Windows 10: Can I play minecraft windows 10 if I have it on Xbox and phone?

Discus and support Can I play minecraft windows 10 if I have it on Xbox and phone? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Basically, I have 4 versions of Minecraft. I have Minecraft legacy edition Xbox, Minecraft java edition, minecraft newer one on Xbox and minecraft on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ThibautCourtois1, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Can I play minecraft windows 10 if I have it on Xbox and phone?

Basically, I have 4 versions of Minecraft. I have Minecraft legacy edition Xbox, Minecraft java edition, minecraft newer one on Xbox and minecraft on my iPhone X. Is there any way i can transfer the xbox one on to this pc? i have it owned on microsoft store see picture but when i try to install it it says that picture

:)

ThibautCourtois1, Jun 30, 2021

2. Minecraft Windows 10 on XBox One

Hi Taylor,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
    You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network.
    To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Were you able to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on your PC?
    • Did you purchase a copy of Minecraft for Xbox One?

The games that you can play on your Xbox console and your PC without paying additional costs are called Xbox play Anywhere Games. You may click on this

link
    to check the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games.

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming. If you purchased or redeemed the code
    for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition you can only use it on a Windows 10 PC.

For more information about Minecraft on Windows 10, you may visit this
    link

Loraine Mon, Jun 30, 2021
  3. Minecraft crossplay with xbox

Hi Harrison,

To be able to play online or multiplayer on Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer, you may follow the steps below:

1. Launch Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta from your Start menu or desktop.
    2. Click Play.
    3. Click the Realms tab.
    4. Click Sign In to Xbox Live to Try. If you've never logged in before, enter your email and password.
    5. Click Let's play!
    6. Click New Realm.
    7. Type a name for your Realm.
    8. Click on a duration of time you'd like your Realm to exist.
    9. Click on a number of users you'd like your Realm to support.
    10. Click the checkbox beside I agree to the terms and conditions.
    11. Click the Create for $XX button. Depending on what you chose in the menu, you might have to pay now for the realm. If you kept the default options, it will let you create a Realm for free for a trial period.
    12. Type your Microsoft account password.
    13. Click Sign in.
    14. Click Get.
    15. Click Add Friend to invite friends from Xbox Live.
    16. Click Done, Let's Play! when you're ready to go.

If the issue persists after following the steps above, you may check out the link below for more information on how to play Minecraft on Windows 10.

Click here

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 30, 2021
  4. Can I play minecraft windows 10 if I have it on Xbox and phone?

Minecraft from xbox to pc

So I just downloaded minecraft on my xbox but for some reason it's not showing up in my games in the play store on my pc. I can play it on xbox and according to the mojang website, I should be able to play it on both my xbox and my pc. These are the steps
    that it says to take:

For Windows10:

1. Using your Microsoft account, sign into the PC where you want to install your games.
    2. Click on the three dots in the Windows Store next to your profile pic.
    3. Go to My Library. If you already own the game, you can download it from there.

PenguinFoop, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

Can I play minecraft windows 10 if I have it on Xbox and phone?

1. Can I play minecraft windows 10 if I have it on Xbox and phone? - Similar Threads - play minecraft Xbox

2. I bought Minecraft but can not play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft but can not play: I have a problem with Minecraft, I bought it a while ago but can not access it since I got my new computer, I have searched in every Microsoft account I own and I can't access the Mojang accounts because Mojang simply doesn't give me the password reset e mail, the receipt for...
  3. I bought Minecraft but can not play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Minecraft but can not play: I have a problem with Minecraft, I bought it a while ago but can not access it since I got my new computer, I have searched in every Microsoft account I own and I can't access the Mojang accounts because Mojang simply doesn't give me the password reset e mail, the receipt for...
  4. I have Minecraft game in Xbox and i want to play it in PC. Can I do that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Minecraft game in Xbox and i want to play it in PC. Can I do that?: i have mincraft game in xbox and i want to play it in pc i can please?? * Original title: hi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-minecraft-game-in-xbox-and-i-want-to-play/ddbbd9be-d3c5-44e9-9e31-5a9f42c39c91
  5. I can no longer play Minecraft with my friends on the windows 10 version. They have the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can no longer play Minecraft with my friends on the windows 10 version. They have the...: I was recently gifted the Windows 10 version and we were able to play for like two weeks until I logged on early today and it said they were unable to log in due to an outdated server. It's strange because we've been playing fine for this long. Since I was only gifted the...
  6. i have purchased successfully minecraft for window 10 via xbox app, it i can not download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have purchased successfully minecraft for window 10 via xbox app, it i can not download...: i have purchased successfully minecraft for window 10 via xbox app, it i can not download it to my PC , it said that there is no device ?? " Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install,...
  7. Can I play Minecraft for free on My Pc since I purchased it on my Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play Minecraft for free on My Pc since I purchased it on my Xbox: I bought Minecraft on mt Xbox and I own it on the same account I use for my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-minecraft-for-free-on-my-pc-since-i/dbed49f2-e077-4cf0-9155-5daa1a78c5f7
  8. Can I play my Xbox Minecraft on my Windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play my Xbox Minecraft on my Windows 10 PC?: I purchased the cross platform Minecraft for my Xbox One and am able to play it on my Xbox One. I was wondering if I could play on my Windows 10 laptop as well. I'm signing into my laptop with the same account that I use on my Xbox One. When I launch Minecraft on my...
  9. can i play minecraft windows 10 edition on pc if i already have it on xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i play minecraft windows 10 edition on pc if i already have it on xbox: if I already have it on xbox is it possible to download for free on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-minecraft-windows-10-edition-on-pc-if-i/d5e87f55-742c-47c4-84d0-d8cab60a700b
  10. I have minecraft digitally downloaded for xbox and I want to play it on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have minecraft digitally downloaded for xbox and I want to play it on Windows 10: I want to know if I can download Minecraft on my laptop since I have it on my xbox and how to do so. thank you so much :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))...