Windows 10: Can I put Web Site Shortcuts in the Task Bar?

Discus and support Can I put Web Site Shortcuts in the Task Bar? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can I put Web Site 'Shortcuts' in the Task Bar If so, how would I do this? I've got a Tile with a Favourite Web Site I've also got it 'Book... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cyberdesigner, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Can I put Web Site Shortcuts in the Task Bar?

Can I put Web Site 'Shortcuts' in the Task Bar

If so, how would I do this?

I've got a Tile with a Favourite Web Site

I've also got it 'Book Marked' in Favourites

But since I visit this Site such a lot, it would be very handy to get to it from the 'Task Bar'

:)

Cyberdesigner, Sep 2, 2015

2. How do I put a shortcut onto the desktop

How do I put a shortcut onto desktop, from a web site

AlvaCammarata, Sep 2, 2015
  3. Install wizard will not place a shortcut to a web site I have downloaded on my desktop.

Original title: install wizard

Install wizard will not place a shortcut to a web site I have downloaded on my desktop. I select place shortcut on desktop, but it doesn't appear. If I asked to save and run during download it will save the install wizard not the website. I can open the
    site from the install wizard which appears on my task bar but when I close the site it disappears.

ShirleyBroadaway, Sep 2, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Can I put Web Site Shortcuts in the Task Bar?

Right click on the task bar, click Toolbars, click Links so it gets checked. That will put the links toolbar to the far right, next to the notification area. Drag the tool bar separator to the left to open the links toolbar. Right click on the links toolbar and click on open folder. Any website you drag and drop onto the links toolbar or into that folder will get pinned to the links toolbar.

NavyLCDR, Sep 2, 2015
  5. Edwin New Member
    Here's another way to make an individual one:

First, obtain an icon of the web site in icon (.ico) format and store it somewhere permanently, (you can Google to get the image and convert it to .ico)
    Then, right click on your Desktop and choose New►Shortcut, type explorer then a space in the dialog, copy the web site url and paste it into the rest of the dialog and click Next, name it what you wish and click Finish.
    Right click on the new Shortcut and choose Properties►Change Icon, in the next window click Browse and navigate to the icon you stored on your PC, select it, click OK then Apply and OK.
    Now, drag that onto your Taskbar. You can delete the desktop shortcut if you wish.

Can I put Web Site Shortcuts in the Task Bar? [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Can I put Web Site Shortcuts in the Task Bar?

1. Can I put Web Site Shortcuts in the Task Bar? - Similar Threads - put Web Site

2. how can you put the clipboard on the task bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can you put the clipboard on the task bar?: how can you put the clipboard on the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-you-put-the-clipboard-on-the-task-bar/029b7705-662e-4cd3-acb2-d103bf22a075
  3. how can you put the clipboard on the task bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can you put the clipboard on the task bar?: how can you put the clipboard on the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-you-put-the-clipboard-on-the-task-bar/029b7705-662e-4cd3-acb2-d103bf22a075
  4. How can I put a web site shortcut on my desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I put a web site shortcut on my desktop?: How can I put a web site shortcut on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-put-a-web-site-shortcut-on-my-desktop/e04c1f02-ea09-4a78-a440-3f9b873462bc
  5. How can I put mmsys.cpl on the task bar?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I put mmsys.cpl on the task bar?: I have asked here how I can set HDMI to drive audio always but was offered no solution. I have asked here how I can set laptop audio to be driven always but was offered no solution. To clarify: I want all audio outputs to be driven at all times. I now ask for a simple...
  6. i can pin web sites to task bar but not to start screen ? but can pin apps to start screen ok?

i can pin web sites to task bar but not to start screen ? but can pin apps to start screen ok?: why cant i pin to start screen when in a web page no option shows but pin to task bar works fine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-pin-web-sites-to-task-bar-but-not-to-start/62282203-d611-43e6-8c87-d296f9d453f1
  7. CREATE DESKTOP SHORTCUT TO WEB SITE

CREATE DESKTOP SHORTCUT TO WEB SITE: WHO AN WHY WAS THIS CHANGE MAID IN IE-11 WHEN ON A WEBSITE NEED TO MAKE SHORTCUT RIGHT CLICK AND SELECT CREATE SHORTCUT REAL EASY AND SIMPLE TO DO. NOW IN EDGE SAME THING RIGHT CLICK NOT THEIR HIGHT LIGHT SITE LOCATION MINIMIZE SCREEN RIGHT CLICK ON DESKTOP SELECT CREATE...
  8. Putting Apps on the Task Bar.

Putting Apps on the Task Bar.: Hello, I need to be to use Word, by clicking it when it is on the Task Bar, is there an easy way to put the Word App, on to the Task bar, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/putting-apps-on-the-task-bar/3e074b60-aa4b-48d3-8715-faa90ef7768d
  9. I can not access macys web site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not access macys web site: why can't I access macys web site with my desktop but I can with my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-access-macys-web-site/781c7814-a089-4671-9e17-c1f26f8d0407
  10. Desktop shortcuts to web sites no longer work.

in Browsers and Email
    Desktop shortcuts to web sites no longer work.: I have several of these shortcuts created in the Google browser, one to Ten forums, a couple to my email accounts, etc. A couple of days ago they stopped working. They just open the browser, so I have to type in the required url in the search bar. Having done that I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if you put a web site on task bar then it disapears where is it