Windows 10: Can I print from clipboard in W 11?

Discus and support Can I print from clipboard in W 11? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I print from clipboard in windows 11 or do I need to save a picture in one drive & print from there?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arlene Hill, May 8, 2022.

  1. Can I print from clipboard in W 11?


    Can I print from clipboard in windows 11 or do I need to save a picture in one drive & print from there?

    :)
     
    Arlene Hill, May 8, 2022
    #1

  2. Printing web pages in Windows 10

    Hi,

    Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

    • Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

    Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:


    • Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

    • Click Print as PDF button.

    • Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

    Method 2: Set your printer as default.


    • Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel
      .

    • Click on view by and select large icons.

    • Open Devices and printers.

    • Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.
     
    Niranjan Manjhi, May 8, 2022
    #2
  3. Windows print screen capturing to clipboard but not saving to file

    According to the nex poster:

    Rohn007 replied on

    MVP Independent Advisor

    That is correct. Print Screen only captures to the clipboard. If you want to save to file from print screen you have to use a 3rd party tool. The tool takes control of PrintScreen (and usually several other related shortcuts).

    There is no error to check for, print screen by itself does not create a file

    But you did give me a quick shortcut to bypass using the Microsoft snipping tool when I don't need to create a file
     
    Robert LSmalley, May 8, 2022
    #3
  4. Graogrim Win User

    Can I print from clipboard in W 11?

    B&W printing problem

    Print a photographic image with true black in it somewhere and see if it comes out correctly. If not, then yes, replacing your black ink cartridge should do it.

    Edit: And yes, Namslas' suggestion is a good one, though I'd suggest alcohol instead of water.
     
    Graogrim, May 8, 2022
    #4
Thema:

Can I print from clipboard in W 11?

Loading...
  1. Can I print from clipboard in W 11? - Similar Threads - print clipboard

  2. Flip on short edge or Flip on long edge not printing or working on Windows PC

    in Windows 10 News
    Flip on short edge or Flip on long edge not printing or working on Windows PC: [ATTACH]If you can’t use the Flip on short edge or Flip on long edge options, or they aren’t working or printing in Windows 11, this article will help. You can use these solutions regardless of your printer brand on. Why is Flip on short edge or Flip on long edge not working?...
  3. Header and Footer not printing in Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    Header and Footer not printing in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If the Header and Footer are not printing in Windows 11, here is what you can do to fix this problem. Whether this happens when printing Word documents, PDFs, Excel spreadsheets, or PowerPoint presentations, you can use these solutions to fix it in Windows 11. Why are...
  4. Printer only prints one page then stops on PC

    in Windows 10 News
    Printer only prints one page then stops on PC: [ATTACH]If your printer prints only one page and then stops automatically, here is what you can do to fix the issue. Whether you use HP, Brother, Epson, Lexmark, Canon or any other printer with a Windows 11/10 PC, you can follow these steps to troubleshoot this issue in a few...
  5. Enable Keep printed documents in Print queue on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    Enable Keep printed documents in Print queue on Windows 11: [ATTACH]When you print a document in Windows, it is removed from the print queue once the printing is complete. If you need to reprint the same document, you will have to follow the print document method again. To save time, you can enable the Keep printed documents option...
  6. What is Windows Ready Print? How to Enable or Disable it?

    in Windows 10 News
    What is Windows Ready Print? How to Enable or Disable it?: [ATTACH]If you have ever struggled with printer drivers crashing or failing to install, you are going to like what Microsoft is doing with Windows 11. Microsoft has decided to move away from legacy third-party printer drivers and introduce a more modern printing system called...
  7. Can I print from clipboard in W 11?

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I print from clipboard in W 11?: Can I print from clipboard in windows 11 or do I need to save a picture in one drive & print from there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-print-from-clipboard-in-w-11/b8e32726-1129-46de-b9b9-5840a4c71d59
  8. Print screen button & clipboard in Corel Photo-Paint 7 for Windows 10?

    in Windows 10 Support
    Print screen button & clipboard in Corel Photo-Paint 7 for Windows 10?: On my old HP PC (Windows 7), I can't remember how, but somehow I was able to get my PC to regularly use the "Print Screen" button on my keyboard to take a screenshot that I could then open on the clipboard in Corel Photo-Paint 7. But now, on my new Dell PC (Windows 10),...
  9. Print screen button and combinations brings nothing to clipboard, no screenshots in dropbox...

    in Windows 10 Customization
    Print screen button and combinations brings nothing to clipboard, no screenshots in dropbox...: Hi everyone, I've read similar questions in this board but the answers provided are never applicable to me for reasons I will illustrate below, and this issue is frustrating me to no end. I have a GXT 865 gaming keyboard, working on a desktop, I have windows 10. I have an...
  10. PRNTSCR Print Screen does not copy to clipboard

    in Windows 10 Support
    PRNTSCR Print Screen does not copy to clipboard: As of yesterday, when I press the PrntScr (Print Screen) button on my laptop, it does not copy to the clipboard. So for example, if I PrntScr my desktop and try to paste it in MS Word or MS Paint or anything, it will simply not paste anything, or paste the last thing that was...