Windows 10: Can I recover sentences typed and erased by mistake?

Discus and support Can I recover sentences typed and erased by mistake? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; can I retrieve lost sentences in google windows 10 From another post: typed several lines and erased by mistake. need to retrieve * Moved from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by janet berry, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Can I recover sentences typed and erased by mistake?

can I retrieve lost sentences in google windows 10

From another post:

typed several lines and erased by mistake. need to retrieve

* Moved from IE10/other

* Original title: recover sentences in windows 10

:)

janet berry, Jul 9, 2019

2. how to capitalised the first letter of each sentence while typing in windows 10

Hi Raad,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the details.

• Which Application/ program are you referring to?

• Have you tried with Microsoft Word? What is the status?

As a work around, I suggest you to type the sentences in Microsoft Word and check if it helps. By default, in Microsoft Word, each first letters and nouns in a sentence will be capitalized automatically.

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 9, 2019
  3. p_o_s_pc Win User
    Finally! An alternative to eraser...

it looks much cleaner then the eraser so that is a big step up.

p_o_s_pc, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Geethu B Win User

Can I recover sentences typed and erased by mistake?

letters being transferred to end of sentences

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with typing and letter are transferred to the end of the sentence.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• What is the make and model of the desktop?
    • What is the model number of the Wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • When exactly the issue started?
    This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Damaged hardware.

2. Missing Windows Updates.

3. Corrupt keyboard driver.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to connect an external keyboard and check if the issue persists or not.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install all available Windows Updates and devices drivers from the computer manufacturer website.

Method 3:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install latest keyboard driver from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Can I recover sentences typed and erased by mistake?

1. Can I recover sentences typed and erased by mistake? - Similar Threads - recover sentences typed

2. Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence....: Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-type-some-websites-the-typing-thing/4300090b-3fe6-428d-aaa0-805a75df657e
  3. Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence....: Whenever I type SOME websites the typing thing always goes to the front of the sentence. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-type-some-websites-the-typing-thing/4300090b-3fe6-428d-aaa0-805a75df657e
  4. Typing is erasing and correcting itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Typing is erasing and correcting itself: his problem is very odd to me!I'm using Windows 11, on a CLX gaming desktop.Often when I start typing I see the wrong text appear, then it appears to backspace itself and correct itself without my input.As far as I know, I have disabled Any and ALL ai features and type-assist...
  5. Typing is erasing and correcting itself

Typing is erasing and correcting itself: his problem is very odd to me!I'm using Windows 11, on a CLX gaming desktop.Often when I start typing I see the wrong text appear, then it appears to backspace itself and correct itself without my input.As far as I know, I have disabled Any and ALL ai features and type-assist...
  6. whenever i type it get erase automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    whenever i type it get erase automatically: whenever i type and click on the first letter then it get erase automatic. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-type-it-get-erase-automatically/b77acdfc-502c-4d5a-a630-7e55be1dadb3
  7. Erase window 10 by installing linux by mistake but I want to recover or install windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Erase window 10 by installing linux by mistake but I want to recover or install windows.: I got a refurbished thinkpad that came with windows 10 with a key to upgrade to 10 pro. I wanted to run a dual system with Ubuntu. After installing linux I was not able to run any of them again, so I installed and erase window. I need windows for work and i want to run both...
  8. recover sentences in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recover sentences in windows 10: can I retrieve lost sentences in google windows 10 From another post: typed several lines and erased by mistake. need to retrieve * Moved from IE10/other...
  9. Recovering erased temp files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering erased temp files: Following the October system update, Windows created a series of temp files in the User Folder duplicating the computer folder structure. These folders were set as default folders of my tax software so that I saved my tax files into these folders only to realize that they...
  10. Recover Erased Data

Recover Erased Data: Recover Erased Data [ATTACH] Allows users to rescue deleted files from FAT16, FAT32, EXTFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+ and HFX Can be easily used over USB flash drive, memory card, external hard drive, etc. Easily rescue deleted files from Mac and Windows operating system with...