Windows 10: CAN I RECOVER LOST CONTACTS, CALENDAR & EMAIL SETTINGS & DATA FROM WINDOWS 10 APPS?!?!

Discus and support CAN I RECOVER LOST CONTACTS, CALENDAR & EMAIL SETTINGS & DATA FROM WINDOWS 10 APPS?!?! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I foolishly unplugged my desktop before it had finished closing down! I have been able to repair Windows 10 itself and everything now seems to run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by goshjm, May 6, 2019.

1. goshjm Win User

CAN I RECOVER LOST CONTACTS, CALENDAR & EMAIL SETTINGS & DATA FROM WINDOWS 10 APPS?!?!

I foolishly unplugged my desktop before it had finished closing down!

I have been able to repair Windows 10 itself and everything now seems to run fine, BUT all of my Contacts & Calendar data has gone, as has all of my email settings in Mail. Is it possible to recover these? If so, how?

Interestingly, Calendar often tells me that if I can't find old entries, "not to worry" they are "still there" and can be retrieved - but doesn't tell me how!

Any assistance gratefully received!

:)

goshjm, May 6, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

How to save Outlook settings as well as email, calendar and contacts?

Export or backup email, contacts, and calendar to an Outlook .pst file - Office Support
    says
    Outlook does not export meta-data such as folder properties (views, permissions, and AutoArchive settings); message rules; and blocked senders lists.

There are 3rd party tools too- commercial mostly- Mailstore Home is free, but there's no feature description I can find quickly. I have used it in the past, but not for Outlook.

dalchina, May 6, 2019
  3. Homer345 Win User
    I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts and Calendar

I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts List and Calendar in Windows Live Mail????
    Ev

Homer345, May 6, 2019
  4. CAN I RECOVER LOST CONTACTS, CALENDAR & EMAIL SETTINGS & DATA FROM WINDOWS 10 APPS?!?!

How to recover lost Calendar data

Hi Mike,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you have lost the data stored in Calendar on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to sign to http://calendar.live.com and check
    if you are able to recover the lost data.

If you face any issue with the app, run the App troubleshooter to fix issues that may prevent app from working properly.

Click here to
    download and run the Apps troubleshooter.

Please post back with above information and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, May 6, 2019
Thema:

CAN I RECOVER LOST CONTACTS, CALENDAR & EMAIL SETTINGS & DATA FROM WINDOWS 10 APPS?!?!

1. CAN I RECOVER LOST CONTACTS, CALENDAR & EMAIL SETTINGS & DATA FROM WINDOWS 10 APPS?!?! - Similar Threads - RECOVER LOST CONTACTS

2. how can I recover MS mail calendar data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I recover MS mail calendar data: My calendar data in MS mail has disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-ms-mail-calendar-data/b245b003-d345-41d0-ab07-4e6f8bc3f62d
  3. Microsoft Live email- lost contacts and calendar events

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Live email- lost contacts and calendar events: Opened Microsoft Live email and all contact and calendar events are blank. any way to recover these? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-live-email-lost-contacts-and-calendar/c1fa22d6-e038-4dc5-8d36-984da5146c41
  4. Lost email in Mail and Calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost email in Mail and Calendar app: Hi! Yesterday it took me 3 hours to write an important email. I finished it and I sent it. Saw it on the outbox folder the disappeared as I supposed that it was sent. Closed the computer (sleep) and today when I was checking for the time that I sent the email I couldn't...
  5. can i recover my lost data

can i recover my lost data: My external HDD is not working can i get the free software to recover this data
  6. Recovering Lost Contacts, Calendar, & Email Settings From Mail Application.

Recovering Lost Contacts, Calendar, & Email Settings From Mail Application.: I foolishly unplugged my desktop before it had finished closing down! I have been able to repair Windows 10 itself and everything now seems to run fine, BUT all of my Contacts & Calendar data has gone, as has all of my email settings in Mail. Is it possible to recover...
  7. Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost: I opened up my mail this morning and saw all my information and when I went to open up Mail everything was gone including all my contacts and calendar information using Mail for Windows 10. Please advise how to recover this information. I'm not able to find anything....
  8. Data lost in Contacts

Data lost in Contacts: Hello, Since the last two Windows 10 updates were issued and installed on 10/1/2018, I have lost a lot of data in my contacts. In some contacts, telephone numbers and addresses are missing. In some other contacts, the Notes section is missing entirely. Is it possible...
  9. Email contacts- lost.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email contacts- lost.: I read, on a now closed question, that it is possible to find the email contacts in Users/User/CONTACTS I have a problem as when I call this location up the system shows that this "Folder is EMPTY"! Any suggestions WHERE/HOW I may NOW look to find the said contacts...
  10. How can i recover lost partition and data in it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i recover lost partition and data in it: I was running win 7 with 4 partitions , thought to upgrade to win 10. While installing it didn't allowed me to install. I thought i can run diskpart clean on one partition, selected one volume and ran clean command, but it still cleaned all the partitions. Long story short, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore calendar data lost in windows 10

2. windows 10 lost email settings

3. how to recover lost email addresses in win 10

4. recover calendar data on windows 10,
  5. how to recover lost email contacts on windows 10