Windows 10: Can I please downgrade from windows 10 before i commit suicide?

Discus and support Can I please downgrade from windows 10 before i commit suicide? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I seriously can no longer deal with the mouse lag while gaming the only reason I havent just reloaded my machine is because I purchased office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RewpRewp, Oct 26, 2019.

1. RewpRewp Win User

Can I please downgrade from windows 10 before i commit suicide?

I seriously can no longer deal with the mouse lag while gaming the only reason I havent just reloaded my machine is because I purchased office electronically and, matter of fact "F" it. If I cant get help I'll just do it myself but, I thought I would ask for help.

:)

RewpRewp, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 26, 2019
  3. bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Can I please downgrade from windows 10 before i commit suicide? - Similar Threads - please downgrade before

2. Can I downgrade from WINDOWS 11 TO WINDOWS 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I downgrade from WINDOWS 11 TO WINDOWS 10 ?: Installed windows 10 and Outlook email and calendars don't work.Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-downgrade-from-windows-11-to-windows-10/d27b168e-c316-4e0f-99ae-c41f3e77e064
  3. Can I downgrade from WINDOWS 11 TO WINDOWS 10 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I downgrade from WINDOWS 11 TO WINDOWS 10 ?: Installed windows 10 and Outlook email and calendars don't work.Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-downgrade-from-windows-11-to-windows-10/d27b168e-c316-4e0f-99ae-c41f3e77e064
  4. Can I downgrade my windows to before the update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I downgrade my windows to before the update?: I had a windows 10 on my pc with a digital key linked on my account About one year ago I updated to windows 11Can I format my pc and install windows 10 and use my license?...
  5. Can I downgrade my windows to before the update?

Can I downgrade my windows to before the update?: I had a windows 10 on my pc with a digital key linked on my account About one year ago I updated to windows 11Can I format my pc and install windows 10 and use my license?...
  6. Can I downgrade to windows 10 from windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I downgrade to windows 10 from windows 11?: I have had nothing but problems since getting my new pc with Windows 11 pre installed on it. It doesn't like some of my devices, won't recognise my google or yahoo accounts, beeps intermittently, lags even when just typing text, and is all around the most frustrating...
  7. Can I downgrade to windows 10 from windows 11?

Can I downgrade to windows 10 from windows 11?: I have had nothing but problems since getting my new pc with Windows 11 pre installed on it. It doesn't like some of my devices, won't recognise my google or yahoo accounts, beeps intermittently, lags even when just typing text, and is all around the most frustrating...
  8. My homescreen just committed suicide

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My homescreen just committed suicide: I'm really not that good with technical problems on windows so I came here. Couple days ago I pressed on the Cortana logo on the taskbar because I didn't knew what was it and when I closed it suddenly all the apps disappeared and it just showed the taskbar. I still can search...
  9. Why does my internet commit suicide when I am gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my internet commit suicide when I am gaming: Hi, I have internet that works just fine when I am browsing the internet or streaming shows, but when I want to play multiplayer games, it decides to give up and randomly cut off in the middle of my game, causing the game to think I logged out in the middle of the round,...
  10. Can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?: Is it possible to downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8? I've never had Windows 8 installed on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-downgrade-from-windows-10-to-windows-8/d7e8c5b8-3240-4f70-813c-65d0e6cd4ca5