Windows 10: Can I Re-Key My Key

Discus and support Can I Re-Key My Key in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; One of my PC's gave me BSOD w/Cursor-Mouse. All the usual workarounds didn't work. So, Okay, time to Re-Install. I still have the usb stick I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Thrill_Killer, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Can I Re-Key My Key

One of my PC's gave me BSOD w/Cursor-Mouse. All the usual workarounds didn't work. So, Okay, time to Re-Install.

I still have the usb stick I downloaded Win10 Installer onto.

The OS was on a ssd . Everything I want is off of there. Should I give it a Full Re-format before using the installer usb? Or, after Win10 loads, Choose a "Clean Install"? Then comes my key. It is a Win10 Pro Key. Purchased from Microsoft Friends & Family store. It is tied to my MS account. And is going back into the same pc.

So, Will It Work? The Key, That Is.

submitted by /u/Thrill_Killer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Thrill_Killer, Oct 29, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to revoke GTA IV key

It's a very long key on the booklet, so you are saying thats the issue?

P4-630, Oct 29, 2019
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    need fear cd key

did you check you email? after first step, an email is sent with your key.

how is that gonna help?

4. manofthem Win User

Can I Re-Key My Key

How to revoke GTA IV key

The retail verison of GTA 4 that you passed on to your nephew contains a cd key... Does it look like this:
    • Grand Theft Auto IV CD Keys in this format: 1ABCD-D3FGH-45I67 (not actual key)
    If not and the key looks different, it can't be activated on Steam. That may be why he's having difficulty. Taken from here

manofthem, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Can I Re-Key My Key

1. Can I Re-Key My Key - Similar Threads - Key Key

2. Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard: Hii iam using Dell G15 Laptop, When I press number '4' on number pad of my external wireless keyboard display is getting off and windows is going to lock screen, but my laptop Inbuilt keyboard is okay no problem while I press number 4...... but when I using external USB...
  3. Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard: Hii iam using Dell G15 Laptop, When I press number '4' on number pad of my external wireless keyboard display is getting off and windows is going to lock screen, but my laptop Inbuilt keyboard is okay no problem while I press number 4...... but when I using external USB...
  4. Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?

Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?: Hello,I wish to find out if changing enteries in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentSet001\Enum\USB\Has an immediate effect, has an effect only when usb is reseated, has an effect only when usb port is changed, or requires reboot for effect.Thank you!...
  5. Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?: Hello,I wish to find out if changing enteries in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentSet001\Enum\USB\Has an immediate effect, has an effect only when usb is reseated, has an effect only when usb port is changed, or requires reboot for effect.Thank you!...
  6. Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?: Can I upgrade to Windows 11 PRO after installing an OEM windows 10 PRO key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-to-windows-11-pro-after-purchasing-an/c4fe2498-cc57-48fd-aa3b-94e4afb87eeb
  8. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?: Can I upgrade to Windows 11 PRO after installing an OEM windows 10 PRO key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-to-windows-11-pro-after-purchasing-an/c4fe2498-cc57-48fd-aa3b-94e4afb87eeb
  9. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows 10 key > Windows 11?

Windows 10 key > Windows 11?: Hey there!I have a windows 10 key and I lost the disc to it. It came in disc form I believe and I upgraded to windows 11 and reset my pc - yet it de-activated. My brother-in-law has told me to sign out of and back into my Microsoft account but I don't know how to, and all I...