Windows 10: Can I play Minecraft for windows 10 on different computers depending where i am?

Discus and support Can I play Minecraft for windows 10 on different computers depending where i am? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have computers in various places in my home plus my laptop. Can I play Minecraft on any computer as long as it is one at a time? They don't have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KianaKgamer, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Can I play Minecraft for windows 10 on different computers depending where i am?

I have computers in various places in my home plus my laptop. Can I play Minecraft on any computer as long as it is one at a time? They don't have the same Google/Microsoft account on all of them at the moment, but they are all mine. I just want to be able to access my game from multiple computer, but like I said, one at a time, depending where i am.

:)

KianaKgamer, Apr 13, 2020
  2. RyanSager Win User

Can't play minecraft on new computer

I recently bought a new windows 10 computer and have not been able to play minecraft on it. I have gotten my accounts migrated and all the recommended steps followed , but it tells me that I don't own the game. Is windows 10 version different than java?
    Do I have to buy the newer version?

RyanSager, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Can I play Minecraft for windows 10 on different computers depending where i am?

Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Can I play Minecraft for windows 10 on different computers depending where i am?

1. Can I play Minecraft for windows 10 on different computers depending where i am? - Similar Threads - play Minecraft different

2. I bought Minecraft but can not play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft but can not play: I have a problem with Minecraft, I bought it a while ago but can not access it since I got my new computer, I have searched in every Microsoft account I own and I can't access the Mojang accounts because Mojang simply doesn't give me the password reset e mail, the receipt for...
  3. I bought Minecraft but can not play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft but can not play: I have a problem with Minecraft, I bought it a while ago but can not access it since I got my new computer, I have searched in every Microsoft account I own and I can't access the Mojang accounts because Mojang simply doesn't give me the password reset e mail, the receipt for...
  4. I stay at different places, how do I play Minecraft Bedrock on different computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I stay at different places, how do I play Minecraft Bedrock on different computers?: I have bought Minecraft Bedrock on my home computer. How do I play Minecraft when I am staying at my grandparents' house on their Windows computer without buying it again? I just want to login and play the game on my account without having to pay for Minecraft all over...
  5. I can't move Minecraft Windows 10 to a different computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't move Minecraft Windows 10 to a different computer: 'I got a copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free with my purchase of Minecraft and I installed it on a computer I no longer have access to. I got the game through a code, so it was redeemed on the other computer as well. Now I want to install Windows 10 Edition on my new...
  6. Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook: I need help, is there a way I can refund Minecraft for windows 10? I accidentally bought Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook, is there anyway I can get a full refund?...
  7. Why does File Explorer look different depending on where I open it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does File Explorer look different depending on where I open it?: For example, when I click Unpack Extension my Downloads Folder is blank despite having hundreds of files. And when I rightclick Chrome and click See in Folder the folder looks different with an icon for all of the browsers, though I can’t find the browsers when I open File...
  8. Play on a different speaker depending window's location on monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Play on a different speaker depending window's location on monitor: Alright, my question is pretty simple but I'm sure the answer will be extremely complex. Basically, I have a two monitor setup, and I own the SteelSeries Arctis 5 headset which allows me to use two speakers and tune their volume up and down with a small controller (One...
  9. I cant move Minecraft Windows 10 to a different computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant move Minecraft Windows 10 to a different computer: I got a copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free with my purchase of Minecraft and I installed it on a computer I no longer have access to. I got the game through a code, so it was redeemed on the other computer as well. Now I want to install Windows 10 Edition on my new...
  10. I am trying to play a video that I can play on windows 7 but can not play on windows 10. I...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am trying to play a video that I can play on windows 7 but can not play on windows 10. I...: the video I am trying to play has an ext of TSV I can't seem to find it and would not know how to install if I did find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-am-trying-to-play-a-video-that-i-can-play-on/0e0f33c7-d279-4d8c-888b-a9c53ee38fed

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I play xbox one minecraft with my toshiba online