Windows 10: Can I recover my files somehow?

Discus and support Can I recover my files somehow? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I wanted to download windows 10 on my other laptop, so I used the media creation tool from microsoft's website. I used my 1tb external hard drive. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nyczuux, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Can I recover my files somehow?

I wanted to download windows 10 on my other laptop, so I used the media creation tool from microsoft's website. I used my 1tb external hard drive. I thought it was going to make a partition for the system, but instead it deleted ally data from the hard drive and made it only 32gb. Is there any way for me to recover the deleted files? I didn't make any backups.

submitted by /u/Nyczuux
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nyczuux, Feb 27, 2021
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

Tenforo, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

Can I recover my files somehow?

1. Can I recover my files somehow? - Similar Threads - recover files somehow

2. How can I recover all my files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I recover all my files?: Background information: I was using my laptop as per normal when suddenly this came on. Issue: After this completed, my laptop got somewhat factory restarted and I lost everything on it. This includes programs and applications installed, files from documents to images even...
  3. How can I recover all my files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover all my files?: Background information: I was using ny laptop as per normal when suddenly this came on. Issue: After this completed, my laptop got somewhat factory restarted and I lost everything on it. This includes programs and applications installed, files from documents to images even...
  4. How can I recover all my files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover all my files?: Background information: I was using ny laptop as per normal when suddenly this came on. Issue: After this completed, my laptop got somewhat factory restarted and I lost everything on it. This includes programs and applications installed, files from documents to images even...
  5. How can I recover files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover files: Recently we facing issues with some documents Word, PDF, Excel after making a restore for a snapshot of a virtual machine FS on Hyper-V.The VM is connected to attached external storage including the documentsPlease find the attached error details and advise what I can do....
  6. How can I recover files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover files: Recently we facing issues with some documents Word, PDF, Excel after making a restore for a snapshot of a virtual machine FS on Hyper-V.The VM is connected to attached external storage including the documentsPlease find the attached error details and advise what I can do....
  7. HELP! How can i recover my files!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP! How can i recover my files!: I tried other articles but they aren't helping. So I finally fixed my pc, it had bitLocker on it. Anyway, it seemed super slow so i decided to reset it while keeping my files. However it was stuck on 1% for about an hour so I forced my PC to shut down. Now it cannot boot into...
  8. Accidentally deleted Files on my phone through Windows - Can I recover them somehow?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally deleted Files on my phone through Windows - Can I recover them somehow?: Hey guys and happy new year to all of you! I've tried to free some space on my phone yesterday (maybe not the best day of the year to do that if you're in a rush) and here's what happened: I normally just manually copy over photos and videos from the DCIM folder of my Honor...
  9. Can I somehow disable the buttons of my touchpad?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I somehow disable the buttons of my touchpad?: Hi, my touchpad is kinda broken right now, the buttons don't work. Until I fix it I'd like to disable them, but keep the pad itself working. However I can't seem to find a way to do this without affecting other mice (like an USB one). Is there a way to do this? I have win10...
  10. How can I recover ALL FILES....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I recover ALL FILES....: How can I recover ALL FILES that were deleted when a RESTART program was run...my PC currently shows NO FILES... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-recover-all-files/e7cf9f45-3adc-4cd1-9358-5cbe94d15c51"