrock?

I know, java and c++ or c# or whatever are not compatable with eachother. but there is a server plugin called "GeyserMC" which allows anyone who connects to your computer to connect to the specified server(they mostly have you login to java from there, but
    they have a second plugin called "Floodgate" which bypasses that and makes it so that bedrock players can join even if they dont have a java account.

I just wanted to ask, I asked on the minecraft forums and the part where you suggest features and they for whatever reason deleted my post without telling me why.

SandyPlayz86, May 13, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

can i play mc java and bedrock with the same account after migration

Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 13, 2021
Thema:

can i play mc java and bedrock with the same account after migration

1. can i play mc java and bedrock with the same account after migration - Similar Threads - play java bedrock

2. I can play MC Windows 10 on one computer, but not the other.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can play MC Windows 10 on one computer, but not the other.: I got a copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free with my purchase of Minecraft Java Edition and I installed it on an old computer. I got the game through a code, so it was redeemed on that computer. Now I want to install Windows 10 Edition on my new computer but the...
  3. If I have a microsoft account and play on minecraft java edition, can I get a free...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I have a microsoft account and play on minecraft java edition, can I get a free...: If I have a microsoft account and play on minecraft java edition, can I get a free minecraft windows 10 key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-have-a-microsoft-account-and-play-on/6aef12ad-b274-4649-8063-9e557cb51843
  4. Can not change MC account to local account

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not change MC account to local account: I am running 2004 and I set up my laptop with a MS account, I dont like the fact that it shouts my full name everywhere but the setting does not appear anywhere to log in as a local account which it should and I have followed many guides to fix this and none of them did fix...
  5. Minecraft Java Edition to Bedrock Edition:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition to Bedrock Edition:: Hello, I was told that I was able to get Bedrock edition for free if I had bought Minecraft Java edition before October 19th 2018 which I did buy it before then, four years before that to be exact. I was told to contact a support team which I could not find so I turned to...
  6. not getting a mc win10 code with a java from when mc was in 1.2.5 as latest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not getting a mc win10 code with a java from when mc was in 1.2.5 as latest: i'm not sure what account it may have been applied to, if any, but i don't have it, can i get a fresh code emailed to my gmail*** Email address is removed for privacy ***, my java account has been around from when 1.2.5 was new, i joined just and 1.2.5 was released like 2...
  7. Need help with MC Bedrock realms.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with MC Bedrock realms.: Sorry if this isn't on the right website but I couldn't find an answer to this anywhere else so I thought I could ask for help here. So I recently made an addon with subpacks the options slider shown below[ATTACH] and I own a realm. I wanted to put it on the realm and it...
  8. I Can't Access Bedrock Edition After Having A Java Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Access Bedrock Edition After Having A Java Account: I bought minecraft java in 2012 and got the bedrock edition in April and had access to it for the duration of the month before i stopped playing. However, I can no longer access the Bedrock Edition for unknown reasons, it no longer appears in my microsoft store as purchased...
  9. will minecraft java ever work with bedrock?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will minecraft java ever work with bedrock?: I know, java and c++ or c# or whatever are not compatable with eachother. but there is a server plugin called "GeyserMC" which allows anyone who connects to your computer to connect to the specified serverthey mostly have you login to java from there, but they have a second...
  10. Two PC with the same MC account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two PC with the same MC account: I have two computers running Windows 10 and I log in with the same Microsoft account. But my problem is as follows: When I updated one of my PC to version 1809, the configuration also changes on the other laptop. Why?...