Windows 10: Can I reinstall the driver of my devices? Windows 10 Help

Discus and support Can I reinstall the driver of my devices? Windows 10 Help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can I reinstall the driver of my devices? Windows 10 Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by emily1677, Apr 11, 2019.

1. emily1677 Win User

Can I reinstall the driver of my devices? Windows 10 Help

:)

emily1677, Apr 11, 2019

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 11, 2019
  4. csatennis Win User

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Can I reinstall the driver of my devices? Windows 10 Help - Similar Threads - reinstall driver devices

2. can someone help me i deleted my driver to reinstall it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me i deleted my driver to reinstall it: help me for the love of god i was watching youtube all of the sudden my headphones disconnected i restarted my pc and i cant turn on bluetooth i deleted ALL the drivers and i cant reinstall it i tried the 8.1 windows bluetooth driver nothing worked i want to connect my...
  3. can someone help me i deleted my driver to reinstall it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me i deleted my driver to reinstall it: help me for the love of god i was watching youtube all of the sudden my headphones disconnected i restarted my pc and i cant turn on bluetooth i deleted ALL the drivers and i cant reinstall it i tried the 8.1 windows bluetooth driver nothing worked i want to connect my...
  4. can someone help me i deleted my driver to reinstall it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I can not reinstall windows on my device

I can not reinstall windows on my device: Hi I really need some help as automatic repair can’t fix issue and when are you going to reset this PC it asked for my recovery key that I do and and windows says not enough space on the drive you are trying to install windows on so I use us usb with windows 11 on it the key...
  6. I can not reinstall windows on my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not reinstall windows on my device: Hi I really need some help as automatic repair can’t fix issue and when are you going to reset this PC it asked for my recovery key that I do and and windows says not enough space on the drive you are trying to install windows on so I use us usb with windows 11 on it the key...
  7. Help, how can I reinstall windows 10 back ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, how can I reinstall windows 10 back ?: So here is my problem, I restored my laptop to factory reset, because it was slow and some applications were not working properly, and now I totally regret it, because i am back to windows 8 which i knew it was going to happen, but the thing i did not expect was that , I...
  8. Help, how can I reinstall windows 10 back ?

Help, how can I reinstall windows 10 back ?: So here is my problem, I restored my laptop to factory reset, because it was slow and some applications were not working properly, and now I totally regret it, because i am back to windows 8 which i knew it was going to happen, but the thing i did not expect was that , I...
  9. Need help reinstalling my driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help reinstalling my driver: I have a windows 10 satellite toshiba laptop for about 6 years when suddenly the network adapter would go into hidden. i tried restarting countless times, resetting netsh and uninstalling but when i uninstalled it didn't reinstall...
  10. How can I reinstall my usb drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I reinstall my usb drivers?: My hard drive isn’t migrating and so I was wondering what I could do to reinstall the drivers submitted by /u/Bombzopple [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/etxefm/how_can_i_reinstall_my_usb_drivers/