Windows 10: can i refund a game key

Discus and support can i refund a game key in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; so i used a key to buy minecraft windows edition by accident and didn't do research because it doesn't have shaders, can i refund the game and and get... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by magedalmalki, Apr 12, 2020.

1. can i refund a game key

so i used a key to buy minecraft windows edition by accident and didn't do research because it doesn't have shaders, can i refund the game and and get the game key again to refund it to the the original site i bought it from?

:)

magedalmalki, Apr 12, 2020

2. Refund for a game I purchased

Hi,

We can assist you in troubleshooting the issue so you can play the game on your computer. To further isolate your concern, kindly provide the following information:

• What game are you trying to play?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • What is exactly happening to the game when you tried to launch it.

For issues with purchases and refund requests, we suggest that you contact Xbox Chat Support or request a call from them on this

link
    so they can review your purchase details.

Should you have any other queries, don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Refund of Game Purchase

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are looking for a refund for the game purchased. I would like to know from where you purchased the game.

If you have purchased the game from Microsoft Store then, let me point you in the right direction of support where you can get assistance with the refund. I would suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store support team
    to get further assistance as they have the right tools and information to provide the refund.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

can i refund a game key

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

can i refund a game key

1. can i refund a game key - Similar Threads - refund game key

2. Can I refund a product key that was bought?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I refund a product key that was bought?: I would like to refund a product key that was bought on April 4th, 2023, at 12;14 AM. For some reason my hardware had a reset and my windows deactivated so I bought a Microsoft product key to activate windows 10, but I was able to find a backup product key from Registry...
  3. Can I refund a product key that was bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I refund a product key that was bought?: I would like to refund a product key that was bought on April 4th, 2023, at 12;14 AM. For some reason my hardware had a reset and my windows deactivated so I bought a Microsoft product key to activate windows 10, but I was able to find a backup product key from Registry...
  4. Can I refund a product key that was bought?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I refund a Windows 11 key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I refund a Windows 11 key?: I bought a Windows 11 key thinking I could make my new PC windows 11. I found out it doesn't mean the requirements. How can I get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-refund-a-windows-11-key/06bd30dc-ffb3-4a66-8d53-ec250e84b326
  6. How can I refund a Windows 11 key?

How can I refund a Windows 11 key?: I bought a Windows 11 key thinking I could make my new PC windows 11. I found out it doesn't mean the requirements. How can I get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-refund-a-windows-11-key/06bd30dc-ffb3-4a66-8d53-ec250e84b326
  7. Is there a way I can refund my Minecraft game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way I can refund my Minecraft game?: I bought the bundle for the Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection and can't figure out how to install it. I've tried every way google says to and none of them have worked. At this rate, I just want to get some help installing it or get a refund....
  8. Refunding a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refunding a game: I bought minecraft online off the store but i got the wrong version and im not sure how to refund. can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refunding-a-game/62bf384f-3790-40c5-a80f-c8953993e0cc
  9. I want to Refund a Game.

I want to Refund a Game.: I am trying to refund Minecraft for windows 10 Starter Edition. I have made sure the app isn't downloaded on my PC and i have looked up and made sure that Minecraft for windows 10 can be Refunded. I purchased the game yesterday, why can't i refund this purchase?...
  10. Refunding a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refunding a game: Dear, A couple of days ago, 10/24/2019, I bought a game on the Microsoft app store, Minecraft to be specific. It was a game I've been willing to buy for a long time, but after about an hour of playing the game, i figured it wasn't really what I wanted. I did some...