Windows 10: Can I purchase Windows 11 for a new PC that I've built?

Discus and support Can I purchase Windows 11 for a new PC that I've built? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello fellas. Finished building my PC and have to install the OS. I can't seem to find a way to purchase windows 11 from the Microsoft store. So,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CuriousCuriosity, Feb 12, 2022.

1. Can I purchase Windows 11 for a new PC that I've built?

Hello fellas. Finished building my PC and have to install the OS. I can't seem to find a way to purchase windows 11 from the Microsoft store. So, should I buy a Windows 10 license and then update to 11? Than you for your help!

:)

CuriousCuriosity, Feb 12, 2022

2. Purchasing Windows 10 for a new PC

How many flavors of Windows 10 are available for purchase for a home-built PC?

I appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you.

Vish Hebbar, Feb 12, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 12, 2022
  4. Can I purchase Windows 11 for a new PC that I've built?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 12, 2022
Thema:

Can I purchase Windows 11 for a new PC that I've built?

1. Can I purchase Windows 11 for a new PC that I've built? - Similar Threads - purchase I've built

2. Windows 11 install on new built PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 install on new built PC: I recently finished a new PC build. And was going to install Windows 11. When I start the install I get the message that the PC is not compatible to install Windows 11. My system specs is as follows,CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6 core 3.7 GHzMB Asus ROG Strix B550-A Gaming Memory...
  3. Windows 11 install on new built PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 install on new built PC: I recently finished a new PC build. And was going to install Windows 11. When I start the install I get the message that the PC is not compatible to install Windows 11. My system specs is as follows,CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6 core 3.7 GHzMB Asus ROG Strix B550-A Gaming Memory...
  4. I purchased Windows 10/11 license in 2017. I built a new PC and it will not let me Activate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Windows 10/11 license in 2017. I built a new PC and it will not let me Activate...: I purchased Windows 10/11 Home license in 2017. I built a new PC and it will not let me Activate WindowsThe purchase order still shows in My Microsoft account.I wiped my old PC and un-linked it from My Microsoft account.I login to Windows using My Microsoft account. It will...
  5. I purchased Windows 10/11 license in 2017. I built a new PC and it will not let me Activate...

I purchased Windows 10/11 license in 2017. I built a new PC and it will not let me Activate...: I purchased Windows 10/11 Home license in 2017. I built a new PC and it will not let me Activate WindowsThe purchase order still shows in My Microsoft account.I wiped my old PC and un-linked it from My Microsoft account.I login to Windows using My Microsoft account. It will...
  6. I've purchased a new dell comp and it demands that I upgrade to Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've purchased a new dell comp and it demands that I upgrade to Win 11: I literally bought this refurb comp from Amazon last week and it keeps making me download Win 11 but when I do, it freezez up Its a 2020model and is supposed to support W11 Its a Dell WPS13 9310 did I make a mistake?...
  7. I've purchased a new dell comp and it demands that I upgrade to Win 11

I've purchased a new dell comp and it demands that I upgrade to Win 11: I literally bought this refurb comp from Amazon last week and it keeps making me download Win 11 but when I do, it freezez up Its a 2020model and is supposed to support W11 Its a Dell WPS13 9310 did I make a mistake?...
  8. Can I purchase Windows 11 for a new PC that I've built?

Can I purchase Windows 11 for a new PC that I've built?: Hello fellas. Finished building my PC and have to install the OS. I can't seem to find a way to purchase windows 11 from the Microsoft store. So, should I buy a Windows 10 license and then update to 11? Than you for your help!...
  9. Can I purchase Windows 11 for a new PC that I've built?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I purchase Windows 11 for a new PC that I've built?: Hello fellas. Finished building my PC and have to install the OS. I can't seem to find a way to purchase windows 11 from the Microsoft store. So, should I buy a Windows 10 license and then update to 11? Than you for your help!...
  10. Built a new pc...

Built a new pc...: I built a new pc my last one had windows 10 but idk if I can transfer it or activate it thats my first question ... I heard students can get it free, as I'm currently technically in school to get my diploma/GED. Does that count? Second question. Finally, I've also browsed the...