Windows 10: Can I re-register WIN 10 in My Account please?

Discus and support Can I re-register WIN 10 in My Account please? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Bought a new Win 11 PC and decided to give my old Win 10 PC to my daughter. I therefore de-registered the WIn 10 PC from my Microsoft account about 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JIM GREENFIELD, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Can I re-register WIN 10 in My Account please?

Bought a new Win 11 PC and decided to give my old Win 10 PC to my daughter. I therefore de-registered the WIn 10 PC from my Microsoft account about 3 days ago. Took the WIN 10 PC to my daughters and was setting it up for her. I was installing the latest updates and part way through a BSOD came up saying their was a fault and the machine needed repair. I have tried all sorts including a USB stick containing a back up made when the machine was upgraded from Win7 to 10. However this is not recognize in the BIOS. Every time I switch the machine off and back on again, the same BSOD comes up. On

:)

JIM GREENFIELD, Mar 17, 2023
  2. needsleep Win User

register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

I bought a used laptop running Win 10 Pro. winver reports 1809.
    How do I register my PC with my Microsoft account?
    But when I'm done, I'd like to use my local account each time to log in.
    Please tell me how to do that.
    I am very new at Win 10, and need step by step instructions.

Thanks,

needsleep, Mar 17, 2023
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 17, 2023
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Can I re-register WIN 10 in My Account please?

register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

Just simply log in with your Microsoft Account.
    Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Just go back to using a local account:
    Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

Hopefully the tutorials are step by step enough.

NavyLCDR, Mar 17, 2023
Thema:

Can I re-register WIN 10 in My Account please?

1. Can I re-register WIN 10 in My Account please? - Similar Threads - register Account please

2. Why can I not register for a Developer account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not register for a Developer account?: Every time I click the pay and register button I am returned with a bit of loading then an error messaging saying that something went wrong. Here is there messed in its entirety;Something went wrong. Please contact support. ReferenceId: 5234cdeb-e13a-448f-99bf-08dc379f9debHow...
  3. Why can I not register for a Developer account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can I not register for a Developer account?: Every time I click the pay and register button I am returned with a bit of loading then an error messaging saying that something went wrong. Here is there messed in its entirety;Something went wrong. Please contact support. ReferenceId: 5234cdeb-e13a-448f-99bf-08dc379f9debHow...
  4. Can I re-register WIN 10 in My Account please?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I re-register WIN 10 in My Account please?: Bought a new Win 11 PC and decided to give my old Win 10 PC to my daughter. I therefore de-registered the WIn 10 PC from my Microsoft account about 3 days ago. Took the WIN 10 PC to my daughters and was setting it up for her. I was installing the latest updates and part way...
  5. Can I re-register WIN 10 in My Account please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I re-register WIN 10 in My Account please?: Bought a new Win 11 PC and decided to give my old Win 10 PC to my daughter. I therefore de-registered the WIn 10 PC from my Microsoft account about 3 days ago. Took the WIN 10 PC to my daughters and was setting it up for her. I was installing the latest updates and part way...
  6. Why can I not re-install Win 10 Pro???

Why can I not re-install Win 10 Pro???: I bought win 10 pro from microsoft store, I had to reload PC, now I cannot restore to Win 10 Pro.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-re-install-win-10-pro/1d3ffc74-81f2-4125-962c-485f0a7a2450
  7. Microsoft, can you please re-implement GUI themes, for Win 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft, can you please re-implement GUI themes, for Win 10?: Hi folks, I was looking online for information about the possibility of MS backtracking on their decision not to allow GUI themes for Windows 10, by giving their customers what they want -GUI Themes,.. GUI themes like the full Aero Glass, ala Win 7, plus other GUI themes...
  8. Can't register my Win 10 desktop with my MS Account

Can't register my Win 10 desktop with my MS Account: The instructions: Windows 10 PCs Add your PC to use Find My Device and get support for it To add a Windows 10 PC: 1. Go to Settings > Accounts > Your info 2. Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead If your PC still isn't showing up, try adding the Microsoft...
  9. can i please get my product key ,and be registered in acer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i please get my product key ,and be registered in acer: so how must I get my product key because I want to update my and I don't have product key I don't even know where can I got its...
  10. How can I re-install my free upgraded win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I re-install my free upgraded win 10?: Hi About 2 years ago, I upgrade my genuine copy of Win 7 to Win 10 from Microsoft's site directly for free, but after some month I uninstall it because of some errors. Now I want to know how can I install Win 10 for free again on the same computer? I have only my product key...