Windows 10: Can I play need for speed payback on windows 10 or it is only on Xbox

Discus and support Can I play need for speed payback on windows 10 or it is only on Xbox in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; sorry for making another thread it didn't let me reply on the other one but can I play need for speed payback on windows 10 or it is only on Xbox *... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HectorPaz, Dec 20, 2019.

1. HectorPaz Win User

Can I play need for speed payback on windows 10 or it is only on Xbox

sorry for making another thread it didn't let me reply on the other one but can I play need for speed payback on windows 10 or it is only on Xbox

* Original title: Games

:)

HectorPaz, Dec 20, 2019

2. Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

Can I play need for speed payback on windows 10 or it is only on Xbox bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 20, 2019
  3. soldier of fortune payback

well this isnt a question its more of a solution

all that try to play it on windows 10

just visit

this site download the patch

Soldier of Fortune: Payback - Patch 1.1

install

play game

I done it again techienumber1

finding the solutions for loads of people

andrewbell techienumber1, Dec 20, 2019
  4. Can I play need for speed payback on windows 10 or it is only on Xbox

Xbox Play Anywhere

Hi David,

There are two possible reasons why you're having issues downloading the Xbox Play Anywhere version of Gears of War 4 on your Windows 10 PC. First, if you're not signed in with the Microsoft account you've used to purchase the game. Second, if you didn't
    purchase the XPA version of the game.

To determine if you're using the email address you've used to purchase the game, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to check your Xbox purchase history. Make sure that you sign in with the Microsoft account you're using on your Windows 10 computer. If you can't see the transaction, kindly search for the account on your Xbox One console. Here
    are the steps:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select All settings.
    • Select Account.
    • On the Account settings screen, select Sign-in, security & passkey.
    • On the Sign-in, security & passkey screen, you will see your email address displayed.
    If you're already signed in with the correct account, the next step is to check if the game you've purchased is the Xbox Play Anywhere version. To do this, kindly get in touch with our Xbox support team. They can help you check the details of the transaction
    you've made. You may contact them via chat support or schedule a call back at your preferred date and time. Check out this link for more information:

Xbox Contact us

You may also download the game from the Windows Store. Refer to
    Where to download games for Windows 10
    for the steps.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

Can I play need for speed payback on windows 10 or it is only on Xbox

1. Can I play need for speed payback on windows 10 or it is only on Xbox - Similar Threads - play need speed

2. Can I play minecraft windows 10 if I have it on Xbox and phone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play minecraft windows 10 if I have it on Xbox and phone?: Basically, I have 4 versions of Minecraft. I have Minecraft legacy edition Xbox, Minecraft java edition, minecraft newer one on Xbox and minecraft on my iPhone X. Is there any way i can transfer the xbox one on to this pc? i have it owned on microsoft store see picture but...
  3. Why can i only play certain xbox games on my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can i only play certain xbox games on my pc: So one of my favourite games is quantum break. I pre ordered it on xbox years ago and had a great time but no longer have an xbox only a pc but when i go to my games in microsoft store it allows me to download some games i had on xbox on my pc, but why not other games like...
  4. BSOD while playing nfs payback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing nfs payback: i keep getting those bsods when i'm playing nfs payback i even reinstalled the windows , then i finally made the game to run more than 15 minutes because i uninstalled razer synapse, but after an hour or so i did get an bsod, what can i do?...
  5. Windows 10 Download Speed vs Xbox One Download Speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Download Speed vs Xbox One Download Speed: Alright so I have been having some confusion with internet download speeds. I have an Xbox One S which before I purchased a pc it was wired to the internet at all times and the download speed was great. Our internet provider gives us 100 download and around 10-12 upload which...
  6. Video payback

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Video payback: I get good FPS while recording a game but whenever i check the video i recorded it's bad and laggy. submitted by /u/oh_nononon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2mpb6/video_payback/
  7. Null Injection failed error! (Game: Need for Speed-Payback)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Null Injection failed error! (Game: Need for Speed-Payback): I have installed need for speed pay back. It was not starting but runs in background for 10 seconds and stops. I have also used injection method and also I also install microsoft visual studio 2013 2015 2017 etc but it didn't work. I am also using updated version of windows...
  8. Can I play my Xbox Minecraft on my Windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play my Xbox Minecraft on my Windows 10 PC?: I purchased the cross platform Minecraft for my Xbox One and am able to play it on my Xbox One. I was wondering if I could play on my Windows 10 laptop as well. I'm signing into my laptop with the same account that I use on my Xbox One. When I launch Minecraft on my...
  9. can i play minecraft windows 10 edition on pc if i already have it on xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i play minecraft windows 10 edition on pc if i already have it on xbox: if I already have it on xbox is it possible to download for free on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-minecraft-windows-10-edition-on-pc-if-i/d5e87f55-742c-47c4-84d0-d8cab60a700b
  10. NFS: Payback Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NFS: Payback Error: can anyone pls tell me why am i getting this error everytime i play this game pls solve this issue i installed direct x reinstalled graphics driver even fresh installed windows 106275