Windows 10: Can I post a tech support question here? App store won't let me download any games

Discus and support Can I post a tech support question here? App store won't let me download any games in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The app store says that windows updater has been disabled and I need to turn it on. I go and run the troubleshooter and it says nothing is wrong I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thedafthatter, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Can I post a tech support question here? App store won't let me download any games

The app store says that windows updater has been disabled and I need to turn it on. I go and run the troubleshooter and it says nothing is wrong I have changed windows update to be automatic and have already restarted my computer twice. I just want to play solitaire again as the app just opens then closes immediately

submitted by /u/thedafthatter
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thedafthatter, Aug 13, 2020

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Games from App Store

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below for the Windows store downloads.

• Press Windows + E.

• Click on This PC at the top left corner.

• Click on C: Drive.

• Click on Program files.

• Click on Windows Apps.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 13, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Can I post a tech support question here? App store won't let me download any games

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Can I post a tech support question here? App store won't let me download any games

1. Can I post a tech support question here? App store won't let me download any games - Similar Threads - post tech support

2. Microsoft Store won't let me download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't let me download.: So, one of my apps wasn't working correctly so I uninstalled it through apps in settings. But when I tried to reinstall it through Microsoft Store It said I still had it installed even though in settings it was nowhere to be found. Microsoft Store was the only place this app...
  3. Microsoft Store won't let me download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store won't let me download.: So, one of my apps wasn't working correctly so I uninstalled it through apps in settings. But when I tried to reinstall it through Microsoft Store It said I still had it installed even though in settings it was nowhere to be found. Microsoft Store was the only place this app...
  4. Microsoft Store not letting me download any app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not letting me download any app: So I've been having some problems for weeks with Microsoft Store recently. Every time I try to install Whatsapp for example, I am met with "Try again later / Something happened on our end". I recently reinstalled Windows 11 I still have the ISO files, and that didn't solve...
  5. Microsoft Store not letting me download any app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store not letting me download any app: So I've been having some problems for weeks with Microsoft Store recently. Every time I try to install Whatsapp for example, I am met with "Try again later / Something happened on our end". I recently reinstalled Windows 11 I still have the ISO files, and that didn't solve...
  6. Store won't let me download ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Store won't let me download ANYTHING: I am so beyond infuriated with Microsoft on this one. I’ve tried every fix I’ve seen online and nothing changes anything. I bought Forza Horizon and Minecraft from the microsoft store yet it refuses to let me download them. I’ve tried the wsreset, resetting from settings,...
  7. Microsoft Store and Xbox App won't let me download my games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Xbox App won't let me download my games: I've tried a dozen different troubleshooting steps and nothing is working. I have the Xbox Ultimate gamepass for PC and Xbox and the Microsoft Store and the Xbox App won't let me download anything. Everything else on my PC works perfectly....
  8. Won't let me download games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won't let me download games.: When I try to download a game it says I have no applicable devices to install on. Then when I go to my devices, I have my desktop clearly on there with no problems. SO when I click on that and try to install a game again it says I have no applicable devices even though I...
  9. The store won't let me download anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The store won't let me download anything.: are there any fixes? submitted by /u/TheRealArborkid [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/envl6m/the_store_wont_let_me_download_anything/
  10. i can download any app b it wont let me download itunes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i can download any app b it wont let me download itunes: i can download any app b it wont let me download itunes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-download-any-app-b-it-wont-let-me-download/025ba0e6-f89c-41ad-bee9-04f3369aa4f1