Windows 10: Can I recover my minecraft login after using it to get Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free?

Discus and support Can I recover my minecraft login after using it to get Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I forgot my Minecraft account login a while ago, but I used it to get Windows 10 Edition for free on my microsoft account. Using this, is there any way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SuperAwesomePlayer, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Can I recover my minecraft login after using it to get Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free?

I forgot my Minecraft account login a while ago, but I used it to get Windows 10 Edition for free on my microsoft account. Using this, is there any way for me to get my minecraft username again? I also remember the password, but not the email or minecraft username that I had.

:)

SuperAwesomePlayer, Dec 24, 2020
  2. Kari Win User

Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

Read more: Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta | Blogging Windows

3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Latram Win User

Can I recover my minecraft login after using it to get Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free?

Latram, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

Can I recover my minecraft login after using it to get Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free?

1. Can I recover my minecraft login after using it to get Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free? - Similar Threads - recover minecraft login

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free: I redeemed mine years ago and played the minecraft windows 10 edition. Then when they restarted the free code I suddenly lost mine. I know I redeemed it I literally flew in a creative world on it. How do I get it back?...
  3. Can you get Minecraft on windows 10 edition for free if you have Minecraft on Xbox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can you get Minecraft on windows 10 edition for free if you have Minecraft on Xbox: Hi, I have minecraft on Xbox one and i just wanted to know if download it for free on windows 10. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-get-minecraft-on-windows-10-edition-for/c7bc1f03-8444-4b45-b84d-bd8bd8d573bf
  4. Can i get minecraft java edition for free if i own windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can i get minecraft java edition for free if i own windows 10 edition: Can i get java for free on minecraft if i own window edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-minecraft-java-edition-for-free-if-i-own/12a5527a-20bb-4dd2-8829-851bae1bf72e
  5. minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have minecraft java edition: Hi. im a minecraft java edition user and recently upgraded my device to windows 10 this year. i keep hearing about how we can get minecraft windows 10 edition free of charge if we own a legitimate copy of minecraft java edition. so is it possible?...
  6. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free: Back in 2014, I had gotten Minecraft: Java Edition. A few days ago, I learned I could get Windows 10 Edition for free but when I checked, there was no code. I learned a couple minutes ago the code expired back in April. As this was not advertised to me at all, is there a way...
  7. Free minecraft 10 edition

Free minecraft 10 edition: Hi i'm told that i can get a free minecraft 10 edition if i bought the java edition before February 2018, i got java edition since June, 2014 BUT it leads me to the non free edition reedem, why is that?...
  8. Free edition of Minecraft for Windows 10 not on my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free edition of Minecraft for Windows 10 not on my device: Hello, As you know, yesterday April 21, 2020 was the last day to get the free edition of the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft if you already owned the Java version. I bought the Java version in 2016 so I was excited to grab the Bedrock edition. However, when I supposedly got it...
  9. minecraft windows 10 edition free code already used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition free code already used: I have wanted to get my minecraft windows 10 edition free code before i can't claim it any morei create my account before 2018, but it say that it had been already redeem the 29 july 2019 but i don't remember had claimed it so i contact the mojang support but i just get a...
  10. I cannot get my free minecraft windows 10 edition code.

I cannot get my free minecraft windows 10 edition code.: I recently got my pc running a few of weeks ago and wanted to play Minecraft with some of my friends. Already knowing that I got a free code for buying Minecraft java back in 2017 I thought I would be able to get it and play that day. well I was wrong as I encountered an...