Windows 10: Can i redeem a game in my account and play it when it was purchased for another store for...

Discus and support Can i redeem a game in my account and play it when it was purchased for another store for... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A friend of mine wants to buy me a game as a gift that's only located in Microsoft Store.The thing is that he is from the UK and i am from Israel.If he... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BladeSlayer, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Can i redeem a game in my account and play it when it was purchased for another store for...

A friend of mine wants to buy me a game as a gift that's only located in Microsoft Store.The thing is that he is from the UK and i am from Israel.If he buys it for UK store and give me the key as a gift, will it work in my account? can i redeem it?

:)

BladeSlayer, Oct 12, 2021

2. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Oct 12, 2021
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    Can't find the games I redeemed via codes

Hi,

To download the games that were purchased or redeemed using a prepaid code on Windows 10, kindly perform the following steps:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse and select the game that you purchased or redeemed using a prepaid code.
    • Select Install.
    Make sure that you are logged in with the Microsoft Account that you used to redeem the game's prepaid code.

Keep us posted.

Paul Bab, Oct 12, 2021
  4. Can i redeem a game in my account and play it when it was purchased for another store for...

Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Oct 12, 2021
Thema:

Can i redeem a game in my account and play it when it was purchased for another store for...

1. Can i redeem a game in my account and play it when it was purchased for another store for... - Similar Threads - redeem game account

2. Purchased game not available in store for child account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased game not available in store for child account: I purchased a game while logged in under my child account. In the library the game is not listed. When searching for the game, it says purchased. But if I go to the game, there is no option to install or open....
  3. Can I transfer a purchase from one account to another?

Can I transfer a purchase from one account to another?: I created a new Microsoft that's associated with my gmail and wanted to transfer my Dolby Atmos Spatial to a new account. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-a-purchase-from-one-account-to/6a6aacb1-9133-447a-8f0d-5bd08e4bdbde
  4. Can I transfer a purchase from one account to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer a purchase from one account to another?: I created a new Microsoft that's associated with my gmail and wanted to transfer my Dolby Atmos Spatial to a new account. Is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-a-purchase-from-one-account-to/6a6aacb1-9133-447a-8f0d-5bd08e4bdbde
  5. Can I transfer a purchase from one account to another?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can i redeem a game in my account and play it when it was purchased for another store for...

Can i redeem a game in my account and play it when it was purchased for another store for...: A friend of mine wants to buy me a game as a gift that's only located in Microsoft Store.The thing is that he is from the UK and i am from Israel.If he buys it for UK store and give me the key as a gift, will it work in my account? can i redeem it?...
  7. Can i redeem a game in my account and play it when it was purchased for another store for...

Can i redeem a game in my account and play it when it was purchased for another store for...: A friend of mine wants to buy me a game as a gift that's only located in Microsoft Store.The thing is that he is from the UK and i am from Israel.If he buys it for UK store and give me the key as a gift, will it work in my account? can i redeem it?...
  8. My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account

My already redeemed game code was redeemed on another account: I'm as confused as you might be and I'm not sure who to go to for help since I was told the support staff can't do anything about it. Essentially, I got a code for Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft for buying Minecraft Java edition a long time ago. Naturally, being a...
  9. Child account can't play game I purchased

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child account can't play game I purchased: I am setting up a notebook for my daughter that is running Windows 10 home. I bought Minecraft, and then created a child account for my daughter. She can't see Minecraft when she logs in to the tablet. How can I set it up for her to play it? I didn't buy it for me to...
  10. Another BSOD When Playing Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Another BSOD When Playing Games: Thought I fixed the issue on another post but its still giving me the BSOD. Heres the link for the minidump. https://www.dropbox.com/s/uq3ug20ai5i1h20/Minidump.zip?dl=0...