Windows 10: Can I plug my switch into my pc via usb type c and put it on my monitor?

Discus and support Can I plug my switch into my pc via usb type c and put it on my monitor? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a pc running windows and a nintendo switch without a dock. Could i plug my switch into my pc via usb type c and then display my switch onto my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/man_wif-waluigi-hed, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Can I plug my switch into my pc via usb type c and put it on my monitor?

I have a pc running windows and a nintendo switch without a dock. Could i plug my switch into my pc via usb type c and then display my switch onto my monitor?

submitted by /u/man_wif-waluigi-hed
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/man_wif-waluigi-hed, Jun 8, 2020
  2. Azumay Win User

I'd like to add USB Type-C to my desktop. Advice?

You can try USB 3.1 UPD PANEL | Motherboard Accessories | ASUS Global

• Dual 10Gbit/s reversible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C ports for your PC’s front panel
    • USB Power Delivery technology for up to 100W USB charging
    • Flexible installation, switching between front 5.25-inch front panel and rear PC expansion card

Azumay, Jun 8, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    TrendNet Launches New Line of USB Type-C Adapters

TRENDnet, a global leader in reliable SMB and consumer networking solutions, announced today the launch of its USB-C product line. The new line will feature three USB-C adapters for HDMI, VGA, and Gigabit Ethernet. "TRENDnet is committed to developing reliable products to improve user connectivity, and our line of USB-C adapters is designed to keep users up-to-date with the new USB connector standard," said Sonny Su, technology director at TRENDnet. "The new USB-C line allows users to take advantage of improved data transfer speeds and more power, while extending the life of current devices."

The Type-C port and connector are extremely compact and feature a reversible connector orientation. The new USB-C technology and connector support lightning-fast transfer speeds, and feature an increased power output. All TRENDnet USB-C products are conveniently powered by the computer's USB port, and are Windows and Mac compatible.

Can I plug my switch into my pc via usb type c and put it on my monitor? 78a_thm.jpg

USB-C to HDMI 4K UHD Display Adapter, model TUC-HDMI
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a 4K monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to HDMI connection
    • Max resolution: 3840 x 2160 resolution at 30 Hz
    USB-C to VGA HDTV Adapter, model TUC-VGA
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a projector, monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to VGA connection
    • Max resolution: 1920 x 1200 resolution at 60 Hz
    USB-C to Gigabit Adapter, model TUC-ETG
    • Adds a Gigabit Ethernet port to your computer
    • SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type-C port

btarunr, Jun 8, 2020
  4. kozad Win User

Can I plug my switch into my pc via usb type c and put it on my monitor?

I'd like to add USB Type-C to my desktop. Advice?

My motherboard does not have SATA Express, so that's off the table, haha. I have seen that one before and thought it'd be perfect if AMD had made an additional chipset after the 990.

*EDIT* I see it's a PCIe card in the bay - I'll take another look at it.

kozad, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Can I plug my switch into my pc via usb type c and put it on my monitor?

1. Can I plug my switch into my pc via usb type c and put it on my monitor? - Similar Threads - plug switch via

2. No HDMI signal via USB-C to my second monitor after win update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No HDMI signal via USB-C to my second monitor after win update: Hi,I've just updated Windows with 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853. As soon as the laptop restarted I did not get HDMI singal in my second monitor to which I connect via USB-C.Can you please help me?thank you...
  3. No HDMI signal via USB-C to my second monitor after win update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No HDMI signal via USB-C to my second monitor after win update: Hi,I've just updated Windows with 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853. As soon as the laptop restarted I did not get HDMI singal in my second monitor to which I connect via USB-C.Can you please help me?thank you...
  4. When connecting my Android Device Type C via USB USB A or Type C, neither the phone is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When connecting my Android Device Type C via USB USB A or Type C, neither the phone is...: I have a MSI laptop and a Xiaomi/Poco phone devices I'm trying to connect and I tried with my phones type c to usb a cable, a usb 3.0 supported type c to type c cable and another phones type c to a cable, tried almost every thing that I could find in the microsoft community,...
  5. When connecting my Android Device Type C via USB USB A or Type C, neither the phone is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When connecting my Android Device Type C via USB USB A or Type C, neither the phone is...: I have a MSI laptop and a Xiaomi/Poco phone devices I'm trying to connect and I tried with my phones type c to usb a cable, a usb 3.0 supported type c to type c cable and another phones type c to a cable, tried almost every thing that I could find in the microsoft community,...
  6. I put my Pc into safe mode and it stopped putting signal to my monitor.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I put my Pc into safe mode and it stopped putting signal to my monitor.: I tryed to get a virus off my pc it it didnt work so i put my pc into safe mode and it stopped putting a signal to my monitor my pc is not that old and when it happened i was trying to free space becuse it was a space virus....
  7. Can i use my laptop's Type-C chargering port to plug in type -c USB flash drives etc.,

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can i use my laptop's Type-C chargering port to plug in type -c USB flash drives etc.,: Can i use my laptop's Type-C chargering port to plug in type -c USB flash drives etc., https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-my-laptops-type-c-chargering-port-to/204cfb78-9387-41c6-b3e5-9ce47fae327e
  8. My pc has a usb-c port, but it won't detect anything that's plugged into it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My pc has a usb-c port, but it won't detect anything that's plugged into it.: My PC has a USB-C port, I bought a USB-C to HDMI adaptor in order to play VR, but the port isn't detecting anything being plugged into it. Am I missing something? Is there a driver or program I need to install first?...
  9. How to switch C disk on my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to switch C disk on my PC: I’ve been going insane trying to fix my PC for the past 3 days. My PC has 2 HDDs both with 2 TBs. Disk C seems to be dying or corrupted as it’s running at 100% at all times. It takes over 5 minutes to open anything, nearly impossible to download programs. I’ve tried all the...
  10. How to project console to PC via USB Type C?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to project console to PC via USB Type C?: So my computer has a USB C port and I want to input an HDMI signal through it from my Xbox. Is this possible? I know this isn't possible with my PC's HDMI port, since HDMI in and out ports differ slightly, but I'm pretty sure all USB C ports are identical, since data flows...