Windows 10: Can I purchase Windows 11 for a new PC that I've built?

Discus and support Can I purchase Windows 11 for a new PC that I've built? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello fellas. Finished building my PC and have to install the OS. I can't seem to find a way to purchase windows 11 from the Microsoft store. So,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CuriousCuriosity, Feb 12, 2022.

1. Can I purchase Windows 11 for a new PC that I've built?

Hello fellas. Finished building my PC and have to install the OS. I can't seem to find a way to purchase windows 11 from the Microsoft store. So, should I buy a Windows 10 license and then update to 11? Than you for your help!

:)

CuriousCuriosity, Feb 12, 2022

2. Purchasing Windows 10 for a new PC

How many flavors of Windows 10 are available for purchase for a home-built PC?

I appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you.

Vish Hebbar, Feb 12, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 12, 2022
  4. Can I purchase Windows 11 for a new PC that I've built?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 12, 2022
Thema:

Can I purchase Windows 11 for a new PC that I've built?

1. Can I purchase Windows 11 for a new PC that I've built? - Similar Threads - purchase I've built

2. Windows 11 install on new built PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 install on new built PC: I recently finished a new PC build. And was going to install Windows 11. When I start the install I get the message that the PC is not compatible to install Windows 11. My system specs is as follows,CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6 core 3.7 GHzMB Asus ROG Strix B550-A Gaming Memory...
  3. Windows 11 install on new built PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 install on new built PC: I recently finished a new PC build. And was going to install Windows 11. When I start the install I get the message that the PC is not compatible to install Windows 11. My system specs is as follows,CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6 core 3.7 GHzMB Asus ROG Strix B550-A Gaming Memory...
  4. I purchased Windows 10/11 license in 2017. I built a new PC and it will not let me Activate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Windows 10/11 license in 2017. I built a new PC and it will not let me Activate...: I purchased Windows 10/11 Home license in 2017. I built a new PC and it will not let me Activate WindowsThe purchase order still shows in My Microsoft account.I wiped my old PC and un-linked it from My Microsoft account.I login to Windows using My Microsoft account. It will...
  5. I purchased Windows 10/11 license in 2017. I built a new PC and it will not let me Activate...

I purchased Windows 10/11 license in 2017. I built a new PC and it will not let me Activate...: I purchased Windows 10/11 Home license in 2017. I built a new PC and it will not let me Activate WindowsThe purchase order still shows in My Microsoft account.I wiped my old PC and un-linked it from My Microsoft account.I login to Windows using My Microsoft account. It will...
  6. I've purchased a new dell comp and it demands that I upgrade to Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've purchased a new dell comp and it demands that I upgrade to Win 11: I literally bought this refurb comp from Amazon last week and it keeps making me download Win 11 but when I do, it freezez up Its a 2020model and is supposed to support W11 Its a Dell WPS13 9310 did I make a mistake?...
  7. I've purchased a new dell comp and it demands that I upgrade to Win 11

I've purchased a new dell comp and it demands that I upgrade to Win 11: I literally bought this refurb comp from Amazon last week and it keeps making me download Win 11 but when I do, it freezez up Its a 2020model and is supposed to support W11 Its a Dell WPS13 9310 did I make a mistake?...
  8. Can I purchase Windows 11 for a new PC that I've built?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I purchase Windows 11 for a new PC that I've built?: Hello fellas. Finished building my PC and have to install the OS. I can't seem to find a way to purchase windows 11 from the Microsoft store. So, should I buy a Windows 10 license and then update to 11? Than you for your help!...
  9. Can I purchase Windows 11 for a new PC that I've built?

Can I purchase Windows 11 for a new PC that I've built?: Hello fellas. Finished building my PC and have to install the OS. I can't seem to find a way to purchase windows 11 from the Microsoft store. So, should I buy a Windows 10 license and then update to 11? Than you for your help!...
  10. Built a new pc...

Built a new pc...: I built a new pc my last one had windows 10 but idk if I can transfer it or activate it thats my first question ... I heard students can get it free, as I'm currently technically in school to get my diploma/GED. Does that count? Second question. Finally, I've also browsed the...