Windows 10: can i put a new 1 tera bite drive into my pc CAN THERE BE A W WAY to copy old drive wih al...

Discus and support can i put a new 1 tera bite drive into my pc CAN THERE BE A W WAY to copy old drive wih al... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; can I put 1 new tera bite drive in my laptop then can all my stuff of old drive be put on new drive windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by johnNickerson, Jun 8, 2019.

1. can i put a new 1 tera bite drive into my pc CAN THERE BE A W WAY to copy old drive wih al...

can I put 1 new tera bite drive in my laptop then can all my stuff of old drive be put on new drive windows 10

:)

johnNickerson, Jun 8, 2019
  2. dhdude Win User

Replacing old hard drive, need way to copy Windows installation across

Hey Guys,
    What would be the best way of copying/imaging the entire contents of an old system drive over to a replacement hard disk for the same machine? I need to copy the Windows installations and all other data to the new drive, and then format the old drive to use as a backup.

Any suggestions? *Smile can i put  a new 1 tera bite drive into my pc CAN THERE BE A W WAY to copy old drive wih al... :)

dhdude, Jun 8, 2019
  3. GlynParry Win User
    Old Hard drive to new hard drive

I now have my old hard drive converted to an external drive and am wondering what is the best way to move files from the old to the new. I was thinking of booting the old drive and saving the files I want to the cloud and then downloading them to my new
    computer. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

GlynParry, Jun 8, 2019
  4. can i put a new 1 tera bite drive into my pc CAN THERE BE A W WAY to copy old drive wih al...

How to stop File History on the old drive and start File History on a new drive?

I use the external drive
    for File History and have a lot of information there. I want to restart the File History process on a new drive and place the previous File History drive off-site.

Please suggest the steps to stop File History on the old drive and start File History on a new drive.

CindyRomero, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

can i put a new 1 tera bite drive into my pc CAN THERE BE A W WAY to copy old drive wih al...

1. can i put a new 1 tera bite drive into my pc CAN THERE BE A W WAY to copy old drive wih al... - Similar Threads - put tera bite

2. Can I delete a copy of Windows on an old hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I delete a copy of Windows on an old hard drive?: Hello,I just installed my friend's old Seagate HDD into my laptop. It has a copy of Windows 10 from his old laptop before he switched to an SSD. I already have a copy of Windows 11 on my NVMe SSD and I plan to use the HDD to store games. Can I delete the old copy of Windows...
  3. Can I delete a copy of Windows on an old hard drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I delete a copy of Windows on an old hard drive?: Hello,I just installed my friend's old Seagate HDD into my laptop. It has a copy of Windows 10 from his old laptop before he switched to an SSD. I already have a copy of Windows 11 on my NVMe SSD and I plan to use the HDD to store games. Can I delete the old copy of Windows...
  4. Can I clone windows on another hard drive and then put that hard drive into a new computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I clone windows on another hard drive and then put that hard drive into a new computer?: I have a computer right now. I put a new ssd in it. I cloned the stuff on my old hard drive into the ssd. If I later take out that ssd to a new computer that I'm building right now. Can I keep the windows on both computers or do I have to reinstall it on the new computer with...
  5. Can I clone windows on another hard drive and then put that hard drive into a new computer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I clone windows on another hard drive and then put that hard drive into a new computer?: I have a computer right now. I put a new ssd in it. I cloned the stuff on my old hard drive into the ssd. If I later take out that ssd to a new computer that I'm building right now. Can I keep the windows on both computers or do I have to reinstall it on the new computer with...
  6. New pc with old drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New pc with old drive: I Just installed windows onto my pc and I have an old drive with all my stuff. How can I open all my programs from my old drive because they are not appearing on windows?...
  7. How can I clone my old hard drive to a new hard drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I clone my old hard drive to a new hard drive?: How can I clone my old laptop hard drive to a new hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-clone-my-old-hard-drive-to-a-new-hard/cd9498d2-e379-40c0-aef4-42328b6c428a
  8. Put old boot drive in new computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Put old boot drive in new computer: So I pulled an old windows 10 boot drive out of a computer and put it in a new build. It won't let me access the user file on that drive. Says "you currently don't have permission to access this folder - click continue to permanently get access to this folder". I click...
  9. Is the a way I can copy my win10 data and paste it to another drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is the a way I can copy my win10 data and paste it to another drive: I fucked up putting my os on a HDD instead of the sdd so going to partion my sdd so it can run Manjaro and win10 buy I want to know if I can copy my profile with all the data such pws pics and other info. Or do I have to make another iso and profile. Sorry if some one this is...
  10. windows 10 pro on old computer same on new computer. Can I clone my old drive and copy it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro on old computer same on new computer. Can I clone my old drive and copy it...: want old drive and programs installed on new computers drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-on-old-computer-same-on-new/71f33ab3-1df3-47de-93fe-5891a03218da