Windows 10: Can I purchase tmp module chip for my ryzen5 2400 motherboardCan

Discus and support Can I purchase tmp module chip for my ryzen5 2400 motherboardCan in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can I purchase tmp module chip for my ryzen5 2400 motherboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yunus Ansari, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Can I purchase tmp module chip for my ryzen5 2400 motherboardCan

Can I purchase tmp module chip for my ryzen5 2400 motherboard

:)

Yunus Ansari, Dec 2, 2022
  2. ARC1020 Win User

Verify Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Chip on Windows PC

Something I came across not long ago, is Firmware-based Trusted Platform Modules (fTPM). Whereas before in order to take advantage of a TPM you needed to have a physical TPM chip soldered to the motherboard, that seems to have changed at some point. You can now have either a Discrete TPM (Physical chip) or Firmware-based TPM.

As per THIS article, fTPM is acknowledged by the Trusted Computing Group (TCG) as a perfectly valid form of TPM and seems to perform much the same functions as a physical TPM. For Intel, their fTPM is called Intel Platform Trust Technology (PTT). I don't know what chips/motherboards/BIOS support PTT, however due to it being Firmware based (as the name suggests) and not requiring a separate physical chip, it means for some devices it's possible to retrospectively add a TPM to devices that didn't have one before.

Looking through the Intel NUC list, it's not just 6th gen Skylake NUC's that it's supported on, but also 5th gen Broadwell NUC's and 4th gen Haswell NUC's too. So if you have a NUC and you have the latest BIOS, then the chances are you have a TPM 2.0 module even if you didn't think you did. You just need to enable 'Intel Platform Trust Technology' in BIOS. As previously mentioned, I don't know what other manufacturers support/will support fTPM too.

The Intel Platform Trust Technology (PTT) setting in Intel VisualBIOS:

Can I purchase tmp module chip for my ryzen5 2400 motherboardCan [​IMG]

With Intel PTT on in BIOS, Device Manager and tpm.msc show a TPM 2.0 module installed.

ARC1020, Dec 2, 2022
  3. How to change location of MSI????.tmp file

Hi,

You may change the location of the .tmp file by following the steps provided below:

• Go to This PC.
    • Right-click This PC, and then select Advanced System Setting.
    • Click Environment Variables.
    • Under system variable, double-click tmp and change the path for the file of your reference.

If the location still can't be changed, we suggest that you post it on our
    MSDN forum
    . We have highly technical users and IT professionals there that can address your concern.

Feel free to contact us if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Dec 2, 2022
  4. bobkn Win User

Can I purchase tmp module chip for my ryzen5 2400 motherboardCan

Changing out DDR3 1600 to 2400

In the memory support list for the board:

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/pro...px?pid=3894#dl

DDR3 2000 is the fastest tested.

That doesn't mean that DDR3 2400 is impossible, but there are no certified modules at that speed for your board.

bobkn, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

Can I purchase tmp module chip for my ryzen5 2400 motherboardCan

1. Can I purchase tmp module chip for my ryzen5 2400 motherboardCan - Similar Threads - purchase tmp module

2. Can I add TPM 2.0 chip to my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I add TPM 2.0 chip to my computer?: I have a Gateway NV76 R laptop, can I add TPM 2.0 chip to it? I want to download Windows 11 but I need TPM 2.0. and I will also need to install a new processor. The Intel R Core TM i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40 GHz is what it has now. Windows 11 requires a processor higher than what is...
  3. Can I add TPM 2.0 chip to my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I add TPM 2.0 chip to my computer?: I have a Gateway NV76 R laptop, can I add TPM 2.0 chip to it? I want to download Windows 11 but I need TPM 2.0. and I will also need to install a new processor. The Intel R Core TM i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40 GHz is what it has now. Windows 11 requires a processor higher than what is...
  4. Can I add TPM 2.0 chip to my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can I purchase tmp module chip for my ryzen5 2400 motherboardCan

Can I purchase tmp module chip for my ryzen5 2400 motherboardCan: Can I purchase tmp module chip for my ryzen5 2400 motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-purchase-tmp-module-chip-for-my-ryzen5-2400/9ae054fb-cdd6-4558-b533-38b460088878
  6. What is IExp1.tmp? Can I delete it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is IExp1.tmp? Can I delete it?: Using Windows 10 Pro - I have a 10 GB folder with 10,000 files named IExp1.tmp dated 7-15-2021. What is this? Can I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-iexp1tmp-can-i-delete-it/2e88108b-0381-4d4e-be0e-dd8ab7edd8a6
  7. What is IExp1.tmp? Can I delete it?

What is IExp1.tmp? Can I delete it?: Using Windows 10 Pro - I have a 10 GB folder with 10,000 files named IExp1.tmp dated 7-15-2021. What is this? Can I delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-iexp1tmp-can-i-delete-it/2e88108b-0381-4d4e-be0e-dd8ab7edd8a6
  8. Can I add TPM 2.0 chip to my computer?

Can I add TPM 2.0 chip to my computer?: I have fujitsu celsius m720 workstation, can I add TPM 2.0 chip on it? I want to download windows 11 but i need TPM 2.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-add-tpm-20-chip-to-my-computer/dc36ea95-5dce-428c-a8ea-21390bc7a78d
  9. Can I Delete these .tmp files?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I Delete these .tmp files?: Looking at this folder <C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\EFR\sentree\protections> I see a lot of tmp files - over 1400 - with a name UIDxxxxx_info.json.tmp, where x is a number, and all showing the current date. Is it safe to delete these files, not that...
  10. Verify Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Chip on Windows PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Verify Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Chip on Windows PC: How to: Verify Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Chip on Windows PC How to Check if Windows PC has a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Chip Trusted Platform Module (TPM) technology is designed to provide hardware-based, security-related functions. A TPM chip is a secure...