Windows 10: Can I play the music in the photo app so that I can hear it before I select it?

Discus and support Can I play the music in the photo app so that I can hear it before I select it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I play the music in the photo app so that I can hear it before I select it? I also have 1 video project that won't play the music that I select.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mary AnnButler, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Can I play the music in the photo app so that I can hear it before I select it?

Can I play the music in the photo app so that I can hear it before I select it? I also have 1 video project that won't play the music that I select.

:)

Mary AnnButler, Nov 12, 2019
  2. Tahi_Kiwi Win User

Music Selection Has Disappeared from the Photos App

Overnight--today is 26 April 2018--a dozen or so music selection pieces disappeared from the Recommended music menu in the Photos App. These Recommended music pieces were included with the Photos App. Now, the only one on the list is something called "Happy
    Beat".

Why did the Microsoft-provided music disappear? How may I locate and retrieve it, please, please, please? Attached is a screenshot that shows the pretty-much empty music selection list.

Can I play the music in the photo app so that I can hear it before I select it? [​IMG]

Tahi_Kiwi, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Nov 12, 2019
  4. bpgt64 Win User

Can I play the music in the photo app so that I can hear it before I select it?

PS4 external play options

1. Put All of your Videos in a New Folder

2. Name the Folder VIDEO or PS4

3. Download the Media Player App on the Playstation Store

4. Then you select the Media Player App and Select your USB

5. and you will see your Folder

6. You can also do the for music and photos by naming the Folders MUSIC for the Audio/Music

7. For the Photos I haven't Tried it yet But Name the Folder PHOTOS or PICTURES

PS. ALL THE SAME STEPS WORKED FOR ME WHEN IS PS4 CAME OUT WITHOUT THE MEDIA PLAYER APP PEOPLE and Im not yelling lol
    Can I play the music in the photo app so that I can hear it before I select it? [​IMG]

The PS4 Now Supports MKV Files

bpgt64, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Can I play the music in the photo app so that I can hear it before I select it?

1. Can I play the music in the photo app so that I can hear it before I select it? - Similar Threads - play music photo

2. Need Microsoft Photos App Location so I can downgrade it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Microsoft Photos App Location so I can downgrade it.: Question: Where exactly is the Microsoft Photos App located? What folders contain the engine and executionable files?I found the hidden C:\Program Files\WindowsApps folder but I do not seem to find the exact folders.Reason/plan:I wish to copy the app's folders and files from...
  3. People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play: The problem is exactly as described above, my mic is on and the people in the meeting can not hear me but they can hear the song i am listening to. I tried turning of stereo mix, updated windows a dozen of times, nothing fixed it....
  4. People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play: The problem is exactly as described above, my mic is on and the people in the meeting can not hear me but they can hear the song i am listening to. I tried turning of stereo mix, updated windows a dozen of times, nothing fixed it....
  5. People can't hear me, but can hear a video i play

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. When I speak no one can hear me but I can hear them.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I speak no one can hear me but I can hear them.: I have a new di chatCam my picture and when they are speaking it comes over good. But they can't hear me at all . Any ideas. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-speak-no-one-can-hear-me-but-i-can-hear/e0571341-4645-49cb-b2f2-b6e869642094
  7. Make it so that I can select downloads

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Make it so that I can select downloads: In Win 7 there was a way to assess which patches to download and install. I'm really struggling to set this up for Win 10. There's a thread at How do I stop automatic upgrades on Windows 10 that details what to do, but the information is incomplete. There is advice to use...
  8. Make it so that I can select downloads

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Make it so that I can select downloads: In Win 7 there was a way to assess which patches to download and install. I'm really struggling to set this up for Win 10. There's a thread at How do I stop automatic upgrades on Windows 10 that details what to do, but the information is incomplete. There is advice to use...
  9. I can hear audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can hear audio: I can hear audio on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-hear-audio/412824d6-0b27-49a3-968d-e186b145aea3
  10. I can only hear music

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can only hear music: As you can see i the title i can only hear music on my windows 10. it just happend ten minutes ago and don't know how. Its headphones and speakers. it is raly annoying so can you please help me?...