Windows 10: Can I purchase Microsoft Windows 10 in US and use it in Belarus?

Discus and support Can I purchase Microsoft Windows 10 in US and use it in Belarus? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello! Do you have any restrictions for using licensed Windows 10 that is purchased in US? Can I use it in Belarus (Eastern Europe)? Thanks!... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KseniyaKutukova, May 30, 2019.

1. Can I purchase Microsoft Windows 10 in US and use it in Belarus?

Hello!

Do you have any restrictions for using licensed Windows 10 that is purchased in US?

Can I use it in Belarus (Eastern Europe)?

Thanks!

:)

KseniyaKutukova, May 30, 2019

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, May 30, 2019
  3. Belarus phone number

I want enter my phone number in windows phone account, but in list of available countrys phone code of Belarus (+375) not present and no any way to enter it.

ИринаВеликанова, May 30, 2019
  4. Can I purchase Microsoft Windows 10 in US and use it in Belarus?

Belarus phone number

I buy new Windows Phone in Belarus. How enter my phone number with code of Belarus in account? (+375 .. .. .)

ИринаВеликанова, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Can I purchase Microsoft Windows 10 in US and use it in Belarus?

1. Can I purchase Microsoft Windows 10 in US and use it in Belarus? - Similar Threads - purchase Microsoft Belarus

2. Does Microsoft allow us to use pirated Windows in Iran?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Does Microsoft allow us to use pirated Windows in Iran?: Hello. I'd like to know if Microsoft allows us to install Pirated Windows. Because in my country it costs a FORTUNE to us! an average person is paid something around 125 dollars a month while original Windows 10 Pro costs 199 dollars! and Pirated Windows is very common in...
  3. Can I purchase a Windows 10 OEM license for my business?

Can I purchase a Windows 10 OEM license for my business?: One of my colleague owns a business with about 8 computers. Can I purchase an OEM license instead of a retail license which cost almost triple the price? Currently those machines are running Linux and I would like to switch them to Windows....
  4. Can i use Microsoft Office 2007 with Windows10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can i use Microsoft Office 2007 with Windows10: I want to buy a windows 10 laptop . I already have Office 2007 and wish to continue with Word and Excel on my new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-microsoft-office-2007-with-windows10/bc4c63dc-2dda-4cd1-a4eb-9da99e264a01"
  5. How can I get a refund on windows 10 purchased in error.

How can I get a refund on windows 10 purchased in error.: i have nit down loaded this product and have bought in error. Please advise, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-a-refund-on-windows-10-purchased-in/f1bf8bd2-22d5-4d04-b71e-10ec2965547b"
  6. Can I use my Digital License purchased from Windows Store on another machine ?

Can I use my Digital License purchased from Windows Store on another machine ?: I just bought a Windows 10 Home Digital License from Windows Store for my newly built PC. I would like to know if I could use this license, which is tied to my Microsoft account (attached picture) on another PC If I were to disable activation on the current one. I am just...
  7. Purchase From Microsoft Store using Paypal

Purchase From Microsoft Store using Paypal: Hello I'm from eastern europe and want to buy minecraft with paypal account When i went to checkout it always asks me to give billing adress? Why? When I used to buy with paypal all the information of card and billing is kept there, why microsoft is asking for other...
  8. Can I use Window 10 education for commerical use?

Can I use Window 10 education for commerical use?: I am able to log in with my university credentials at onthehub.com. I have read that onthehub is a legitimate Microsoft website that allows students to get one Microsoft Windows 10 Education key for free, for one computer. Getting it free is great, and so is the fact that...
  9. Can I use the Windows Mail I used with Vista?

in Browsers and Email
    Can I use the Windows Mail I used with Vista?: I have no desire to use the mail app in windows 10. I've been using windows mail for years and prefer that more than any other program. I still have other accounts like gmail, etc., but I really can't stand the windows 10 mail. I must be the old dog who can't or rather will...
  10. Where can I purchase a Volume License?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where can I purchase a Volume License?: Hi guys. I've been doing some Googling but I can't seem to find a satisfactory solution on this. After the 29th, I'd like to install Windows 10 on every computer at our small business's office (around 10 computers), so I'd like to get a Volume License if possible. I...