Windows 10: Can I re-install microsoft flight simularor for free after deleting it?

Discus and support Can I re-install microsoft flight simularor for free after deleting it? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I have bought the microsoft flight simulator standard 40th anniversiry. Now I want to play another game but I don't have enough space. Can I delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Reda Khouaj, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Can I re-install microsoft flight simularor for free after deleting it?

So I have bought the microsoft flight simulator standard 40th anniversiry. Now I want to play another game but I don't have enough space. Can I delete microsoft flight simulator and re-install it another time for free?

:)

Reda Khouaj, Nov 28, 2023

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 28, 2023
  3. microsoft flight sim 2004 help

Hi Phil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please answer the question, mentioned below:

• Which version of Flight simulator would you like to install?

I would suggest you to try these steps below and check, if it helps.

Try to install Microsoft flight simulator game in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode
    and check, if that helps.

1. Download the Microsoft flight simulator game from the Microsoft website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the Microsoft flight simulator
    game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Microsoft flight simulator game install and then, check the functionality.

Please feel free to get back to us, if you need further help and we would be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Can I re-install microsoft flight simularor for free after deleting it?

Unable to open Microsoft Flight Simulator X on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with accessing Microsoft Flight Simulator X on Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What exactly happens when you try to open the game?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the Operating System prior to this issue?

Step 1: I suggest you to update the pending updates found on your system and check if it helps.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.
    Also, visit the computer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about issues with
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X and check if it helps.

Refer: Troubleshoot graphics issues in Flight Simulator X

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

Can I re-install microsoft flight simularor for free after deleting it?

1. Can I re-install microsoft flight simularor for free after deleting it? - Similar Threads - install microsoft flight

2. Can I re-install microsoft flight simularor for free after deleting it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I re-install microsoft flight simularor for free after deleting it?: So I have bought the microsoft flight simulator standard 40th anniversiry. Now I want to play another game but I don't have enough space. Can I delete microsoft flight simulator and re-install it another time for free?...
  3. Can I re-install microsoft flight simularor for free after deleting it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I re-install microsoft flight simularor for free after deleting it?: So I have bought the microsoft flight simulator standard 40th anniversiry. Now I want to play another game but I don't have enough space. Can I delete microsoft flight simulator and re-install it another time for free?...
  4. Re install MS Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re install MS Flight Simulator: I purchased MS flight simulator disc version shortly after it was released and have enjoyed using it. It was install on s 256SSD which have become full due all the additional upgrades and additional installs. I have upgraded this to 1 1TB ssd and copied the contents to the...
  5. Re-install MS Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-install MS Flight Sim: I currently have the new version of MS Flight Sim on my computer. If I re-format my computer, will I be able to re-install the Flight Sim via the MS Store without having to pay again?...
  6. Re-install MS Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-install MS Flight Sim: I currently have the new version of MS Flight Sim on my computer. If I re-format my computer, will I be able to re-install the Flight Sim via the MS Store without having to pay again?...
  7. Re-install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Re-install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Problem: Hi!My FS 2020 couldn't open and was re-directed to Microsoft Store. So I ran uninstall process and manually deleted the official folder which was 97GB. But when I wanted to re-install FS2020 through Microsoft store, the installation process just won't start. And the FS2020...
  8. Bug at free flight- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug at free flight- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Hi, I have a very strange thing happening when gaming flight simulator 2020. No matter which airport I choose to depart from it always starts at night, Sydny airport and Diamont airplane. No matter what I try to change it seems like it has a default setting. All other...
  9. Re-Install of Microsoft 2020 flight simulator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-Install of Microsoft 2020 flight simulator: During a recent mandatory update, the update trashed my flight simulator program so I had to uninstall it. I went to My Library on the microsoft store page and reinstalled the program. It didnt completley reinstall it, it runs up to the main screen page but then only shows...
  10. Re-Installing Flight Simulator 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Re-Installing Flight Simulator 2020: My Version decided to no longer start, after a number of days. So I decided to deinstall and reinstall it. After reading all the data on the DVD it asked for my Code and then refused it, because it is already registered. Where do I go from here??...