Windows 10: can i refund Minecraft?

Discus and support can i refund Minecraft? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; If i brought the wrong version of minecraft is there a way to get refunded so i can buy java edition instead... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JJDarch, Feb 10, 2021.

1. JJDarch Win User

can i refund Minecraft?

If i brought the wrong version of minecraft is there a way to get refunded so i can buy java edition instead

:)

JJDarch, Feb 10, 2021

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Legend75 Win User
    Minecraft Dungeons Refund

So I recently bought Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft store. Big mistake, I should have gotten it on the actual Minecraft site but when I clicked it, it brought me to Microsoft store so I assumed that it could only be bought there. Boy was I wrong, I got
    the game and constant pending, it says doesnt say anyway to fix it. I looked up ways to fix the pending problem. Nothing not a single thing on how to fix it. Only thing that showed up was a bunch of other fixes for other problems because there seems to be
    a lot of problems with the Microsoft store. So I looked on the Minecraft website found where I could buy it on the actual Minecraft site and now I have 2 Minecraft dungeons one that works one that doesn't. So no problem right? Just refund the one that doesn't
    work right? Nope. looked up a video on how to refund on Microsoft store. no refund button. so looks like there is no way to refund. but after the game doesn't work? like that's messed up. So yeah any suggestions on what I should do? I have this broken game
    that wont install. I do not mean suggestions on how to get the pending to work because I don't need 2 Minecraft dungeons. I just need suggestions on what I should do, like can I gift it to someone or is there actually a way to refund? anything like that please
    help. Sorry if this comes off as rude but im just really mad right now.

Edit: Thanks to sumit I got a refund. If anyone is having this problem go to this link:

Xbox Support

Legend75, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Legend75 Win User

can i refund Minecraft?

Minecraft Dungeons Refund

Thank you for your suggestion, I just asked for the refund now. I have not played the game from the Microsoft store, only the purchase from the Minecraft Website. So I hope I can get that refund. again much appreciated. Have a good day can i refund Minecraft? :)

Edit: got a email about 5 minutes after the refund request saying that the refund was successful. Thank you so much for the help. And thank you Microsoft for refunding.

Legend75, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

can i refund Minecraft?

1. can i refund Minecraft? - Similar Threads - refund Minecraft

2. I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund: I am purchase minecraft java edition but not show my game please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-purchase-minecraft-java-edition-the-is-not/ae03bbfc-a186-46a5-a2f6-898aae9fec3e
  3. I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund: I am purchase minecraft java edition but not show my game please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-purchase-minecraft-java-edition-the-is-not/ae03bbfc-a186-46a5-a2f6-898aae9fec3e
  4. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....
  5. refund minecraft bedrock realm

refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....
  6. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. bought minecraft through mobile for pc, can't access it, can't get support, need refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought minecraft through mobile for pc, can't access it, can't get support, need refund: I bought minecraft recently through paytm and had to send it to microsoft regional sales corporation but I can't access the product and I either need a refund or access to the product. For the love of god I can't get support from anyone in minecraft, microsoft store, I am...
  8. bought minecraft through mobile for pc, can't access it, can't get support, need refund

bought minecraft through mobile for pc, can't access it, can't get support, need refund: I bought minecraft recently through paytm and had to send it to microsoft regional sales corporation but I can't access the product and I either need a refund or access to the product. For the love of god I can't get support from anyone in minecraft, microsoft store, I am...
  9. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was already cancelled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was already cancelled: Hello everyone,I was charged for minecart realms even after I cancelled, I looked through other replies on the same topic on the forum and you told them to call microsoft store support. I have autism and anxiety issues so I cannot call a phone number.I want a refund...
  10. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was already cancelled

Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was already cancelled: Hello everyone,I was charged for minecart realms even after I cancelled, I looked through other replies on the same topic on the forum and you told them to call microsoft store support. I have autism and anxiety issues so I cannot call a phone number.I want a refund...