Windows 10: Can I Redownload Minecraft Dungeons if I already have it on another device?

Discus and support Can I Redownload Minecraft Dungeons if I already have it on another device? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Minecraft Dungeons on my Nintendo Switch and I want to download it to my PC, I'm not sure how though.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MeekRabbit, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Can I Redownload Minecraft Dungeons if I already have it on another device?

I have Minecraft Dungeons on my Nintendo Switch and I want to download it to my PC, I'm not sure how though.

:)

MeekRabbit, Apr 1, 2021

2. Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Minecraft redownload

If you visit the device manufacturer’s website & visit their downloads page is there anything listed so you can redownload the game?

If not then you may have to purchase Minecraft.

Time Lady, Apr 1, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Can I Redownload Minecraft Dungeons if I already have it on another device?

Minecraft Dungeons now available on Windows, console and more

Read more:

Brink, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

Can I Redownload Minecraft Dungeons if I already have it on another device?

1. Can I Redownload Minecraft Dungeons if I already have it on another device? - Similar Threads - Redownload Minecraft Dungeons

2. Can you redownload minecraft through devices?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you redownload minecraft through devices?: Hello, i bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone and wanted to download Minecraft on my laptop. Is there any way that i can re-download Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Laptop after purchasing it on my phone? I already signed into my account, but i still couldnt download...
  3. Can you redownload minecraft through devices?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can you redownload minecraft through devices?: Hello, i bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone and wanted to download Minecraft on my laptop. Is there any way that i can re-download Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Laptop after purchasing it on my phone? I already signed into my account, but i still couldnt download...
  4. Can I redownload Minecraft dungeons on my switch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I redownload Minecraft dungeons on my switch?: I bought Minecraft dungeons on my pc,but now I mostly play on my switch and I’d like to play it on my switch but I don’t want to buy it again....
  5. Can I redownload Minecraft dungeons on my switch?

Can I redownload Minecraft dungeons on my switch?: I bought Minecraft dungeons on my pc,but now I mostly play on my switch and I’d like to play it on my switch but I don’t want to buy it again....
  6. Can I redownload minecraft on to a a macbook pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I redownload minecraft on to a a macbook pro?: I had bought Minecraft on my HP desktop but I want to download it on to my laptop Macbook Pro version 10.14.6 would I be able to do that since both computers are java edition??...
  7. Can I redownload minecraft on to a a macbook pro?

Can I redownload minecraft on to a a macbook pro?: I had bought Minecraft on my HP desktop but I want to download it on to my laptop Macbook Pro version 10.14.6 would I be able to do that since both computers are java edition??...
  8. I bought minecraft dungeons hero edition and now I can't redownload it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought minecraft dungeons hero edition and now I can't redownload it.: I bought the game 5 or 6 months ago and it was working fine, but then I formatted my pc and now it's gone. The only option is to buy the game a second time from what I found on the site. I would love if someone from Microsoft team or the community could help me get my game...
  9. I bought a minecraft dungeons hero edition and now I can't redownload it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought a minecraft dungeons hero edition and now I can't redownload it.: I bought the game 5 or 6 months ago and it was working fine, but then I formatted my pc and now it's gone. The only option is to buy the game a second time from what I found on the site. I would love if someone from Microsoft team or the community could help me get my game...
  10. I Have minecraft for Switch, can i redownload it on pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Have minecraft for Switch, can i redownload it on pc?: I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on pc. When i go to Microsoft Store i try to download it logged in my account where i have purchased minecraft but it says i still have to pay for another copy. Any tips?...