Windows 10: Can i recover my Windows 10 product key?

Discus and support Can i recover my Windows 10 product key? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a problem. My windows 10 pro came pre-activated on my HDD. I don't know the product key and I cant re-activate it anymore. Is there any way I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ch0pper, Mar 18, 2019.

1. ch0pper Win User

Can i recover my Windows 10 product key?

I have a problem. My windows 10 pro came pre-activated on my HDD. I don't know the product key and I cant re-activate it anymore. Is there any way I could get the product key?

:)

ch0pper, Mar 18, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Rado D Win User
    Finding the Windows Vista product key

Allright,I've tried the Hirens BootCD on USB drive and it works like charms.unfortunately,none of the utilities included on it helped me to recover the vista product key..but thats not important anymore,cos I just did a fresh install in the end..everything works fine,but a new issue arise.
    DVD drive not recognized in my computer under Vista
    tried few things but no results..what do you suggest guys?

Rado D, Mar 18, 2019
  4. Can i recover my Windows 10 product key?

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

Can i recover my Windows 10 product key?

1. Can i recover my Windows 10 product key? - Similar Threads - recover product key

2. How can I recover my windows 10 product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I recover my windows 10 product key?: I purchased Windows 10 from the Microsoft store in November 2020. Microsoft gave me a receipt with a product key on it. Unfortunately, I misplaced the email with that product key. After setting up a new Windows 10 installation, I need to update and activate the product key. I...
  3. How can I recover my windows 10 product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover my windows 10 product key?: I purchased Windows 10 from the Microsoft store in November 2020. Microsoft gave me a receipt with a product key on it. Unfortunately, I misplaced the email with that product key. After setting up a new Windows 10 installation, I need to update and activate the product key. I...
  4. How can I recover my windows 10 product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recover Windows Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover Windows Product Key: Hi guys,I bought a Gaming PC with Windows 10 installed on it. A few months ago I decided to install a Linux distribution and erase Windows 10 from scratch. If I wanted to uninstall a Linux distribution and install Windows 10 again, how could I recover the product key that was...
  6. recover my Windows product key

recover my Windows product key: سلام ، خسته نباشید ، من آن را از فروشگاه ویندوز 10 دریافت کردم ، اما متاسفانه کلید محصول را از دست دادم. در واقع ، مادرم به اشتباه آن را در سطل زباله انداخت. من می خواستم ببینم آیا راهی برای بازیابی کلید محصول ویندوز من وجود دارد.?????...
  7. Recover Windows product key

Recover Windows product key: I am trying to install Windows 8 to a different hard drive, because my drive C have been giving me a lot of blue screen of death while gaming. I am installing it to my D drive the setup process keep asking me to type in product key with no other option the product key on my...
  8. Recover my product key

Recover my product key: I loss my product key for windows 10.How can I retrieve my key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-my-product-key/a92e0f89-47bb-48c6-82cf-fc2762b5ec77
  9. Recovering windows 10 product key?

Recovering windows 10 product key?: A few months ago, my desktops' hard drive suffered a catastrophic failure. I am dumb, and I never made a recovery disc, and I cannot find the paperwork that came with my computer. I did, however, have my microsoft account linked to that computer, by which I mean I had to use...
  10. Recover Windows 10 Product Key

Recover Windows 10 Product Key: Good morning. A few years ago I bought a new computer to my father with W7 Home Premium. A few months later, I upgraded it to W10 with the free upgrade that Microsoft offered; but I didn't copy the W10 Product Key. A few weeks ago the computer's hard drive crashed...