Windows 10: can i reinstall a microsoft store app without deleting it?

Discus and support can i reinstall a microsoft store app without deleting it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i want to reinstall an app which is quite large in size like 5gb..if i uninstall and then install from the store..i'll have to redownload it..is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/830_res_at_dorsia, Aug 9, 2020.

1. can i reinstall a microsoft store app without deleting it?

i want to reinstall an app which is quite large in size like 5gb..if i uninstall and then install from the store..i'll have to redownload it..is there a way i can reinstall it without deleting its data so i dont have to download it again..if there isnt, dont you think there should be a way to do that and its quite possible..?

submitted by /u/830_res_at_dorsia
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/830_res_at_dorsia, Aug 9, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Aug 9, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Aug 9, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

can i reinstall a microsoft store app without deleting it?

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

can i reinstall a microsoft store app without deleting it?

1. can i reinstall a microsoft store app without deleting it? - Similar Threads - reinstall microsoft store

2. how can i reinstall microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how can i reinstall microsoft store: How can I restore Microsoft Store to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reinstall-microsoft-store/873a95c2-6e1c-47ab-b019-276cd286d903
  3. how can i reinstall microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i reinstall microsoft store: How can I restore Microsoft Store to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-reinstall-microsoft-store/873a95c2-6e1c-47ab-b019-276cd286d903
  4. how can i reinstall microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. microsoft store reinstall after deleting it

microsoft store reinstall after deleting it: i uninstalled microsoft store using cmd promptget-appxpackage remove package as it was not opening and now i want to reinstall it.i tried using the command Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  6. How can I reinstall Calendar app without the app store

How can I reinstall Calendar app without the app store: Hey! So on my school computer the calendar app is starting to crash whenever I try to add a new event. It has previosly been yelling at me to update the app, but when i look up the app on the app store it doesnt find it since its not in my county apps, and when I access it...
  7. Installing apps without microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing apps without microsoft store: Hello, My company just recently purchased some tablets for our staff and we have some software that we need to install without using the Microsoft store. Can someone give me steps on to how to successfully add this. The software that we are trying to install is Virtru in...
  8. Reinstall Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Microsoft Store App: How Can I reinstall Microsoft Store App on my windows10 as I made reset for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-microsoft-store-app/a1fefeee-f585-48bc-88f3-3a7ded665074
  9. How Can I delete the partitions on the Screen Shot without reinstalling?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Can I delete the partitions on the Screen Shot without reinstalling?: After i have cleaned installed Windows 10 on my PC, I can't find a way to delete those partitions because it's grayed out when i right click on any of them. Please help me find a way to somehow delete those partitions without reinstalling my PC. [ATTACH]...
  10. how can i reinstall microsoft store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how can i reinstall microsoft store: How can i reinstall microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-can-i-reinstall-microsoft-store/5f8adceb-6ced-42a8-bdb3-b25053e1f8b1