Windows 10: Can I recover my Windows License?

Discus and support Can I recover my Windows License? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I recently upgraded the motherboard and the hard drive of a nine year old laptop. The laptop originally came with Windows 8 and I upgraded it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SafariPico, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Can I recover my Windows License?

Hello, I recently upgraded the motherboard and the hard drive of a nine year old laptop. The laptop originally came with Windows 8 and I upgraded it freely to Windows 10. The old motherboard is toasted but I still have access to the old hard drive. I was wondering if it's possible for me to recover the Windows activation that came with the laptop.

Thanks for your help.

submitted by /u/SafariPico
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SafariPico, Jan 4, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 4, 2021
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Can I recover my Windows License?

How to recover my Windows 8.1 license key?

have any suggestion on how to recover my license key I only know the last 5 numbers. no the manufacture is of no help.

AnnieNewstrom, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Can I recover my Windows License?

1. Can I recover my Windows License? - Similar Threads - recover License

2. Recovering Windows 10 Digital License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering Windows 10 Digital License: Guys, i recently received a laptop from my roommate, the laptop is arround >10 years old, it has intel i3 3rd gen & 2GB RAM. He had given the laptop to someone else before and that guys messed it up, so when he gave it to me i wiped the drive and did a clean install of...
  3. Recovering Windows 10 Digital License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering Windows 10 Digital License: Guys, i recently received a laptop from my roommate, the laptop is arround >10 years old, it has intel i3 3rd gen & 2GB RAM. He had given the laptop to someone else before and that guys messed it up, so when he gave it to me i wiped the drive and did a clean install of...
  4. Recovering Windows 10 Digital License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Can I recover my windows 11 license from my broken laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I recover my windows 11 license from my broken laptop?: I bought a custom built laptop last year, two days ago I spilled lot of water on it.Now I cannot turn it on.I am on vacation currently and I am planning to order a new pc,is there any way I can recover the license and reuse it on the new pc or do I need to purchase a new...
  6. Can I recover my windows 11 license from my broken laptop?

Can I recover my windows 11 license from my broken laptop?: I bought a custom built laptop last year, two days ago I spilled lot of water on it.Now I cannot turn it on.I am on vacation currently and I am planning to order a new pc,is there any way I can recover the license and reuse it on the new pc or do I need to purchase a new...
  7. how do i recover my windows digital license if i used a bootable usb drive to reinstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i recover my windows digital license if i used a bootable usb drive to reinstall...: i have recently installed a stripped-down version of windows 11 as i transitioned to windows 11, but one thing has not transferred: my digital license of windows that came with the purchase of my desktop. it is now saying that i do not have a valid license key and is denying...
  8. how do i recover my windows digital license if i used a bootable usb drive to reinstall...

how do i recover my windows digital license if i used a bootable usb drive to reinstall...: i have recently installed a stripped-down version of windows 11 as i transitioned to windows 11, but one thing has not transferred: my digital license of windows that came with the purchase of my desktop. it is now saying that i do not have a valid license key and is denying...
  9. Is there a way to recover a license from devices I removed from my account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there a way to recover a license from devices I removed from my account?: I recently had to swap to a new motherboard after my previous one got fried. Upon installing Windows 10 on the new hardware, I'd absentmindedly installed the Pro version, but only had a license for the Home version. Problem is, I only realized that I can't activate this...
  10. Is there a way to recover a license from devices I removed from my account?

Is there a way to recover a license from devices I removed from my account?: I recently had to swap to a new motherboard after my previous one got fried. Upon installing Windows 10 on the new hardware, I'd absentmindedly installed the Pro version, but only had a license for the Home version. Problem is, I only realized that I can't activate this...