Windows 10: Can I reinstall Win10 without owning it?

Discus and support Can I reinstall Win10 without owning it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm looking to sell my oldl gaming laptop which I bought from a friend a while back with Win10 installed. Now I am looking to resell it and want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ShufflePlaylist, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Can I reinstall Win10 without owning it?

I'm looking to sell my oldl gaming laptop which I bought from a friend a while back with Win10 installed. Now I am looking to resell it and want to have a clean install (or any other way to remove all of my files etc) will this be possible and if so, how?

submitted by /u/ShufflePlaylist
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ShufflePlaylist, Dec 6, 2020
  2. Riel Alc Win User

mouse moving on its own win10

Hi,

Here are the possible reasons why your mouse cursor moving on its own:

• Driver issue
    • Software conflict

To resolve this issue, we suggest performing the following:

We would appreciate an update about how it went.

Riel Alc, Dec 6, 2020
  3. *RESOLUTION FOUND*Malwarebytes crashing on Win10 insider Bld. Rootkit related errors?

Ill try tomorrow am.
    Aside from OS reinstall, your suggestion is one of the only steps I haven't taken yet.

Im gonna get some sleep and come at this with a fresh head tomorrow

Thanks everyone

jboydgolfer, Dec 6, 2020
  4. user33331 Win User

Can I reinstall Win10 without owning it?

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

Can I reinstall Win10 without owning it?

1. Can I reinstall Win10 without owning it? - Similar Threads - reinstall Win10 without

2. Can you reinstal windows without reinstaling.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you reinstal windows without reinstaling.: What i meen its to delete all files on pc without the windows files. submitted by /u/bmihai358 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/motdri/can_you_reinstal_windows_without_reinstaling/
  3. Reinstalling win10 without external drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling win10 without external drive: Hello, I’ve recently replaced my old laptop ssd in a shady repair store, they also installed windows 10 for me on my new ssd. I’m not sure if they could’ve installed malicious windows, malware or smth. I’d like to clean install windows 10 on the device, concidering how the...
  4. can i reinstall a microsoft store app without deleting it?

can i reinstall a microsoft store app without deleting it?: i want to reinstall an app which is quite large in size like 5gb..if i uninstall and then install from the store..i'll have to redownload it..is there a way i can reinstall it without deleting its data so i dont have to download it again..if there isnt, dont you think there...
  5. Win10 reinstall

Win10 reinstall: Hello everyone. I have 2 laptops, the first one is for work and the second one is for everything else. Unfortunately, my "work" laptop crashed a month or more ago, didn't have time to get it back to life. Now I've tried and it appears I cannot do anything to it. The crash...
  6. can i reinstall windows 10 without paying?

can i reinstall windows 10 without paying?: can i reinstall windows 10 without paying? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reinstall-windows-10-without-paying/ed12f0f4-cd31-4004-b6b8-ae89239c4408
  7. Win10 reinstall

Win10 reinstall: How can I transfer my legit windows 10 from hdd to sdd? Is that possible? submitted by /u/JBP04 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1fy04/win10_reinstall/
  8. Reinstalling Win10 without a disk Questions. TY<3

Reinstalling Win10 without a disk Questions. TY<3: So I think my OS Hard drive is failing on me. Getting a lot of hard freezes, all drivers are up to date. Really don't want to take any chances I'm think I'll pick up a new hard drive tomorrow with the hopes of reinstalling win10 onto it. I've recently upgraded to win 10...
  9. Can I fix this without a Clean reinstall?

Can I fix this without a Clean reinstall?: I was having boot problems for awhile. No boot on restart primarily. I fiddled around running various commands and one of them fixed the problem, most likely fix boot problem tool of Macrium Reflect. Now the system boots correctly on power up and on a restart. I then...
  10. Reinstall of Win10

Reinstall of Win10: I have not seen a clear answer as to what and how do you get Win10 after your computer would crash, lets say in 2 years. How do you reinstall? 8441