Windows 10: Can I purchase a Windows 10 Pro Chinese Traditional from the internet?

Discus and support Can I purchase a Windows 10 Pro Chinese Traditional from the internet? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm using an English version of windows 10 Pro but I wanted to use a Chinese Traditional one. I'm wondering can I purchase it from the internet and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mega Ghost, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Can I purchase a Windows 10 Pro Chinese Traditional from the internet?

I'm using an English version of windows 10 Pro but I wanted to use a Chinese Traditional one. I'm wondering can I purchase it from the internet and install it by downloading it?

:)

Mega Ghost, Jun 14, 2021
  2. OTEC.CA Win User

Traditional Chinese pinyin keyboard in window 10

How to HanYuPinYin to input Traditional Chinese in Windows 10?

step 1: In Windows 10 , go to "settings"; "Time &" Language"; "Region & Language"; "Add a language"; "Chinese (Simplied)".

please note: the (Simplified) includes the Traditional words.

Step 2: under the "Language", select "中文(中华人民共和国)“;”Options“; ”Keyboards“;select ”Microsoft Pinyin“;”options“。

Step 3:under ”Microsoft PinYin“, select”Character sets”, choose A character sets from (simplified Chinese) to (Traditional Chinese). The job is done!

Please note: Although you can use this method to input hanyupinyin and get the traditional Chinese characters, but if you need to switch to Simplified Chinese, you have to go to the step 3 again and change the Character Set from Traditional Chinese to the
    Simplified Chinese. I hope Microsoft or its developers can add some patch to fix it so that in the future, users can easily switch language from English or Chinese Traditional or Chinese Simplified modes.

Some other people suggested to use HongKong Traditional Chinese and bopomofo keyboard, but you can not select the candidite font (同音字)。I think Microsoft engineer may fix this bug in the future.

OTEC.CA, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Not able to install Chinese Traditional keyboard in my Windows phone

I tried to install Chinese Traditional keyboard on my Windows phone but it failed.

ALL Chinese Traditional kerboards were failed but Simplfied.

It showed message as below and detail phone info. listed.

"The text suggestion update for this keyboard didn't download successfully."

Model: NuAns NEO

Software: Windows 10 Mobile

Version: 1703

OS build: 10.0.15063.540

FW version number: 1028.020.001.95

Failed keyboard:

Chinese Traditional BoPoMoFo

Chinese Traditional Changjie

Chinese Traditional Handwriting

Chinese Traditional Quick

Chinese Traditional Stroke

Regards,

Eddie

泛泛之輩Hsieh, Jun 14, 2021
  4. fsze88 Win User

Can I purchase a Windows 10 Pro Chinese Traditional from the internet?

windows 10 traditional chinese pack

Hi Anju Thekkethil

It still not works

• What is the error message that you get? install Traditional Chinese fail

• Have you installed all pending updates on the pc? yes

• Do you have Windows 10 Pro edition installed on the pc? Windows 10 pro

I try clean install, it still give me installation fail of Traditional Chinese language.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Francis SZE

Can I purchase a Windows 10 Pro Chinese Traditional from the internet? 501d3a21-4fec-4dce-8c4f-62686abb3d30.png

Can I purchase a Windows 10 Pro Chinese Traditional from the internet? c37c5536-5b6c-4947-b31b-61417b5790ee.png

fsze88, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Can I purchase a Windows 10 Pro Chinese Traditional from the internet?

1. Can I purchase a Windows 10 Pro Chinese Traditional from the internet? - Similar Threads - purchase Pro Chinese

2. Windows 11 ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD can not show Traditional Chinese...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD can not show Traditional Chinese...: Please see the attached screen shot. I did follow all the instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-screen-chinese-traditional-bopomofo/1b34dd0f-b1a4-463b-8dca-edf240f9d564
  3. Windows 11 ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD can not show Traditional Chinese...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD can not show Traditional Chinese...: Please see the attached screen shot. I did follow all the instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-screen-chinese-traditional-bopomofo/1b34dd0f-b1a4-463b-8dca-edf240f9d564
  4. "Simplified" Chinese is actually "Traditional"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Simplified" Chinese is actually "Traditional": I installed Microsoft's Simplified Chinese language, but the text it types is Traditional not simplified.I already reinstalled the language pack multiple times, but it comes out as traditional every time. Edition: Windows 11 Home...
  5. Windows 10 Pro 64 traditional chinese included some simplified chinese tag.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro 64 traditional chinese included some simplified chinese tag.: Windows 10 Pro 64 traditional chinese included some simplified chinese tag. Can you fix it? thank you.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-64-traditional-chinese-included/81a57520-a9b3-45ef-bc97-aa93e65db303
  6. Traditional Chinese in Hanyu Pinyin

Traditional Chinese in Hanyu Pinyin: Hi all, I remember like 20 years ago I could type traditional Chinese character out with Hanyu pinyin, can it be done now? How do I do the settings? Thanks with regards Javier...
  7. Traditional Chinese Pinyin Missing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Traditional Chinese Pinyin Missing?: https://i.imgur.com/ZrnTpAX.png I found the Bopomofo keyboard (my wife uses this), but what about traditional Pinyin? I used to have it ... but then I reformatted and can't find it for my life. I tried the other ones, too, in case they were strange naming conventions -- no...
  8. Windows 10 in Traditional Chinese

Windows 10 in Traditional Chinese: Hello Am looking to buy a laptop for my Dad who doesn't know much English so want to configure Windows in Traditional Chinese for him. Doesn't need ability to type in Chinese character, just to see the menu options, icons, windows, tabs etc. in Chinese. The default...
  9. Windows 10 version 1803 can not install Traditional Chinese input

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 1803 can not install Traditional Chinese input: Hi, As mentioned on title, Windows 10 version 1803 can not install Traditional Chinese input. Company IT has tried several laptop with this version, all of them cannot install Traditional Chinese input. Please help, thanks. BR...
  10. I can not switch english to traditional chinese,

I can not switch english to traditional chinese,: Dear All: No traditional Chinese language to add and download on region & language of setting page . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-switch-english-to-traditional-chinese/b5a05d61-0051-45c6-b69c-6857193292ee