Windows 10: can I put a Toshiba Satellite hard disk into a hp laptop

Discus and support can I put a Toshiba Satellite hard disk into a hp laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Toshiba Satellite laptop has stopped charging, but the hard disk is just fine. I have a hp 15 with a hard disk failure error 301. can I put a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Abrahamlewis, Jul 8, 2021.

1. can I put a Toshiba Satellite hard disk into a hp laptop

My Toshiba Satellite laptop has stopped charging, but the hard disk is just fine. I have a hp 15 with a hard disk failure error 301. can I put a Toshiba Satellite hard disk into a hp laptop?

:)

Abrahamlewis, Jul 8, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Hard Disk Sentinel TOSHIBA HDD on HP Pavilion DV7 Laptop error

Hi, if you wish to futher convince yourself. have a look at the SMART parameters as displayed by HDTune- what does that show?

You have the Pro version of Hard Disk Sentinel, so you can run various surface scans with that:

can I put a Toshiba Satellite hard disk into a hp laptop [​IMG]

Note there is a difference as to whether the allocated 'active' or the complete surface is checked: see 'extended test'
    As for changing the way HD Sentinel reports this, first note that the parameter flagged is critical indicating you are at risk of imminently losing data.

As stated above, regard the disk as likely to fail soon.

What does HD Sentinel state about that drive under 'Overview'?

I refer you to Hard Disk Sentinel's Help information which is very informative. you should review this before trying to evade the report. In particular

If you wished to try to hide the problem, note first the two ways of allocating weighting to parameters:

Note the much higher weighting given to this parameter in the stricter set.

I think there is a way of disabling each parameter, but I suggest this would be self-defeating.

You might find this of interest:

You can check this in your case.

dalchina, Jul 8, 2021
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Toshiba satellite laptop disk error

Hi,

This issue normally occurs when there is a faulty hard drive. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps provided on this
      link
      that was proved by Wungraileng Vashi on December 4, 2015?

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your device for further assistance.

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jul 8, 2021
  4. ledjo3009 Win User

can I put a Toshiba Satellite hard disk into a hp laptop

Hard Disk Sentinel TOSHIBA HDD on HP Pavilion DV7 Laptop error

How to solve 21% health?

ledjo3009, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

can I put a Toshiba Satellite hard disk into a hp laptop

1. can I put a Toshiba Satellite hard disk into a hp laptop - Similar Threads - put Toshiba Satellite

2. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  3. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  4. Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop: Hi! Someone have drivers for Toshiba Satellite C50-B-15j and can give me pls........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-for-toshiba-satellite-laptop/83265d0f-8cda-4157-ada5-c8bcbad46967
  5. Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop

Drivers for Toshiba Satellite Laptop: Hi! Someone have drivers for Toshiba Satellite C50-B-15j and can give me pls........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-for-toshiba-satellite-laptop/83265d0f-8cda-4157-ada5-c8bcbad46967
  6. WiFi on Toshiba Satellite laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi on Toshiba Satellite laptop: I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop running Windows 10 I used to be able to get on the internet with wifi, but suddenly I get a message saying the device doesn't support miracast. I don't think I did anything to change the system. Why doesn't wifi suddenly not work?...
  7. Toshiba Satellite laptop

Toshiba Satellite laptop: i have Toshiba Satellite laptop my mouse is not working its stuck on touchscreen how do i change it back to the mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-laptop/0a8d118b-d880-438d-af79-4dfdbd324c96
  8. Toshiba Satellite laptop hard drive replacement

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Toshiba Satellite laptop hard drive replacement: I recently replaced my hard drive in my Toshiba Satellite laptop. I was running the Windows 10 upgrade 1809 when my hard drive went out. I went to a computer shop & bought a Toshiba 500 GB hard drive. It had a 320 GB Seagate in it before. My question is . I keep getting...
  9. My toshiba satellite laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My toshiba satellite laptop: Windows freezes up and i’ve tried all the tricks on resetting but it won’t even let me log off. Have to turn off manully. At my wits end. Can’t do nothing with it....
  10. Taskbar not working - Toshiba Satellite laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar not working - Toshiba Satellite laptop: I was fiddling around with Task Manager trying to eliminate some unnecessary background processes. When I tried to end Windows Explorer I figured it would just close a few files I had open, but it made my taskbar/windows icon disappear, and my wallpaper is also just black...