Windows 10: Can I reboot Windows 10 with original purchase # / code on the same device?

Discus and support Can I reboot Windows 10 with original purchase # / code on the same device? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; bounce.engage.windows.comIs this a legit email address from microsoft or windows? bounce.engage.windows.com I did click on a link to download Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bess1876, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Bess1876 Win User

Can I reboot Windows 10 with original purchase # / code on the same device?

bounce.engage.windows.comIs this a legit email address from microsoft or windows? bounce.engage.windows.com I did click on a link to download Windows 11 in an email from what I thought was regarding A week after after I legitimately bought windows 10 from microsoft and downloaded it successfully, an email came from "Windows" saying this was a link to upgrade to windows 11. I clicked to "upgrade to Windows 11." The computer hasn't been working smoothly since then. As I'm looking, the email has this bounce.engage.windows.com The computer is not working smoothly like it did for seven days. H

:)

Bess1876, Dec 3, 2022
  2. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Dec 3, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 3, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

USB Devices not work - code 38

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving an error Code 38 for USB mass storage device. I’ll certainly help you with the issue.

The error code 38 states that Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory. It is caused because the driver could not be loaded because a previous instance is still loaded.
    For more information, see
    Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Reboot your computer

The simplest way would be to reboot your computer and check if that helps.

Method 2: Rollback the driver

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to try rollback the driver and check. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows key + X, and select
      Device manager.
    2. In Device manager, expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    3. Right click on USB Mass Storage device and select
      Properties.
    4. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on
      Roll Back Driver.
    5. Restart the computer.

Method 3: Reinstalling the driver

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to try reinstalling the driver and check. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows key + X, and select
      Device manager.
    2. In Device manager, expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    3. Right click on the USB Mass Storage
      device and click on Uninstall.
    4. Uncheck the box Delete the driver software for this device
      and click on OK.
    5. Restart the computer.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

1. Can I reboot Windows 10 with original purchase # / code on the same device? - Similar Threads - reboot original purchase

2. Can I purchase Windows 10 and install it on another device?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I purchase Windows 10 and install it on another device?: I have a Windows Surface tablet that I was given at an old workplace a few years ago. I just started studying and would really like to use the tablet as it's just gathering dust at the moment - but I can't sign in as it's connected to the organisation, which is no longer...
  3. Can I purchase Windows 10 and install it on another device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I purchase Windows 10 and install it on another device?: I have a Windows Surface tablet that I was given at an old workplace a few years ago. I just started studying and would really like to use the tablet as it's just gathering dust at the moment - but I can't sign in as it's connected to the organisation, which is no longer...
  4. Can I purchase Windows 10 and install it on another device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I reboot Windows 10 with original purchase # / code on the same device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I reboot Windows 10 with original purchase # / code on the same device?: bounce.engage.windows.comIs this a legit email address from microsoft or windows? bounce.engage.windows.com I did click on a link to download Windows 11 in an email from what I thought was regarding A week after after I legitimately bought windows 10 from microsoft and...
  6. Can I still purchase Windows 10 license?

Can I still purchase Windows 10 license?: We intend to start a computer lab in a school for children from low-income families. With limited financing, we have opted to purchase non-branded PCs, which will be assembled as per our specifications. We wish to install Windows 10 instead of Windows 11, to save some costs....
  7. Can I download window 10 original for free.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I download window 10 original for free.: Can I download window 10 original for free. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-download-window-10-original-for-free/0464af88-81fd-464b-bbdf-ac663de9ea37
  8. CAN I INSTALL WINDOWS IN SSD ON SAME DEVICE USING THE SAME PRODUCT KEY

CAN I INSTALL WINDOWS IN SSD ON SAME DEVICE USING THE SAME PRODUCT KEY: Recently , I bought a new ssd , i have original windows installed in my hdd , so can I install the windows on ssd using the same product key that of in hdd? Is it possible , and both hdd and ssd are in same device , plz help...
  9. originality of windows 10 pro box purchased

originality of windows 10 pro box purchased: If the USB received with WINDOWS 10 PRO box is without any hologram on its blue plastic part, can it be original or fake? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/originality-of-windows-10-pro-box-purchased/4a9a057d-5600-4b25-9510-fca4f394b322
  10. Can I retrieve original recovery media for Windows 10?

Can I retrieve original recovery media for Windows 10?: I accidentally removed the original Windows 10 OS from the pen drive that I received along with the computer. Is it possible to retrieve it? Thank you in advance...